Finding My Wife a Woman - Cover

Finding My Wife a Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple take in another woman, which leads to a permanent arrangement. And everybody wins. A threesome story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic  

One night after a good bout of sex, my wife was laying with her head on my chest, when she suddenly turned her head away, and said, "I have a story to tell you, so don't interrupt me."

She glanced back at me, and I nodded my agreement.

She continued, "Back when I was in college, I dated a guy pretty exclusively. About two weeks before I graduated, we broke up. I figured he just used me for sex, and now that college was over, he had other plans, that did not include me."

She paused, took a deep breath and went on, "The night before I was to leave for home, I was feeling a little horny, well a lot horny, so I took my PJ bottoms off, and was just getting into pleasuring myself, when suddenly, Nancy, my roommate opened the door and looked in. I tried to cover up, but she saw what I was doing. She came into the room, and I could tell she had been drinking. She just came over to the bed, saying let me help."

She paused again, then went on with her story, "Nancy had told me one time, that she had got it on with another woman at a party once. I understood it was during an orgy. Ever since she told me about it, I wondered what it felt like, so I figured if she was offering, here was my chance to try something different. Nancy moved my legs apart, and when she saw my wet cunt, she quickly started licking me. I loved it, and in no time at all, came for her mouth."

Linda had never mentioned this before, so she had my complete attention.

She kept on talking, "I wanted her to sleep with me, so I could do her, but she said she wanted to shower first. So I waited while she went to her own room. I laid there for quite awhile all hot and horny for her, but she did not come back. Finally I went looking for her, and found she had passed out on her bed. She was snoring, so I knew the night was over."

Linda took a quick peek at me then said, "In the morning, Nancy was leaving early, so while we were up, she never mentioned it, and soon she was gone. I left about noon time myself, so that was the end of it."

I figured it was a pretty good story, but what was the point.

She then kind of shocked me when she said, "I always wanted to do her, and I missed my chance to lick another pussy."

She sighed, then quieted down and soon she was asleep. I never gave it much thought, until about a week later.

We were in bed one night, and I started to play with her nipples as we kissed. I reached down and started to rub her clit. When she was good and wet, I turned to mount her, but she pushed me back, and climbed on me. She straddled me, and lowered her cunt onto my cock.

Once it was all the way in, she stopped and said, "You never made any comments about the story I told you."

I looked at her flushed face and asked, "Was I supposed to?"

She smiled sweetly and said, "It does not bother you that your wife would like to lick a cunt?"

"Oh, I guess that did not get spelled out the other night," was my reply.

She started to move on my cock, riding her hips up and down on my erection. God she felt good, as she always does. She leaned forward and laid her chest on mine, and put her head next to my ear.

She continued to rock her hips on me as she said, "So, does my fantasy bother you, turn you on, or what?"

I could see where this was going, so went along, "Depends on what exactly we are talking about."

"Me, your wife, eating a cunt," she told me, sounding a little eager for a reply.

"That depends on the circumstances, with who, and all that," I told her.

"I have never thought of a who, just doing it," she said to me.

I could feel her getting wetter, and her juice was running down my cock to my hair, and trickling down my balls. She was beginning to pant harder than normal. She suddenly pumped me hard, raising up and jamming her hips up and down on me. I was close, and as she started to cum, I joined with her and pumped my cum deep into her.

She rolled off, so she could straighten out her legs, then hugged me.

"Love you," she said.

I replied, "Love you."

She laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes, and asked, "My story about another woman, make it better for you?"

"Some," I told her.

"Made mine great," she said.

"So tell me more," I told her.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well, have you considered anyone in particular, do you want to go through with this, just keep it a fantasy, I don't know. I guess my main question is would you really do it?" I was a little disjointed in what I was saying.

Linda looked at me, and seemed to pause.

"There is someone I have considered," she whispered, as if she was afraid she would be overheard.

I did not reply to that. She also remained quiet.

Finally I gave in, "Someone we both know?"

She nodded. I was not going to guess a bunch of names, so remained quiet.

She waited, and then realizing I was not going to guess, whispered softly, "Susan."

