Mrs. Copenhaver - Cover

Mrs. Copenhaver

by Conniele

Copyright© 2001 by Conniele

Erotica Sex Story: judy has relationships with her family and neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Mother   Son   Sex Toys   Bestiality   .

The following is for adult use only. If you fit that description you can use for anything you wish. This is a masturbation fantasy so don't critcize form or substance. If it doesn't make you horny, let me know. If it does let me know.


Mrs. Copenhaver's Night Out

Judy Copenhaver called to her son Clay. Get the phone son, I'm in the middle of fixing supper. Its for you Mom it' s Sister Sorensen. OK come tend supper while I see what she wants.

Hi Emily,whats up? Ooh I need to see you. Well I'm fixing supper,whats up? These two women had been lovers for several years. I need to see you, you know why.

I'll meet you at the church house in a few minutes These women used their Custodial assignments for the church as a cover for their rendevous's.

In a few minutes Judy pulled in behind the building. Five minutes later these women stepped through the back door. Standing in a dimly lit hallway the two women embraced and kissed each other passionately I know you like my lovin but you don't usually call me out from supper. Emily said, look what Irene sent me from Phoenix. Judy looked in the bag that Emily was carrying and saw a 12 inch long 2 1/2 inch diameter silicone dong attached to a state of the art nylon harness. this was a far cry from the 6 inch hand me down from Mrs. Applegate. Mercy, oh bless that girl. Secretly she wondered how Emily's daughter knew she wanted such a prize. Hurriedly the two women went in to the Pastor's study to the couch where they had sex on Monday and Thursday afternoons. Each of these 40 something women removed her own clothes and moved into the others arms. Placing Judy on her back with her head on the arm and one leg hanging off with her foot on the floor, Emily brought her mouth up to Judy's pussy. Oh god Emmy you make me feel so wonderful. Oh god baby lick my pussy oh oh god honey suck me. Emily obliged and snaked her tongue as far up Judys pussy as she could and hooking the end she tittilated Judy's G spot. Oh my god Emmy I'm going to cum oooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooh agh oh god fuck me fuck me. Ooooooooooooooo oh oh.

After Judy's orgasm, Emily took the cock from the bag and the two of them between giggles got it strapped to Emily. Judy bent forward and tried to take it into her mouth,too big of course but she gave it a try. Emily said, open wide honey and Judy grabbed her knees and pulled back and open so that Emily was treated to the sight of Judy's clit poking out between her puffy cuntlips. Dropping to her knees Emily brought the tip of this monster to Judy's cunthole, Judy guided and Emily pushed. Oh god Emmy that's big oh god go easy honey. Emily alternated between pushing and easing off and eventually she got the head of this monster inside Judy's cunt. Oh god oooh ooh Judy moaned as her lover continued to push this silicone bone inside her. Ooooooohoooooohoooooooh oh oh thats far enough. Emily could see that 5 or so inches were actually inside her girlfriend so she started to fuck in and out, in and out. Oh oh ooohooooooh oh oh ooooooooooo oh oooooo oh god make me cum oh baby keep fucking me oooooooo god ooh god I'm cumming. Emily continued to fuck this woman and only 6 inches had penetrated into her cunt. As they continued to fuck noisily they did not hear Clay enter the room until he said, Hi Mom, looks like you and Sister Copenhaver are taking care of the Lord's business. Oh god Clay, get out of here. Hell no I'm staying, go on Sister keep fucking her. Neither of these women was ready to quit so Emily continued to drive this monster into Judy's cunt. uhg ugh uuuuuuuuuuuggh Oh god what are you doing Clay? I'm gonna fuck the Sister while she fucks you.

Stripping off his clothes he displayed his hardened manhood to these women. Emily said, oh yeah Clay fuck me, but call me Emily. Clay put his cock into Emily from behind and began to fuck her. Holding her hips he pulled himself into her. Using the full 10 inches of his manhood he soon had her cumming in unison with his Mom. Both women were crying out fuck me oh oh fuck me. Just as the next orgasm struck the two women, Clay reached for his Mom's hips and brutally pulled her back onto Emily's dildo. Ow ow ow oh oh oh god Judy cried through her tears as she was impaled on the full length of Emily's cock. Painful at first Judy was soon overpowered by the most intense pleasure she had ever known, oooooo oooo ooooo she cooed as this cudgul continued to fuck her swollen pussy. Fuck me oh god fuck me oh it's so fucking good AAAAAAAHHHHGGGGGGG. Emily picked up the pace furiously driving this cock into Judy and fucking back to get the full measure of Clay's cock into herself. oh oh oooooooh ooooooooooh.

