Summer Stripping - Cover

Summer Stripping

by TopherLovesLeigh

Copyright© 2024 by TopherLovesLeigh

True Story Sex Story: Leigh and Topher's summer adventures continue.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

This true story describes a moment in time (Summer 1984 when Leigh was 21) and is about the further evolution of Leigh’s and my sex life. Though it is not necessary to read the previous installments to enjoy this story, at least reading “Midsummer Masquerade” will help with the context of this story.

The descriptions of the people in the story are accurate for the time however, their names may have been changed to protect the innocent. Understand that like all works “Based on a True Story”, there may be some artistic license taken.


It had been a couple of weeks since the Midsummer Eve Masquerade Ball and Leigh’s and my plans for our summer in Palm Beach had been turned upside down. We had come to stay at my parents’ house while they were on a world cruise with the intention of spending some quality time together. But since Leigh befriended Val and began being mentored by Lynda, the time we spent together had been diminished.

My next-door neighbor Valeria, “Val” to her friends, was the epitome of the Palm Beach debutante. She was refined and “well-bred”. She was taller than average but not as tall as Leigh’s 5’ 11”. Val had a sleek, fashion model figure with small but shapely breasts. Her classically beautiful face was ringed with a thick mane of blond hair styled in the quintessential “big hair” elegance of the 80’s. As expected of a young woman of her stature, she was always impeccably dressed.

Val and I grew up together, and except for a few clumsy heavy petting sessions when we were going through puberty, we never hooked up. It wasn’t that we weren’t attracted to each other ... what man wouldn’t be attracted to Val ... it was that we felt like we were siblings. That all changed when Val and Leigh became lovers ... and occasionally let me join them. But lately, it seemed that Leigh was spending more time with Val than me.

Additionally, along with Val, Leigh was under the mentorship of Lynda, which kept her busy a couple of days a week. Lynda was an impressive woman. During the late 60s and early 70s, she was a very successful model who had walked the fashion runways of London, Paris and Milan with the likes of Twiggy, Jean Shrimpton, Verushka, and Merisa Berenson. Despite her success and popularity, she never reached “Supermodel” status but that never stopped her from striving for more. Now in her mid-forties, Lynda ran one of the most powerful boutique real estate and equity investment firms in the country. Through her wealth, business profile and charity work, Lynda had become one of the influencers of Palm Beach Society.

Despite the pressures on Leigh’s time, she and I were still spending time together, but it wasn’t as much time as I desired. After the Midsummer Eve Masquerade Ball, I promised Leigh that we would have more sexual adventures before we had to head back to school at the end of Summer. Regardless of this promise, since the ball, we had only one little adventure.


On the 4th of July Leigh and I went to watch the fireworks launched over Lake Worth. We had spent almost the whole day in our bathing suits, either on the boat or in the pool. Before heading out to watch the fireworks, Leigh simply stripped off her bikini and sans underwear, threw on a form fitting white tank top matched with a thin knee length navy blue cotton skirt. Her face was cleanly scrubbed, and her long shiny coal black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail.

There was a small park on the edge of the lake that was perfect for watching the fireworks. I pulled my Mustang into an empty parking spot facing the lake. Grabbing a blanket from the back seat, I got out of the car and spread the blanket on the hood of car. We crawled onto the hood and leaned back on the windshield of my Mustang. Lying next to me on her side, Leigh snuggled into my shoulder as I put my arm around her in anticipation of the fireworks show.

The park was crowded with families with children. Parents sat on folding lawn chairs along the bank of the lake while their children laughingly played around them. Some of the children were waving sparklers while others were happily screaming as they played tag. It was the perfect picture of Independence Day ... wholesome Americana.

As the fireworks began everyone’s eyes turned to the sky and you could hear the audible “Ahs” when the shells overhead burst into beautiful color. With my free hand I grabbed one of Leigh’s large breasts and gently squeezed.

Leigh jumped and whispered, “What you doing there are kids around.”

There were children around the car, but they were enthralled by the fireworks and weren’t paying any attention to us. “Despite your beauty, they’re not watching you.” I said with a snicker. “Just relax. Enjoy yourself.”

