Coming Down With Something - Cover

Coming Down With Something

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: After Sunday morning sex, Curt sneezes. This gives Amy the idea that they should go to church.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Black Male   White Female   .

After some sumptuous Sunday morning sex, Curt and I were cuddling and snuggling and such, when he sneezed.

“I hope you’re not coming down with something,” I said.

As if to answer, he sneezed again.

“One more,” I coaxed.

“I don’t know if I have it in me,” he said.

I reminded him of what he said barely more than half an hour ago. “Come on, one more, you can do it.” It turned out I could.

“But that was cums, not sneezes,” Curt said.

“Don’t obfuscate,” I said, having no idea whether obfuscate was quite the right word, but I liked the sound of it.

Curt laughed.

We lay on our backs holding hands, relaxing.

“Do you think we should go to church?” I asked.

“Church?” Curt questioned. “What church? Why?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “Isn’t that what people do on Sunday mornings after their Sunday morning fuck?”

Curt laughed. “Some people, I suppose,” he said. “Maybe people who think sex is sinful and have it only once a week.”

“Maybe they don’t think it’s sinful,” I said. “Maybe they think it’s special, and they go to church to give thanks for the sex.”

“Ha!” Curt exclaimed. “If we were like that we’d be going to church twice a day, and three times on Sunday.”

I considered this. “When we get old maybe we’ll get tired of sex, and we’ll have it only once a week.”

“Never,” Curt declared.

“We’d never have sex?”

“We’d never get tired of it,” Curt said. “My cock is addicted to your cunt.”

I let that sink in for a minute or so. “My cunt is addicted to your cock,” I said. “But what if we abstained from sex for a week? Sort of like a fast.”

“Why would we do that?”

“So when we resumed relations it would be even more special.”

“Relations,” Curt muttered.

“Or just to see what it was like,” I said.

“You really want to do this?”

“No,” I said.

“Good,” Curt said, and he moved on top of me and into me, and oh fuck was it good! I came like six or seven sneezes one right after the other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.