Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

"Oh, the things you kids learn in school today are just breathtaking," Nina giggled, caressing Anita's invisible body. She almost jumped out of her bed when she dipped her hand down between Anita's thighs and, instead of my cock found Anita's hairy mound. She yanked her hand away as if she had put it in a fire. Her face crinkled up as she tried to figure this out and then again her hand sneaked down between the soft thighs, again she found that she was holding a cunt in her hand, but this time she didn't take her hand away. It stayed in place, but I saw that her fingers trailed the length of Anita's pussy. Saw how she fumbled a little but without to much effort from her side I saw her finger sink in, and though I couldn't see Anita's pussy I knew the feeling of it. A soft moan escaped Anita as Nina continued to slide her finger in and out of her cunt. I was a little taken aback when I saw that a second finger joined the first, and another moan was heard, this time a little louder. I saw that Anita was rocking back and forth on Nina's arm in rhythm with her thrusting fingers.

Suddenly, I saw that Nina was frantically waving her free hand. I stepped up to her and nudged her hand with mine. She reached further out and made contact with my hip, and her hand tried to reach around me. I suddenly realized what she wanted and turned a little and took a step closer to her. Finally, she found what she had been seeking... My cock! She closed her fingers around my stiff cock and slowly drew them along the length, so softly that it almost was as if it was touched by the wings of a butterfly. I stood perfectly still while Nina finger fucked Anita and wanked me in rhythm.


The first time I took Anita on a trip I had first asked her whether she wanted to go in the invisible-mode or in the new 'unaltered' mode. She had chosen the invisible, of course that was so much more exciting. I warned her about the side effects in form of the nausea and the blackout, but it still took her by complete surprise when it happened.

"What don't we have to endure to satisfy our curiosity," she managed to say after a while. "Oh. I'm naked! Where are you? I can't see you."

"I'm here," I said and took a step in the direction from which her voice had come. When she also stepped toward me at the same time, we bumped into each other a little too hard, causing us both to moan a little.

"We have to be more careful, or we will knock ourselves unconscious, or how do you say it? I mean if I knock myself unconscious then I do it to myself, and the same goes for you. But, if we both do it to ourselves and to the other one at the same time..."

She suddenly became silent because I had finally been able to locate her mouth and had put my lips over hers and, with that, I reached two goals; I got her to be quiet and I got a hot kiss.

My hands soon found her breasts and realized that they were the size of a fifteen-year old girl's, not the mature woman's breasts that I had fondled only a few hours earlier.

Curious, I let my hand slip down between her thighs and I felt her take a little side step with one of her legs, giving me free access to the surprisingly hairy hill of this fifteen-year old girl. Her hand did the same as mine had done, and her hand closed around my cock. I felt her surprise, and then curiosity, when she found out that it was a couple of centimeters shorter and thinner than the cock she was used to. She tore her lips away from mine.

"Oh, my God! We are young again!" Her hand joined mine on her cunt.

"Let me feel. Let me feel! Oh God!" She giggled a little. "I wonder if I'm a virgin again?!"

I felt how she spread her lips apart, and one finger separated from the other, then a little fumbling movement.

"No, I'm not, and thanks heaven for that. It would be terribly painful to fuck you then... Not once, that I could live with, but every time!"

"Oh, so you think I'm going to fuck you now, do you?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes damn it! I'm not going to spoil this body with celibacy and abstinence from your wonderful cock!" She laughed.

She sank down on the ground and drew me with her. I landed, quite properly, between her thighs, with my hands closed around the two pointy, almost hard, breasts. I let her put my cock up against the entrance of her pussy and when I pressed my stiff cock against the opening she moaned, her hips squirming a little.

"Easy, easy, it's not used to it. Not used to it but longing for it sooo much! Sooo much, my darling! Just as much as it did when the age was true. Just as much!"

It occurred to me that here I was, fucking my girlfriend more than a year before I fucked her for the first time!

This fuck didn't last long. The situation was new and the pussy that my cock was surrounded by was the tightest pussy I ever had felt. The fact that its internal muscles seemed to milk the length of my cock didn't help me to suppress the sensitivity in the cock-shaft, and when Anita jerked her hips up in an eager, hungry way, it became too much for me. The first hot load shot into the hungry depths of my girlfriend's cunt, and she answered with a wail, her fingers clutching my shoulders as her own orgasm shot through her body.

"Wow, was that something," she whispered when she had calmed down a little.

"Mhm," I agreed, and with the muscles in my cock I made it jump in her. She giggled and pushed me away.

"Oh, no! You can't play that trick on me. We have to get going. I'm too curious about this place again. And I want to see Miss Nordstrom!"

To avoid parting from each other, we walked the rather short distant to Nina's hand in hand. I got the key and slipped inside, still holding Anita by her hand. Nina sat on her couch listening to some classic music on the gramophone but had obviously heard the key in the lock. When we entered the room, she was looking at the door with a smile on her lips.

"I'm home!" I called as I saw her, and this widened her smile a little more.

Anita squeezed my hand rather hard, whether it was because she was jealous or because she thought it was funny I don't know.

"Come over here and give me a kiss then," was the answer from Nina and I did just that, still holding my girlfriend by her hand. As revenge, I could feel how she felt for my back, and when she made contact, her hand drifted down and pinched one of my ass-cheeks. I almost burst out laughing at this but controlled myself. I didn't want to spoil Nina's surprise.

The kiss turned more and more eager, hotter and hotter, and Nina's breath changed from the fresh toothpaste smelling breath to the heavier smell of a woman in heat. And, when my hand found her breast and tried to pinch the nipple through her blouse, she ended the kiss and led me into the bedroom with Anita trailing by my other hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.