I pinched Leigh’s erect nipple through her thin top. She squirmed a little but didn’t pull away from my touch. I slid my hand down her flat stomach and cupped Leigh’s pubic mound through the fabric of her skirt. Leigh moaned slightly at my touch. Using my fingers I gently pulled the hem of her skirt to my hand. I tugged the bottom of her skirt up to her waist exposing her pussy to the night air.

Slowly I dipped my finger into her wet slit. “Oh, that feels good.” Leigh quietly said as she buried her face in my shoulder, “You’re turning me on so much!”

I targeted Leigh’s clit and began to lightly rub her pleasure center in a circular motion. Leigh moaned deeply and bit her lip as her climax built. A teenage boy caught my eye. He was staring at Leigh’s bare pussy which was occasionally illuminated by the exploding fireworks. I spread her vaginal lips with my index and middle finger giving our teenage voyeur a better view of Leigh’s dripping cunt.

Focusing on Leigh’s clit again, I began to more aggressively rub her pussy. I increased my tempo in unison with the speed in which the fireworks were launched. Driving Leigh to climax she tightly grabbed my arm and moaned softly as her orgasm approached. As the fireworks grand finale progressed Leigh came hard! Her entire body shook with her powerful orgasm, and I continued rubbing her pussy, driving her crazy.

“Stop! I can’t take any more!” She pleaded as she squeezed her thighs tight together attempting to trap my hand.

When I could tell that her hypersensitivity had passed, I started rubbing her clit again. By now all her inhibitions were gone. She rose quickly to the top of another wave of pleasure, riding my finger to one more fantastic orgasm.

“Please! Stop! I can’t stand it anymore! I’ll go crazy!” She begged as she insistently pushed my hand away from her pussy and forced her skirt down.

As the fireworks ended, we rolled off the hood of the car and folded the blanket. Leigh looked at me from across the hood of my Mustang and said with a giggle, “I don’t know about you, but I definitely saw fireworks!”


Over the next few days, I decided that I needed to take Leigh away for a couple days so we could spend some “alone” time. I planned to take her to Fort Lauderdale so that we could relax on the beach during the day and go to the dance clubs at night. I got a reservation at the Caribbean West Trade Winds Hotel. This hotel was not only on the beach, but it was adjacent to the Candy Store. The Candy Store was infamous for Spring Break Teenie Weenie Bikini and Wet T-shirt contests as well as other debauchery. I thought I might be able to convince Leigh to participate in one or both of these contests. Leigh was excited for the trip. She packed some sexy clothes and kept telling me that she was going to make this mini vacation worth my while.

A week after the 4th of July, we were on I-95 in my Mustang, with the top down, heading to Fort Lauderdale. Our plan was to check into the hotel on Thursday morning and stay through Sunday afternoon. I had requested an early check-in so that we could drop off our luggage and change into our bathing suits before we hit the beach.

Leigh sat next me in the passenger seat singing along with Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love”. She was dressed comfortably for the drive. Leigh is one of those women that even when dressed down can look absolutely sexy. She wore a khaki skirt that came to mid-thigh, a simple white t-shirt tucked in at the waist, and sandals. Her long jet-black hair was styled in two tightly braided pig tails that fell off the back of her head and over her shoulders and down her back. She had applied a light coat of make-up that accentuated her sparkling green eyes. Because of the visibility of Leigh’s nipples through the material of her shirt, the uncontrolled bounce of her breasts, and the flash of her bare pussy when she got into the car, I knew she was once again going “commando”. This was a new habit she had picked up from Val and Lynda and I have to say I approved.

It only took a little over an hour and a half for us to get to Fort Lauderdale and in less than two hours we were opening the door to our fifth-floor beachside hotel room. As soon as we entered the room and set our luggage down, I swept Leigh into my arms and passionately kissed her. I moved from Leigh’s mouth to her ear and began to nibble on her sensitive lobes. Moving from her ear lobes to Leigh’s long, sensuous neck, I stopped briefly to whisper in her ear, “I need to fuck you.”

I felt no resistance from Leigh as I planted tender kisses on her neck. She seemed to melt into my arms as I slid lower down her body. The speed of her beating heart increased revealing her rising passion. Reaching behind Leigh, I unzipped her skirt and dropped it to her feet. I stopped momentarily to massage her firm breasts. The erectness of Leigh’s nipples through her thin top betrayed the level of her excitement. I couldn’t wait any longer; I lifted Leigh off her feet and roughly threw her on the bed.