Abruptly Clay pulled out of Emmy and then told Emily to get off of her. Reluctantly these two women parted and Clay promptly got on his Mom and started fucking her. Oh god Clay honey fuck me fuck me and Mother and son had a mutual orgasm.

After a long silence Clay said, well guess I'll head for the house. Judy said just a minute, I'll give you a ride. Good night Emmy,call me tomorrow.

Onthe way home Clay said, I can't wait till after school tomorrow. Oh Clay we can't do that again and if you tell your dad He'll kill both of us. Oh it's our secret and I'm going to fuck you every day he replied.

The following day Judy talked on the phone with Emily. Emily told her, god girl that boy has a whopper! I would love to be in your shoes and have him fuck me every time Mr. was out of sight. I don't know Emily, John has to catch on sooner or later. She spent the afternoon both anticipating and dreading Clay's arrival from school. When it was almost time for him she busied herself with the laundry so he wouldn't see the anticipation in her eyes.

At 2:30 he came through the door. Hi Mom, glad to see me? I'm always glad to see you she said. He said, well today I for one am happier than ever to see you. Clay we can't be doing that stuff no more. Turning to the washing machine she tried to look busy. He came to stand behind her and reaching around he cupped her ponderous tits. He thought, if she doesn't want to fuck why didn't she wear a bra. Fondling her tits he heard her moan. Lifting her skirt he discovered she wasn't wearing panties either. Slipping a finger into her crack he began to work moisture up and down in her slit until he could slip in first one then two fingers. Oh god she moaned as he finger fucked her.

As Clay introduced his cock into her from behind Judy slumped down placing her head on her hands and her tits on the washing machine Oh god fuck me she cried as he pounded his cock into her pussy while the spin cycle jiggled her tits OOOOOOOOooooooh god fuck fuck me IIIImmmmmmmm cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmming. Clay continued to furiously fuck his Mother's cunt as she went into another "O". Oh god Clay that's so good, fuck me son fuck me. Oooooooooooooooh ooooooooh god I can't stop cumming oooooooooooooh oh ohgod. Resetting the spin cycle four different times she had number 6 orgasm while Clay filled her with cum to the sound of Johns truck turning in to the driveway.

She dropped her dress and tried to compose herself. She giggled as she watched Clay trying to stuff his still swollen cock in to his pants. John came in the door and asked. What's going on you two look like you've been running a race. Clay said it's just warm in here, avoiding his fathers gaze. Guess so if you've been in here awhile. Clay thought,close one and thought it was unusual for his father not to notice his red face as embarassment.

Mother and Son continued their after school love making for the rest of the week. On Saturday John was home for the day and Judy resigned herself to being without Clays cock for the weekend. She had gone to her room and relieved herself with fingers holding the image of Clay clasping her to him as he fucked her.

About 4 PM John came in and announced that he was going hunting and would be gone till tomorrow afternoon. After John had gone she walked about abusing herself with her fingers waiting for Clay to get home. About 5 Clay came in and said, where's dad. He's gone for the night. Alright! We ain't never done it in a bed.

In a few minutes Clay was fucking Judy in her and her husband's bed. Oh god honey fuck me oh god I love you're big cock oh oh god fuck me hard and Clay stroked so long and hard into his moms cunt that the head board of the bed was striking the wall,blap blap blap blap as he continued trying to fuck her hard and fast as she was imploring him. With her legs pulled back his thighs were striking her ass, pap pap pap pap. Fuck me oh god fuck me Yeah fuck her Clay, John said from the doorway. Oh god John how did you know? Hell I could tell Tuesday that you had been fucking when I came in the room, hell woman I know what your pussy smells like when you've been fucking.

What are you going to do? I'm going to fuck you after Clay's done. "I'm done," you scared the shit out of me. Well you watch and I'll fuck her then. Climbing on he stuck his cock in Judy's cunt and started fucking her as if he didn't want his son to out do him. Insatiable slut that she was Judy responded immediately spurred on by the knowledge that these two men would probably fuck her through the night. Sure enough 4 hours later John and Clay continued to pass her back and forth between them, neither one wanting to be the first to quit. Around 4 AM john rolled off her and noticed that Clay was asleep. in just a minute these two guy's were snoring side by side. Judy had never felt so thoroughly fucked in her life.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.