Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

I thought about what Anita had said the other day, about me keeping up my relationship with the two other women, while I scurried through time in search of a place for me and my two wives, I had already started to think about them in that term. I had discussed the location with Nina and Anita, and we had agreed that it had to be either a desolate place way out in the country, or a place in a rather big village and that's where I found it. On the outskirts of a small town there was a not too large house that looked ideal, and best of all empty.

I drove into the center of the town in search of a bank where I could ask about it. It turned out that it had been empty for more than a year and that the agent had almost given up on it. It wasn't in a good state and needed much work before it would be habitable. I got the address of the agent and drove over to him straight away. He was delighted that a possible client had turned up in his office. He gave me the keys and told me to return them whenever I had time.

Before I went back to the house, I went and fetched Nina. Together we went and picked up Anita.

Anyone who ever has ever been on a house-inspection with a woman knows what I had to endure, if you double the number of women, you also double the stream of words and ideas that floated in a constant stream. The criticism was murderous. When I sighed and told them that I would keep on looking for a place, they both looked at me as if I was totally out of my mind. This place was just perfect! There was enough room for our family to expand, and the garden was sooo big, and maybe we could buy some of the land that was around it, and... That was it. We had found our safe haven!


When we were back in Nina's living room, they kept on planning the house. All I was interested in just now was how we would finance it. There could not be the paper trail of a mortgage. It had to be paid for in full at once, and none of us had any means in that time. After I had gotten the attention of the women, I explained my concerns. After that there was silence.

"Couldn't you play the Lottery or something?" Nina asked.

"I don't think that would work."

"You don't know that, or... ?"

"No. I don't. But..." I thought about it for a moment. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all. Time didn't care what we did with it so why should economics either, or Miss Fortune for that matter, not that I needed her all I had to do was find an appropriate week, when the winning was high and then place my bet. I decided to try it at least.

Anita and I spent the night with Nina, and in the morning I went back in time and found a week when I could do my betting. This was the first time I had ever bet on anything but the Stock Market.

After I had done my task, I decided that I should take Anita at her word and visit Irene... In my invisible state.

I rapped on her door till she finally opened it slightly and peeked out.

"Who is it?" She asked when she couldn't see anyone.

"Me," I said in my half-whisper.

"Oh. Come in. I've got some great news."

I watched her tight ass proceed down the hallway. So did the rest of her, of course, but all I saw was that cute butt wriggling away. I could already feel my cock twitch in anticipation till I remembered what she just said. Maybe the 'good news' was not good news for me.

"Do you want anything to drink? Eat?" She asked when she stood in the middle of her living room.

"No, thank you. I don't need anything in this form," I answered truthfully.

"Oh. You are a ghost then?"

"No, I'm not a ghost!" I laughed a little. "Just an ordinary man."

"Ordinary my... Well, anyhow it's nice to see you again - or not... Seeing you I mean."

"You too."

"You may kiss me," she informed me matter-of-factly.

I walked over to her and did as she had - ordered - asked. Her arms wrapped around my neck as soon as I took her in my arms, and her eager tongue found mine. Soon, her breathing became heavier and she pulled away.

"Enough of this, for a while," she smiled at me with her arms still around my neck and her head thrown back so she could 'look' me in the eyes. "First the news. Tommy and I are going to get married!"

I congratulated her and asked when the big day was.

"The twenty-second of June. It's the day after his vacation starts. Then we are off on our honeymoon, to the Canary Islands! Two weeks!"

"That sounds great. I'm so happy that it turned out OK for the two of you. Did he like it... You know..."

"Liked it!? He loved it!!!" She giggled. "Thank you for being the first. Can I ask you a favor?" She asked a little shyly.

"Just name it."

"Could - could you come to my wedding?"

"Oh. Of course I can, but what good would that do? You can't see me and..."

"No. No, you don't understand. I want you to 'cum' on my wedding. Not on my wedding day, on my wedding."

"Do you mean that..."

"Yes! The wedding night I want to spend with my husband but at my wedding I want your spend in me!"

I almost could feel my cheeks blush as her words sank in.

"Do you mean you want..."

"Yes! I want you to... Well in lack of better words, fuck me just before I walk down the aisle!"

I had to laugh a little at her eagerness, causing her to punch my arm, not too hard though, and frown her eyebrows in mock anger.

"Will you? Please?" She begged.

"Oh, OK. Where will I meet you? I'm not that familiar with churches. I don't think I've been in one since... Well, I can't remember," I didn't want to spoil the moment by telling her about my mother's funeral.

"I could sort of make a mark on a door and when you get there you let me know, and then I'll make my way to the place and open the door for you. We can't have people believing that there are ghosts in the church, can we? They might call the vicar to perform an exorcism! Heaven only knows where you would end up in that case," she laughed, stood on tip-toes and kissed me again.

"Oh, I can't wait," she breathed as our lips parted.

"Well, you'll have to, it's almost a month..."

"No, silly, not that. For you to take me to bed."

I did that. On the way, she shed her clothes, and they trailed behind us as they landed on the floor. She jumped up on the bed and stretched her arms out for me.

I stood for a while and admired her young body. Looking at it didn't do my cock any good, even if it had been hard from the moment she crept into my arms; it now almost blew all the blood vessels there were in it.

I lay down beside her and she turned immediately to me and offered me her lips. Again, our lips locked together, and while our tongues played with each other, my hand strayed down and cupped a firm breast with a very hard nipple on it. Her breath caught sharply as I tweaked the hard nipple between my fingers. I repeated this action on the other breast even if it were hard to get to it, since it was hidden between our bodies, but she turned a little, and I held another lovely little globe. Well it wasn't exactly a globe, its shape was more that of a cone with an upturn at the top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.