Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

Over the next few days I pondered the options I had. Obviously there were many things I could do. What I needed first was funding, of course. I didn't mind having to work part time as a teacher, but the work after school, correcting essays and tests and preparing for class and so on took a lot of time away from my invention and my work on improving it. But most of all, it took a lot of time from my travels. I remembered reading somewhere about someone who had been transported back to the past and had made a fortune as he could remember a lot about stocks and that had made him able to build a real fortune over some years. I didn't have the faintest idea about stocks or bonds or anything like that. But maybe... If I could get into the future... I could see if I could do the same by reading the papers.

My first trip into the future proved that the invisibility was occurring every time I traveled in time. This could be both an advantage or a disadvantage. If I wanted to open a bank-account it was obvious that I had to do it in my real time. Of course that was the only time in which I had to have money. In the short visits I had made into the past and the future there hadn't been any situation in which I needed money. Some stuff of one sort or the other yes. Would it have helped me if I had been able to buy it? No. Not at the time. I had been in the past only when it had been well after closing-time of any shops.

I traveled only a month into the future the first time and it didn't take me long to find a newspaper in a waste basket and I took it and went back. I had after all accomplished what I was there for.

Back home I read the stock-tables and compared them with the present day's and then I made some notes.

The next day I went to my bank and opened an account for the purpose and also bought my first shares ever. All I had to do now was to wait for the month to go by and hope that my action hadn't changed anything in the future and then cash in. After that I had to do the same thing over again till I had my fortune.

I didn't want to work only. I had to have some fun as well. I went through a list of girls that I had known in my youth and who I would like to try out in bed. I found out that there weren't that many, but a few came to mind. My teacher, miss Nordstrom! Oh yes! She seemed to have accepted the sixties free sex philosophy judging from the way she dressed. Always tight fitting pants that showed off her nice ass and loose blouses, folklore of course, that gaped open when she bent down and you could see all of her bra-clad breasts and a nice cleavage. Bigger tits than any of the women I knew in town, not that I knew many. I was a favorite of hers among the boys and Anita was her favorite among the girls, and she always seemed to stoop a little lower and stay that way a little longer when she was at my desk than when she was at any of the other boys, helping me with something. I went to a small school where classes were mixed even when we had gymnastics. It would have been heaven if it hadn't been for the fact that the only girl I ever had eyes for was Anita.

And then there was Debbie. Anita's friend. Her best friend after me, as she had said. Debbie was nothing special. An ordinary girl but she should suffer because I suffered and in a way we had Anita in common.

I went through the list of all possible women and girls that I knew of and I soon found out that there were a lot of them after all, so I decided to make a list. Maybe I should fall back into that childish behavior and rank them? I decided that since I was in the mood for revenge I could as well take my revenge out on all the females I put on my list. The only name I left out was my mother's, but I added a column for ratings. Afterwards I counted the names and came up with fourteen women or girls I would love to fuck! With an afterthought I added the name of Saga there.

As I worked on the machine I got to think that I would have to build another one, a bigger so I could get a chair in and thus travel in style and not find myself unconscious on the floor when I arrived at my destination. That work isn't of any interest to anyone but myself besides I would be an idiot to reveal the construction.

After I had built the new machine I decided that what I had to do first was to scout the terrain, that is see how and where everybody on my list lived. How easy it would be to get access to their homes etc.

First things first and on top of my list were Miss Nordstrom and Debbie.

Miss Nordstrom lived by herself in an apartment building, on the second floor. That made it difficult to get into her flat.

Debbie on the other hand didn't live that far from Anita's home so I knew the surroundings rather well. However, I didn't know how they locked their doors or what time they usually went to bed.

It took me four trips to figure out how I was going to get into Miss Nordstrom's apartment. She had her balcony door open ajar at night. So all I had to do was find a way to get up to second floor on a brick-wall. Or a way to get into her apartment and hide, hopefully not on the balcony because she would be able to see me, or rather my clothes.

I went back to a time when school was out and sure enough her flat was dark. Nobody seemed to be at home. Now all I had to do was to find a ladder that would reach up to the second floor. Or... Hook! Yes a hook with a rope attached to it could do the trick.

I looked all over the place to find something that could work as a hook, an old rope I found in the yard of a warehouse and there I also found an iron bar that could be bent into a hook. With some difficulty I was able to attach the rope to the hook and happily I made my way back to Miss Nordstrom's place.

It didn't work. First of all the hook made a hell of a noise when it hit the railing on the balcony. So much that both her neighbors, the one beside her as well as the one below her, woke up and light lit up everything around me including me. I fled the place foot over heal.

I had to come up with another plan. About half an hour later I was back outside Miss Nordstrom's and looked at the place again.

First floor balcony was easy to reach. Standing on the railing I would be able to reach up, but would I reach far enough up? I decided the only way to find out was to check on location. So I climbed the first-floor balcony, stood on the railing and realized that I couldn't reach up to the railing on the balcony above. Just as I was ready to jump down I looked up and saw the solution to my problem. There were irons sticking out from the concrete-floor that held the rack in place. They looked sturdy and should be able to hold my weight. Yes, that was it. I could attach a rope to the iron and then I would be able climb up - and I would be stuck at more or less the same place, only this time on the outside.

If only I could find a ladder.

A Ladder! That was the answer! A rope-ladder! I could knot it into one strand of ropes at the top and tie that around the iron-bar, than I could stand on the top rung and reach the railing. After that it would be a piece of cake. I only had to make sure that the top-rung was high enough for me to stand on and reach high enough to give me leverage. But how do you build a rope-ladder? I knew how it looked and I had climbed one during gymnastics at school. But I had never looked how they were constructed. I had to go to the library.

I soon found out how to make the rope-ladder and went back and made one. Now I was ready for my teacher! But since I was here already I decided that I should check on Debbie.

As soon as I was there I knew I was in luck! There was a window slightly open and I knew that it was the window in Debbie's room. I quietly crept up to the window and peeked in. The room was dark but I thought I could hear the heavy and even breathing of someone sleeping. I decided that I should see where her parents were before I made my move. I walked around the house but everything was dark and it was obvious that everyone was in bed.

I looked at the window and decided that since the way to Debbie was open I could just as well use it. I took off my clothes and hid them a little bit away from their house and then without any hesitation I climbed into Debbie's room. Stood quietly just inside for a short while before I again closed the window to the position it had been in. Step by step I approached the bed. I didn't want to bump into anything in the darkness. Then I stood by the side of the bed, fell down on my knees and listened to the quiet breathing from the person I assumed was Debbie. She didn't stir so I reached out till my hand slowly bumped into the body of someone under the blanket. I felt around for a bit to orient my hands whereabouts. It had landed on the small of her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.