Rick's Gift - Cover

Preview

Rick's Gift

by Stiff Pencil

Copyright© 2001 by Stiff Pencil

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Drunk/Drugged, Incest, Brother, Sister, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Pregnancy,

Incest Sex Story: Rick discovers the powers of his own mind and the joy they can bring. He also discovers the pain they can cause.

Intro

This is my first attempt at writing and I welcome all comments and suggestions, good or not so good. This story is a work of fiction but I have taken some names and situations from my own life. I have several story ideas that I will be putting to paper in the future.

I would like to take time now to thank Trent Wolf for giving the inspiration and courage to put what I have written out there for you to read. I would also like to thank ZZturk for his assistance and encouragement. And while I am thanking people I really would like to thank Serene cherry (from http://www.asstr.org/~serenecherry/home.html )

for her input to help me make this a more enjoyable story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.