Because Leigh had chosen to go “commando”, with the removal of her skirt, there was nothing preventing me from reaching my goal as I began to gently nibble her inner thigh. Slowly my kisses trailed up Leigh’s leg as I worked my way to the source of her pleasure. My progress was too slow for Leigh, and she placed her hands on either side of my head and forced my face into her crotch.

“Lick my pussy!” Leigh implored.

Shortly after they met, Val introduced Leigh to a treatment that would become a permanent part of her grooming regime ... the Brazilian Bikini Wax. Leigh’s bald pussy mound fascinated me. I couldn’t get over the smoothness of her slit and how it felt when I went down on her. It had been only a few years since women had started trimming their pubic hair and it would be another twenty-five years before the style of hairless pussies would become the norm and seeing Leigh’s bare vagina was unique and exciting.

My tongue flicked between the soft folds of her pussy. I increased the pressure of my licking and gently sucked Leigh’s clit into my mouth setting off an intense orgasm. I could feel her body shudder as the wave of pleasure flowed over her body.

Before Leigh’s orgasm subsided, I dropped my shorts and thrust my cock deep into her sopping wet cunt.

“Ooooohhhh Yesssss!” She moaned.

The feeling was exquisite but did nothing to slake my need. My passion drove me in and out of her with almost maniacal speed. Leigh responded in kind and met my thrusts with the same intensity.

“I’m cuuummminnggg againnnnn!” Leigh screamed as she drove her perfectly manicured fingernails into my back.

Leigh’s orgasm set off mine and I dumped a load of sperm deep inside her pussy. I continued to thrust in and out of her until her cunt had milked every last drop of jism from my cock. When I had finished cumming, I collapsed onto Leigh, smashing her tits into my chest.

Pushing me away, she said with a giggle, “Get off me ... I need to pee.”

Leigh stood up and headed to the bathroom. I heard her loudly pee and a moment later she exited the bathroom as she pulled her T-shirt over her head. She looked as sexy as hell standing there wearing nothing but her tan lines. Opening her suitcase, she pulled out several items. One of the items Leigh grabbed was the bikini she wore at home when she sunbathed. Leigh carefully curated her tan lines. She believed the great thing about tan lines is that when someone sees them, they know they’re seeing things that nobody else has had the chance to see. Leigh did not typically wear this tiny string bikini in public. The white bikini was unlined and basically became transparent when it got wet. Her choosing this bikini was a preview as to where this weekend was headed.

Spreading her bikini on the bed, she turned her attention to the other two items she had retrieved from her suitcase ... a bottle of lubricant and a metal butt plug. We had just begun experimenting with anal sex a few months earlier. I had read an article in “Hustler” on how to introduce your girlfriend to anal sex. One Saturday night Leigh and I gave it a try. We quickly discovered that Leigh’s asshole is very sensitive, and she loves to have her ass licked and fucked. She can orgasm very powerfully and several times during anal sex. Now anal sex is her favorite and she has often forgone having a cock in her pussy in order to have one in her ass. Lynda, also a fan of anal sex, had instructed Leigh in the benefits of using a butt plug during one of their “mentoring” sessions.

Holding the butt plug upright, Leigh drizzled lubricant on the bulbous tip. The lubricant oozed down the butt plug coating its surface. Bending at the waist with her legs about shoulder width apart, she spread her butt cheeks with her left hand while gently inserting the plug into her anus with her right. Leigh groaned as the butt plug settled into her rectum. Inserting the butt plug, was a clear signal that Leigh planned for me to fuck her ass in the near future.

Leigh put on her bikini and looking in the mirror she made sure that the strings of the bottom were sitting high on her hips revealing the subtle points of her pelvis. Her pubic mound was covered by just enough fabric to not violate public indecency laws. The back of her bikini bottoms was not a G-string or thong but still allowed much of her ass to be on display. Her bikini top consisted of two small triangles that despite holding her natural C-cup (closer to D) breasts in place, forming a deep cleavage, they barely concealed her areolas.