Susan was a neighbour of ours. She was married to a navy man, and her husband was away on a nine month cruise somewhere. She was younger than us. I am thirty, Linda twenty four. Susan was twenty two and played on the same slowpitch ball team that Linda and I played for. Susan was pretty, nice shape, actually she was built a lot like my wife. I would say she was about a thirty six C, twenty two, thirty Six. Those are my wife's measurements, and Susan was about the same. She had auburn hair and she was friendly and I liked her. Linda and I had sort of taken her under our wing while her husband was away. We both considered her a good friend.

Our conversation did not go any further that night, and it did not come up again. The sponsor of our ball team was having a party on Saturday night, so we had plans to go. Susan being by herself was going with us. This party was usually a blast, as there was lots of booze and food.

On Saturday morning Linda had a touch of the flu. She was running a bit of a temperature. We decided to play it by ear. By supper time, it was obvious she was not going anywhere. She had been sick twice during the day, and her temperature was up. She insisted I go, but not to drink too much as she was not there to drive home.

So seven that night, saw her in bed, doped up with medicine. and me on my way out the door. I picked up Susan, giving her an update on Linda's condition.

"Oh well, gets me a date for the night," Susan teased.

I replied, "Well, sort of."

"It's better than being the only one by yourself. Everyone else has a partner. Alone, you don't fit in the same. I know, the girls try and help, but it is not the same," she explained.

We got to the party, and I gave everyone Linda's regrets, and played my part, saying, "But where she is sick, I just found another date."

It was a fun night. I drank a few beers early on, then had a plate of food. Figured that would keep me sober. I had a few dances with Susan, and sort of escorted her. Gradually the party turned into a bunch of boozed up guys in one room swapping stories, and the women in the kitchen, doing their story swapping. Susan was in there with them. Not having had much to drink, I was feeling out of sorts some, so got a pepsi and decided to tour the place.

Max, the host has a nice place on a lake. I walked down by the water, then along the shore some. The breeze off the lake had cooled the night. I was making my way back up to the gazebo, when I heard some voices speaking softly. I took a peek. Jane, Max's wife was in the gazebo. She was lying down on a couple of sleeping bags, and George, our right fielder was plowing her with some serious cock. I remained out of sight, and they were soon through. Jane stood up, and there was enough light to see her charms. Then she dressed, and they soon made their way back up to the house.

Once they were out of sight, I walked over to the gazebo, and lit a smoke. Sitting there I soon noticed the coolness, so I picked up a sleeping bag. It had cum on it, so I set it aside, and using the second one, draped it around me.

I finished my smoke, and lit a second one. I heard some sobbing, and looking around saw Susan coming down the path. I waited for her. She saw me, and came over, trying her best to cover up the fact that she had been crying.

She came in, sat down and said, "Pretty good party."

"Yes, not bad," I replied, then added, "Want to talk about it?"

She paused, and then looking at me, a tear escaped her eye. I held out my arm, and she slipped under it. She sobbed quietly against my chest.

"Let it out," I whispered.

"Brian is not coming home. He found someone else," she told me.

I hugged her with my one arm, and flicked my smoke away into the darkness, not knowing what to say.

"I kind of expected it, so it is not as bad as one would think, but, but, I miss the affection," she went on.

I noticed as I held her, that her crying had stopped. I squeezed her again in my one armed embrace. She shivered.

"Want some blanket?" I asked.

She nodded and slipped it around her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

She said, "I need a friend."

"You have one here, and Linda and I both are your friends, so if you need anything," I said to her softly.

She nodded. The sleeping bag was a big double one, so we sat together and wrapped up in it. Her blouse and skirt were pretty light, considering the coolness of the fall air.

She was quiet for a bit, and occasionally I would stroke her hair. Every now and then she would glance at me, then snuggle closer. I dropped my hand to her back, and stroked her softly. Again she just snuggled closer.

She whispered, "Brian and I got married more to satisfy our parents. I suspected I was making a mistake even on my wedding day. So I think I will get over it. I Just miss being close to someone. I haven't had that since college, with Joyce."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.