Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

Before we went to Die Freude, I took them both to the island that Fritz and I had looked at the day before.

"Oh. It's beautiful," Nina exclaimed.

I saw Anita bend down and take some soil in her hand. She squeezed it, smelled it and rubbed it between her fingers.

"Mm, fertile, almost as if it is untouched."

"It is," I said and told them where we were and in what time. None of them seemed to react to the information. Maybe Nina had a little frown though.

As Fritz's wives all kissed me welcome, I glanced over at Nina and Anita who looked more than a little pissed off and jealously at me and all the beautiful women.

"Come in. Come in," they urged my two lovers, who reluctantly followed them inside.

"Ah, forgive me for not welcoming you. I just had to put the finishing touches to... Oh. Again, forgive me. My name is Fritz, and I think you've already met my wives," he repeated the presentation he had done when I came here the first time.

As soon as Fritz turned up, Anita's and Nina's faces brightened a whole lot. I smiled inwardly at the realization that for a moment they had been jealous. Just after that I thought to myself how lucky I was that they seemed to go on so well together.

We stood and chatted while Sabine went out of the room and came back in with a tray with empty glasses on. They were not the usual kind of wineglasses. These were rather shallow in the glass-cup, high, thin stems on a foot. Fritz saw my looking at them.

"Special glasses for my home-country's wines."

I watched as Sabine poured white wine from a long-necked bottle. She served us and we toasted. The wine was cool and a little acid.

We talked for a while before Sabine, again, invited us into the dining-room.

"We'll serve fish today. I was down in the village today, and the fisherman had just caught several fine pikes."

We had the pike without potatoes but with the same delicious bread that I had the previous times and some vegetables.

"You really miss the potatoes here. We have a stock of rice and different sorts of pasta, and Fritz usually brings some potatoes back from his trips, when he remembers," she smiled forgiving at him.

"I know dear. I'm just too absent-minded."

After dinner we just sat around talking when I noticed that Anita was missing. I went out and looked for her. I didn't have to look far because she sat on the steps just outside the door. I sat beside her and lay my arm around her shoulders.

"It's so quiet here," she murmured. "Not a sound besides the occasional howl from an owl and some sounds that I can't make out what they are. And the stars! Look at them! They are so close! As if the whole planet has moved out to them!"

"So you wouldn't mind living like this?"

"Here? Don't you think that would be a little crowded?"

"No. No I don't mean here. Somewhere like this. In another time."

"Oh. I wouldn't mind. Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yes. Maybe. I thought that Nina looked a little worried. I don't want to go anywhere without her."

"Neither do I," I assured her.

"And Chris. We must find a way to get Chris to come along as well. And a couple of more women, maybe a little younger than Chris, you would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oho. I see. You want to try a young boy maybe? Anyone special?"

"No. Not for me, maybe Nina would..."

"I would what?" We heard Nina's voice from behind.

Anita moved closer to me and patted the empty space beside her and she sat down and Anita put her arm around her.

"Mm, it's been a nice evening," she murmured. "Oh, look at the stars! They are so bright... Of course, it is all the light in the cities that..." she quieted and laughed a little embarrassed. "The eternal schoolteacher. What was it about me?" She asked after a while.

"Oh, we were talking about getting you a young boy as lover," Anita laughed. As she said that, I remembered that first time I had fucked Nina and her sudden orgasm when she realized that I was just a boy, and when she found Anita, the girl Anita, in her bed instead of me.

"Speak for yourself!" Nina protested, almost halfhearted.

"I certainly would like to try one. If you don't mind, darling," she kissed me on the cheek and as an afterthought did the same to Nina.

I just shrugged my shoulders. What could I say? I must admit that the mere thought of my two beautiful lovers with some young boy wasn't that repulsive, on the contrary. None of the women said anything more about it. After that we sat there for a while before Anita stood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.