Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

Time passed fast even in 'yester-time, ' and soon it was time to go to Irene's wedding. Anita had nagged me to no ends and finally I had given in and been taking her with me.

We arrived at the church early since we didn't know if there would be so many people there that it would make it impossible for us to get past them. There was no one there when we arrived except an elderly gentleman who lay out psalm books in front of every pew. Prior to us leaving I had to promise Anita that whatever she did today I wouldn't be angry, she in return had promised that she wouldn't hurt anyone in any way, so I had agreed to give her free reign.

I felt how Anita nudged my side and whispered in my ear, "Watch this!" And then she was gone. Where to I didn't know until I saw the man suddenly stop in mid-motion with a psalm book halfway into the book holder attached to the back of the pew. He looked frantically around as though to see who was there with him, and his mouth fell open when he saw there was not another soul in the church.

I sneaked over to where he stood and looked at him. I was just in time to hear a zipper being drawn down and saw some commotion inside the man's pants. Suddenly, his cock sprang into view, then hung limply out of his fly. I saw the foreskin move as if an invisible hand were wanking it, which of course, there was. Slowly it gained thickness and hardness, and soon it stood proudly out of the fly. Something held it so it pointed almost straight out, and then the man's eyes turned upward and a broad smile appeared on his lips. I could hear squelching sounds as Anita started to suck on this stranger's erect cock!

It didn't last long though. Suddenly, the man's legs buckled, and he cried out 'Oh my God!' and suddenly I saw a string of cum shoot out of his cock and land on something in front of him that started to shimmer at the spot where the sperm landed. He was spunking on my lover!

A smacking sound was heard as Anita gave him a loud kiss on his cheek and, when she stood by my side again, we saw that the man had fallen to his knees and, with his hands folded, we could hear him say a prayer of thanks. At this we decided to let him have some privacy. Praying is, after all, a very private matter.

"Well, if nothing else I think we have converted a doubter," Anita giggled when we were alone.

I softly searched for her ass, and when I found it I swatted it, not too hard though.

"You naughty girl" I whispered to her. "I think I'll have to spank you tonight," I said in a fake foreign accent.

"Yes, please, master," she giggled back. "Are you going to use this long, hard stick, sir?" She giggled and squeezed my cock softly.

"Are you planning on more mischief like this?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe. Lets wait and see what you and your bride are up to, shall we?"

After that people started to arrive and fill the church. Some twenty minutes later a rather nervous young man arrived, and I recognized him as the one that I had tripped that first time I saw Irene.

"Here's the groom, Tommy," I whispered to Anita.

"Oh, he's quite good looking, well he had to be. Knowing your taste in women is that they shall be beautiful," she whispered and elbowed me rather hard in the ribs and unprepared as I was the air rushed out of my lungs in a loud hiss.

Startled, Tommy looked around. I think that Anita found the moment irresistible because she sighed a deep half-loud sigh, followed by a soft moan. I saw Tommy look around searching for the source of the sound, and when he didn't see anyone, he wetted his lips a little nervously. Anita moaned again, this time a little louder.

"Ooooh, I haven't seen a man's sex in a hundred years," she moaned in a shaking voice, the shaking was very realistic, and if I hadn't known that she was trying to stifle her laughter, I would have really been impressed.

"Ooooh Tooommyyyyy show meeee! But not here," she added sharply as he started to draw the zipper in his fly down, his face pallid. "Go to the men's room and let your pants fall down to your feet!" She ordered. Tommy obediently started for the men's room with Anita close behind. I was about to follow her when Irene stepped into the church. She looked around, searching for either me or Tommy. Quietly I stepped up to her.

"I envy Tommy," I whispered and gave her a kiss on the lips as she sharply turned her head to look for whoever said that.

"Oh, you came!" She whispered happily, making the older woman that just came in look at her questioningly.

"We came in the same car, sweetheart."

Irene just shook her head impatiently, still looking for me, looking for where I was.

"Mom, I have to pee," she said and, without waiting for an answer, walked towards the rest-room and I followed her eagerly.