She then put on a pair of tie-died wrap shorts to cover her bikini bottoms. Wrap shorts were one of those god-awful fashion mistakes of the eighties. It was a single piece of fabric sort of in the shape of an hourglass with strings hanging off each side of the material. Somehow women were able to manipulate this piece of cloth so that it formed a pair of shorts. It appeared to be magic to my man brain. Leigh finished getting ready for the beach by pulling on the ratty “Frank’s Dive Shop” T-shirt she for some reason liked to wear. She had cut the bottom off the T-shirt so that only the red printed “Frank’s” and the top third of the red “Diver Down” flag remained. The rest of the white T-shirt, from just above the bottom swell of her breast had been removed.

I had been enthralled watching Leigh get ready for the beach and was awaken from my trance by her asking, “Aren’t you getting ready?”

“Sorry, I was just busy watching you.” I explained, “You know you’re incredibly sexy and I can’t take my eyes off of you,”

“You’re such a flirt, but you’ll have wait to see how sexy I can be.” She said with an evil grin, “Now go get ready for the beach.”

Jumping up, I threw on a pair of board shorts and a button-down Hawaiian shirt. Grabbing our beach bag, I checked to make sure everything we needed was there. Blanket ... check, Suntan lotion ... check, Beach towels ... check, Leigh’s lip balm ... check, Two paperback books, Jayne Ann Krentz’s “Sweet Starfire” for Leigh and Tom Clancy’s “The Hunt for Red October” for me ... check.

A few minutes later, Leigh and I were exiting the elevator and heading through the hotel lobby toward the beach for a day of sun and surf.


We walked onto the wide beach, and I could feel the hot sand through my flip flops. The hotel had chairs set out for their guests. There was a small shack which sold drinks and snacks. The beach was moderately crowded but there were plenty of empty chairs. We chose a couple of lounge chairs away from the few other couples that were already out there and got comfortable. Leigh and I pulled our chairs closer together and stretched out on our stomachs.

I reached into our beach bag and pulled out the bottle of suntan lotion, and said “Hey Babe, let me put some lotion on you so you don’t burn.”

“Sounds great!” she responded as she lifted her sunglasses and looked at me with her big green eyes.

Opening the bottle, I daubed cream all over her body. Leigh turned her head and shivered at the coldness of the suntan lotion on her warm skin. I began to rub the cream slowly and gently all over Leigh’s body. My hands moved over her shoulders, and I began to deliberately work my way down her body. Leigh relaxed and it was obvious that she enjoyed me massaging the lotion into her body.

I finally worked my way down to Leigh’s ass and began freely moving over the exposed parts of her butt cheeks. With my fingers, I dipped into the crack of her ass just as casually as I had rubbed her shoulders. One of my fingers pressed against the exposed flat disc of her butt plug, causing Leigh to gasp softly. My fingers moved down between Leigh’s legs. I rubbed her slit through the tiny piece of cloth covering her pussy, before pushing the cloth to the side and inserting a digit into her very wet opening. I spent a long time there. Leigh tried to resist, but in a very short time her hands were gripping the side of her chair, and she began quietly moaning. Leigh then bit her, to keep from screaming as she had an incredible orgasm.

Leigh looked back at me over her shoulder and said, “You are making a habit out of making cum in public ... aren’t you?”

“Tell me you don’t enjoy it, and I’ll stop.” I retorted as moved down her legs.

Leigh gave me one of her mischievous smiles and said, “You better not stop!”

I greased every square inch of Leigh all the way down to her feet. Then I picked the lotion up again and said, “Okay Babe, turn over.”

Leigh turned over. I looked down and saw that the cloth I had pushed aside so that I could finger Leigh’s pussy was still bunched up between her thigh and her vulva. It covered nothing and her bare pussy was totally exposed. There were people close by that I’m sure had a perfect view of Leigh’s visible cunt, but none of them seemed to indicate they noticed.

I daubed more cream around Leigh’s body and began massaging it slowly and sensuously in. I started at Leigh’s neck and as my hands moved down over her chest, I gently moved the tiny triangles of cloth out of the way, totally baring her breasts. I spent a lot of time applying lotion to Leigh’s boobs before moving down her stomach, leaving her breasts exposed.

Leigh nearly climaxed again while I was massaging her tits but managed to resist. The resistance seemed to fade, however, when I once more began exploring her pussy. Completely ignoring everyone else on the beach, I dipped my fingers into her moist slit. All it took was some pressure on her clit and a little bit of finger fucking and she was cumming again. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as the pleasure of her orgasm hit.

