Caroline's Mom - Cover

Caroline's Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Heryankee

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My best friend's mom comes to visit and I don't have a date for the frat party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

As I entered Rachel, I felt Sheila's hot tongue, licking us both together. Rachel's face was buried in Sheila's snatch. I stroked in and out when Sheila asked to move in with us. I ignored the request and continued to pound Rachel.

"Please Rachel I want his baby too."

"I'll stop the pill we'll all three be pregnant together. Please!"

Sheila began to stroke my balls with her hands as she tongued Rachel's clit. Rachel groaned into her slit as I began to cum.

"Shit take it I'm Cumming filling your pregnant pussy with my baby making sperm... Sheila drink my cum from her snatch."

I rolled onto my back, and Sheila dove into Rachel's messy pussy to eat some cream pie. Rachel told Sheila that we didn't think we wanted any more roommates but we would discuss it further, after she left. However Sheila was welcome back for fun and games as often as she liked.

The next morning Rachel called a meeting. "Alan's parents are coming back this weekend they want to reconcile with us. They want to see their grandchildren. I have readied the guest room for them. We will all continue to sleep in the same bed while they are here. I want them to be sure they know what's going on and never accuse us of deceiving them."

"What shall we do about Sheila?"

Caroline said.

"I don't want her here. I am content and sometimes jealous of mom now. I don't want to Alan any more then I have to. If I had known how I would feel about him I might never have fixed him up with you mom. Or after you had him I would never have agreed to keep him warm and occupied for you while you went away."

Rachel said.

"I'm sorry you're jealous, but I love him and he was mine, before you wanted him. I will not give him up. The truth is I wanted him when he was fifteen and you didn't even know what sex was about. If you don't want to share him with Sheila that's fine, but I'm not giving him up."

Then it was my turn to speak.

"I love you both. I do not wish to give either of you up. Sheila was an interesting and not unpleasant diversion. I do not want us to fight so there can be no jealousy here. However

I must remind Caroline, that she initiated the sexual relationships I have with both Rachel and Sheila. I am willing to give up Sheila but I will give neither of you up. If you can't agree with that I will leave tomorrow. If you can I expect you both to come to my room and apologize for this childishness."

I sat in my room reading some textbook. I don't think I even saw the book I was afraid that I was about to lose the two women I loved more than life itself. The there was a gentle knock on the door. My two pregnant goddesses stood at the door. They told me there would be no more jealousy, and that from now on before another woman played with us we must all agree. The vote would have to be unanimous majority would not rule. To this I readily agreed, and lead the women to the master bedroom. Caroline said she was horny and wanted me now. Rachel laughed and told her that Sheila and I had worn her out, but that she would help out if I proved too much to handle. Caroline grinned and asked who would help me out if she proved too much to handle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.