Night With the Switch - Cover

Night With the Switch

by Lyssa

Copyright© 2001 by Lyssa

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting with my Sir and His switch friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   .

I was beaming all day knowing that this was going to be the second date, 'ers' meeting with Him. But yet again I was going to meet the 'switch' tonight and not knowing what to expect from that I was nervous. But knowing Him I was going to have a good time.

I hopped into the shower around 8pm got all cleaned and stuff, shaved my pussy a little more like the way he wanted it. I got the baby all cleaned up and we went off to go lay down. A little while later the phone rang, it was Him on the other end. He was calling to check on me to see how I was doing. I started smiling. He is so caring. I told Him I was getting the baby to bed and would call him back when I was all set. Wells I guess I fell asleep with the baby I woke up around 7:50p and called Him. As I talked to Him I started to get dressed. I pulled on my little skirt the one He likes so much. I slid on that soft velvety one he liked from the other night. I pulled a white v neck tee shirt out of the closet and slid it over my head. I tucked it into the skirt; I slid on my stockings and slid my toes into my shoes as we finished up our conversation on the phone. I left the house about five or so minutes later.

I met up with Him next to the Sun. I gathered myself took a deep breath and slid my body into His truck. As I got in I whispered "hello Sir" to Him and gave Him a kiss. He had me slide back into my seat and spread my legs and start teasing my pussy. I got it all nice and wet for Him. He had me moaning softly as I was doing this He had me take out the lipstick I bought earlier in the day for Him and put a 'T' and an 'S' on each of my thighs, for the words 'Training slut'. We played a little bit more before we left to go see the switch. Again I stated to shake not knowing what was going on. Just that I was going to go meet her this evening.

As we were driving over He told me that I was to say hello to her and say that I was Sir's newest training slut. We pulled up in the parking lot and my body shook even more. We walked into the building and got buzzed in but still had to wait for her to come down and let us in the second door. As we all got into the elevator, he just looked at me I got so shy I couldn't even open my mouth. I whispered 'hello' to her and that was about all I could get out of me. We all went inside the apartment she showed us to the living room and she disappeared into another room. He settled back into a chair and had me sit on His lap and spread my legs. I did so because you know I am a good girl, well most of the time anyways. He slid a finger over my pussy, getting it even wetter than before, I'm thinking to myself He's got to know that this calms me and relaxes me, he's just got to know. After a few minutes he had me stand up and bend over, as far as I could. I felt so vulnerable to him doing this. While like this he played with my pussy some more, I could feel Him get up as he told me not to move and he walked away, I could hear noises in the back ground not knowing what it was I stood there shaking. He came back after a few minutes and had me turn a little bit, I wasn't sure why till I heard her voice. I could hear them whisper but I couldn't make out what they were saying, I was so lost in his touch.

A few more minutes past by, he had me rise, and we went into the bedroom. I stood there for a second not knowing what to do before I heard him say 'sit on the bed girl' I did as I was told and sat down on the edge of the bed. I got so lost in thought for a little bit that I just sat there quietly, until I heard him tell me to lay back on the bed, I slowly leaned back against the bed, letting my legs slide open more for Him. He started tying my hands down to the bed; I looked up at Him whimpering softly. As he started to, she came over to fix them so that they were easier on my wrists and they wouldn't hurt me so much. He let his fingers roam over my pussy some more, he had the 'switch' come kneel down and play with my pussy, while he played with my tits. I whimpered and moaned softly as I felt their hands roaming my body. I kept thinking to myself, that I couldn't believe I was here doing this. But gwds I was so much enjoying it. He slipped away from us, and sat on the chair at the foot of the bed and watched her. After a few minutes she untied me and helped me take my clothes off. She kissed me softly pressing her tongue into my mouth. I felt like I was in heaven, having never kissed a girl like this before, it felt good. It felt wonderful to feel her lips against mine; her lips were so soft and tender almost like silk. I was still a little bit nervous but he likes to keep me on edge, an edge I like playing though.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.