As Leigh came back to earth. I finished rubbing suntan lotion onto her thighs and moved lower to coat the rest of her legs. It wasn’t until I reached Leigh’s ankles that she opened her eyes. It was at this moment she realized how naked she was and seemed uncomfortable. Her breasts and pubic area were totally on display. After finishing her ankles, I carefully replaced the triangles of cloth over her very hard nipples and extremely sensitive vagina.

Leigh tilted her head forward and lifted her sunglasses off her face so she could stare at me with her gorgeous eyes, “That’s four orgasms in about an hour ... be careful and you’ll wear me out before I can take care of you.”

“I don’t think it’s possible to wear you out.” I responded with a wink and a smile.

Looking around, I could see that several of the people around us had seen the show and knowingly nodded at me. I just pretended that nothing unusual had happened and smiled at them.

I quickly coated my front with suntan lotion and then handed the bottle to Leigh and asked her if she could do my back. While Leigh rubbed the cream onto my back, I grabbed our paperbacks from our beach bag and handed Leigh her book when she had finished. We both laid on our backs and began reading our novels.

After about forty-five minutes of reading, I turned to Leigh and said, “Man it’s hot! Come on. Let’s go swimming.”

Leigh marked her place and dropped her book on her chair. It seemed like everyone was staring at Leigh as we walked down to the water. The ocean this time of year is almost as warm as a bath, but it still felt good because it was still cooler than the air.

Just before the level of the surf got past our knees, I looked down and saw that the little triangle of cloth over Leigh’s pubic area was soaking wet. Immediately, Leigh’s bathing suit for all intents and purposes disappeared and she was basically standing on a public beach with her pussy exposed. Then she was hit by a small wave entirely soaking her bikini. As the wave receded Leigh and I looked down and the suit was nothing more than a white tint covering small portions of her skin. Not only did her suit not cover anything, it drew attention to the parts of Leigh’s body which are supposed to be covered in public.

Leigh looked at me and giggled, “I might as well be naked.”

“Well, it looks good on you.” I laughed.

We were having fun playing in the surf when Leigh was surprised by an unusually large wave that snuck up behind her. She got tossed ass over head and when she came back to the surface her top had come undone and was just dangling uselessly from her neck. When Leigh got to her feet, she did not realize at first that her beautiful breasts were exposed. She was standing in waist deep water getting the salt water out of her eyes and all around her were men and boys checking out her big tits.

Leigh suddenly became very aware of all the eyes on her and realized her breasts were on display for everyone to see. Despite Leigh becoming more comfortable with demonstrations of public nudity, her instinct was to immediately drop down into the water and straighten out her top. As I laughed at her, she scowled at me with a faux angry look and then playfully attacked me.

I caught her and wrapped my arms around her as she playfully punched me in the arm, “I can’t believe you let me stand there topless!” she chastised me.

“You should be topless all the time. You look sexy as hell.” I responded as I pulled her in tighter.

Reaching down Leigh squeezed my hard on through my bathing suit, and said with a mischievous smile, “You seem to be enjoying yourself!”

I swept Leigh up in my arms and walked into deeper water. When the water was chest deep, I released Leigh, and we bobbed in the surf. Trying to look casual, a few guys swam by trying to get another glance of Leigh, but for the most part they left us alone.

Leigh reached into my shorts and wrapped her hand around my hard shaft and started to slowly stroke me. “I think it’s your turn to cum in public.”

With her other hand, Leigh pushed the waistband of my shorts below my balls releasing my ridged cock. I really needed relief, so I was happy she had increased the speed of her stroking. Feeling my climax coming, I looked down as I ejaculated and watched as my sperm float off in the surf. She stuffed my softening cock into my trunks and patted my groin.

“You’re still two behind.” she said in a joking voice, “You need to stop slacking and get caught up.”

I grabbed Leigh tightly and passionately kissed her, “The day is still young.”

“So, you expect me to help you with that?” she kidded.

“Absolutely! You turn me on ... it’s kinda your responsibility.”

Leigh giggled, “Well, I’ll try my hardest not to turn you on.”

“Good luck with that.” I responded.

She smiled and lightly kissed me on the cheek, “Let’s head back to our chairs.”