"I really do envy Tommy," I said as the door closed behind us. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you darling, but please don't put any ideas in my head. I have to marry Tommy. I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've missed my period twice and you can always tell the date by it, it's that regular."

"Oh, remind me to congratulate the father," I whispered as she stooped and fumbled under her long white dress and produced a pair of white lace panties.

"Look in the mirror and tell him," she giggled as she bent forward and placed her hands on the sink. "Come on dad, give me a memento please. No need for any foreplay, the place and occasion are foreplay enough," she grumbled as I started to fondle her cute little ass. I obeyed her request, took a step closer to her and aimed my cock at the bull's eye of its target. It sank inside her in a couple of quick thrusts. Her ass swayed back at me as my cock slowly slipped in and out of her warm, wet cunt. She grunted a little as I hit bottom but instead of withdrawing a little she pressed herself even harder back against me, making my cock touch the opening of her cervix.

"Oh, yes, just like that. All the way in... Oh yes... All the way..." she sighed as we slowly fucked.

Suddenly, there was a rap on the door.

"Sweetheart! Are you all right in there? It's almost time!"

"Ye-e-es mom. E-e-very-ything is ju-ust fine. I'm coming no-ow!" She answered and her pussy clamped down around my cock in a hard orgasm triggered by her mother's voice. The milking sensation was so strong that I had to cum myself, grunting I filled her womb with my sperm.

As soon as my cock had stopped its pumping motions, she turned around. My cock slipped out and drew a long wet strand over her white dress.

"Thank you. It was just as I had imagined it to be. So hot. So nice."

As she bent down to put her panties back on I saw that she had crossed her legs and now had a little trouble getting her foot into the proper leg hole.

"So, now all your sperm will leak into my panties and every time I feel lonely I can take them out and sniff them and you'll be there!" She mumbled.

"I'll see you again," I whispered.

"Oh, darling, no. You can't. Please. I - I'm falling in love with you. Please, I don't want to hurt Tommy. I love him too. But, I can't take it when you leave me..." she pleaded.

I took her in my arms, careful not to disturb her hairdo or dress. "Alright sweetheart, but I'll miss you," I whispered back. "I'll miss you very much."

"Thank you. A kiss for good luck?"

I kissed her, and her kiss was tender but I could taste the salt as her tears found their way onto my lips.

"Please don't cry. Be happy. I love you too," I whispered as I let her go and she slipped out the door without looking back.

As I slowly made my way to the church door I, of course, suddenly bumped into Anita. She wrapped her arm around my waist and walked with me towards the Machine.

"So," she asked after a while, "did everything go as you had thought it would?"

"No, not quite," I answered.

"Oh. She wasn't willing?"

"She was willing."

"You weren't willing?"

"I was willing too."

She was silent for a while, and then I felt her head lie on my shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry... For the both of you. If it is any consolation to you, I have something to confess."

"You do?" I asked, confused. She had my blessing to fool around today, and there was nothing to confess to that.

"Yes. Things got a little out of hand. I was planning to just give him a blowjob but... I'm sorry. Very sorry. I betrayed you. I - I made love to him!"

"Oh."

"He's a very sweet boy, man. Very considerate. You would think that the situation would freak him out totally. It didn't. When he had gotten over the initial shock, he was very... good. We hadn't more than closed the door behind us before he turned, reached out his hand and touched me. Unfortunately, his hand landed straight on my breast. You would have thought that he should have yanked it away, I mean suddenly touching invisible flesh like that."

She was silent for a while, and I was about to give her a little nudge to get her attention back to present time when she continued.

"To think about it. He must have had the same sensation as we women had the first time you touched us. The same... The same feeling of unreality. Wanting it to be a dream and that the dream would continue. Anyway. His hands found the right places before I had a chance to prepare myself for it, and soon he had me wet... Well, I was already a little wet - soaked, in fact," she giggled, "and before I knew it, he had me on his lap. When he had time to unbutton his trousers I don't know, but when I sat down on his lap his cock poked me in the ass... and when I wriggled a little to get more comfortable, it just sort of slipped in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.