We started back to our lounge chairs and as the water level dropped the transparency of Leigh’s bikini became apparent again. We walked back to our chairs and Leigh was the subject of everyone’s attention as they gaped at her virtually nude body. By the time we got back to our lounge chairs, Leigh’s thin bikini had dried restoring a portion of her modesty. Picking up our books we sat down to bask in the sun.

“You know your suntan lotion has probably washed away.” I informed her, “I think I should rub more on you.”

“I bet you do!” she chided.

“I’m serious, Babe ... I don’t want you to burn.”

“Okay, but there are more people around us, so you better behave.” She relented and rolled over, presenting me her back.

“I’ll be good.” I promised.

Pulling out the bottle of suntan lotion, I daubed the cream onto her back and proceeded to repeat the same process as earlier. I’d like to say I kept my promise to be good ... but that’s no fun. While everyone around us watched a coaxed another orgasm from Leigh.

About two hours later we were back in the water to cool off. This time Leigh didn’t jerk me off. Instead after pushing my shorts down releasing my hard cock, Leigh wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and slowly lowered herself onto my erect prick. We moved in unison with the gentle motion of the surf, slowly bringing each other to a climax with our subtle movements. There were several people around who watched us knowingly as we subtly fucked in the ocean.

Together we reached climax as our bodies were overcome with pleasure. I blasted cum deep into Leigh’s pussy as she reached another orgasm. Sated, for the moment, we supported each other as the waves continued to beat against us.

We made our way back to our chairs and I had to reapply suntan lotion to Leigh’s body. Despite Leigh’s objections, I applied the lotion in the same manner as I had before ... making her cum two more times. Everyone around our chairs enjoyed the show that we were putting on. Leigh was becoming more comfortable with the audience and was seeming less self-conscious about being on display.


Around four o’clock we decided to head back to the hotel and get ready for dinner. We were going to a seafood restaurant in Pompano Beach that was recommended by the front desk clerk at the hotel. We had reservations for eight o’clock and we wanted to grab a quick nap before we got ready for an evening out. We packed up our stuff and headed to the hotel.

Leigh wanted to rinse off in the outdoor beach shower before entering the lobby. She turned the water on and ducked under the shower. As it was when she stepped into the surf, the water from the shower made her bikini become transparent. Leigh began rubbing water over her body to remove the suntan lotion and bits of sand that were sticking to her skin.

Several men, who were close to the shower, stopped what they were doing and gawked at Leigh. She pulled the triangles of her bikini top to the outside revealing her large globes and allowed the water to wash over her erect nipples. When she felt her breasts had been sufficiently rinsed, Leigh straightened her top so that her breasts were once again covered. Putting her thumbs in the waistband of her string bikini, she pulled the front away from her groin. She directed the shower spray to the space between her stomach and her bikini bottoms. As the stream of water pounded on Leigh’s pubic mound, she tilted her head back and silently moaned. She inserted her hand into her bottoms and quickly rubbed her pussy to make sure it was free of suntan lotion and sand. Before she became too excited, Leigh removed her hand, released her bikini bottom and allowed it to snap back into place.

Turning away from the shower, Leigh pulled the back of her bikini away from her ass and allowed the water to run down her muscular back removing the remaining sand from her bikini bottoms. As she stepped out from the shower, I handed Leigh a towel and she quickly dried herself. Leigh wrapped the towel around her waist, and we walked into the hotel lobby. Several people at the front desk noticed Leigh’s transparent top.

We made our way upstairs to our hotel room and entered. Stripping off our bathing suits we crawled into bed to take a nap. I wrapped myself around Leigh and she said, “Make sure I’m up by six-thirty.”

“Okay.” I said and set the alarm next to the bed for six o’clock.


At six o’clock the alarm clock rang, and I reluctantly rolled out of bed and took a shower. I put on a pair of khakis, a white Polo shirt and a navy sport jacket. Leaning down, I kissed Leigh on the forehead and gently shook her awake.

“Hey Babe, it’s time to get up.”

Leigh looked at me through blurry eyes and asked, “Do I have to?”

“Yes.” I answered as playfully smacked her on the ass. “Get a move on.”

“Okay, Okay, Okay.” she responded as she threw the covers off and struggled to her feet.

“I’m gonna go to the bar and grab a drink while you get ready. Meet me there no later than seven thirty ... okay.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.