Slave - Cover

Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Josiah

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She said "Hello, I need a place to stay. Do you need a Slave?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Mark, Muriel and Nancy left eventually, all fucked out, and the rest of the day was spent accomplishing tasks not interesting to write about here - boring everyday crap that everybody has to do but nobody wants to read about in a story designed to get you off. However, in the interest of realism (if you happen to give a shit), I decided to at least note that it happened.

Lucinda eventually got herself a job, just so she had something to do during the day and so I wasn't constantly distracted by the presence of a slave. I had to get work done sometimes, and, like all humans, she had a need to feel productive. She was working at the local grocery store while she made plans to start her own business making porn that didn't suck. They quickly promoted her into management, which wasn't in her plans, and was actually somewhat distracting for her, but that's how life goes sometimes, and she was a responsible, capable go-getter. She started talking to people in the biz, trying to see if she could entice good camera and PR/marketing people into working with a small, independent studio. She could take care of the business end. Back at the ranch, she was still mine whenever she wasn't working, and we let real life creep in a little, in that she wasn't always my slave - only on days when it would be OK for me to interrupt her.

On one of those days, when we got up in the morning, before either of us had dressed (we slept naked, always) I told her to wear underwear that day. This surprised her somewhat, as she hadn't worn underwear since she had come to live with me, which had been a couple of months by this point. "Not sexy underwear," I told her, "Big white dorky cotton panties. Do you have any?"

She rummaged for awhile in her drawers, and then held out a pair, exactly what I was talking about. "One, I think. Is this what you mean, Master?"

"Yep, that works. Put them on."

"Yes, sir." She stepped into them.

I went up to her and kissed her neck, nibbled on her earlobes, taking my time, running my hands all over her wonderful, smooth, voluptuous, scrumptious body. I made my way down her neck, kissing all the way, between her breasts, running my hands up and down her sides, teasing the sides of her breasts, hinting at playing with her nipples but not actually doing it, then going back up and working on her neck and earlobes again, whispering naughty nothings in her ear. I continued in this fashion, teasing her unmercifully, for about ten minutes, when finally she said in frustration,

"What do you want, my master? Do you want me to beg you to suck on my nipples and stick your fingers in my cunt? Do you want me to tell you about how wet my cunt is? Do you want me to bend over so you can fuck my little pussy? Would you like me to stick your big hard cock in my mouth and suck you off until you cum? You've got me so turned on that there's pussy juice soaking my panties. I want more stimulation so badly. Can I touch my cunt, master? Can I bring myself off with my hands? Please let your slave relieve herself, sir?"

"Yes, my slave, you may touch yourself, but you may not cum until I say."

"Thank you sir," she said, one hand immediately diving into her panties to frig herself and the other clamping onto her left breast, squeezing and pulling on her nipple. I talked dirty to her while she played with herself, telling her how sexy she looked with her hands in her panties. I watched her put two fingers into her cunthole and bring them back out again, across her clit, and she went back to rubbing her clit, hard. She did this several times, ramping up to orgasm, and then, right before she was about to cum, she stopped for a few seconds with obvious force of will, then went back to rubbing herself, slowly, looking at me with a smoldering look in her eyes. "Please, sir, please may I cum? I'm so turned on, I'm dripping. Look." She shoved two fingers into her cunt, brought them out, and showed them to me. Indeed, a drop or two of slimy girl juice dripped off them onto the floor.

"No you may not," I said sternly. "Lick off those fingers and clean up the mess you made on the floor, get dressed, and go about your day. All you ever think about is sex, young lady. One of these days you'll have to learn that you can't just fuck all the time. There are important things in life besides orgasms."

"Yes, sir," she said humbly, eyes cast downward. She obediently licked off her fingers, then went to grab a tissue off the bedside table to wipe up the floor with.

"No, young lady, you need to be taught a lesson. You will lick that up off the floor."

"Yes, sir," she said again, and got down on her hands and knees and licked her cunt juice off the floor. Her ass was facing me, and I could see a big wet spot in her panties.

I picked up a smallish, round bottle of massage oil off the bedside table, about 1.5" in diameter and 5" long, and handed it to her. "Carry this around inside your cunt until I tell you to take it out. Maybe that will remind you to behave yourself." Screwy, nonsensical logic, of course, but neither of us cared - that wasn't the point.

She shoved her panties down to her ankles, bent her knees and spread her thighs, slid the bottle into her pussy easily, and straightened, pulling her panties back up. "That's right," I said. "Good girl."

She then got up and got dressed in a low-cut black T-shirt, knee-length blue denim skirt, white socks, and blue Keds. I told her to add a bra, which she did, a red shiny one. We then went downstairs and ate breakfast. When we were done, I told her to wash the dishes. While she was washing the dishes, I got out my cock and started jerking off, slowly, while watching her.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do for you, sir?" she asked.

I walked up behind her, lifted her skirt, and smacked her right ass-cheek sharply. She jumped. "Just keep washing the dishes. I know I can use you whenever I like. I will ask you if I want something," I said.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir," she said, and went back to washing the dishes. I went back over to my chair and sat down, watching her finish washing the dishes, dry them, and put them away.

"Good girl," I said, when she was done. "Now come over here and suck on my cock."

She dried her hands and came over and put her mouth over my cock, sucking me off just the way I liked, not too fast, not too slow, varying what she was doing from time to time. She would jack me off with her hand while she sucked on the head, then bob up and down with no hands, then take me all the way down her throat, then lick up and down my shaft and across the head, then keep me in her mouth while she swirled her tongue around my cock, and so on. Damn, did she give good head. I let her go down on me for about five minutes, then I told her to stop.

"You don't want to cum, master?" she asked.

I stood up, lifted her skirt, and smacked her ass again. "If I'd wanted to cum, I would have, slave. Don't question me."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I know that you know that I am your slave to do with as you will. I will not question you again."

"Good girl. Now go about your work."

"Yes, sir."

I put my cock back in my pants, and we both went our separate ways, she to her office and I to mine.

About an hour later, I called her office from my office. "Lucinda's Real Erotica," she answered politely.

"Lucinda," I said, "Get down her, now."

"Yes sir," she said, and hung up the 'phone. Ten seconds later she appeared at my office door. "Yes?"

"Sit on that chair." I pointed. She did. "Take that bottle out of your pussy and play with yourself."

"Oh thank you Master," she said, reaching down and pulling the bottle out of her cunt, working around her panties. "Mmmm that bottle feels good coming out of my pussy. I've been so horny all morning, feeling that inside me. You've been teasing me so. First you didn't let me cum, and then you didn't even let me taste you, or feel you cum inside me! I've been positively leaking."

"I didn't say you could cum," I said harshly. "I just want to watch you play with your pretty little cunt."

"Yes, sir. I should not have assumed you would let your slave have an orgasm. Would you like me to remove my panties so that you can see my pussy better?" she asked.

"No, I would not, and stand up and bend over for another spanking for questioning me. This time it shall be more severe, as you should know better by now."

"Yes, sir." She stood up and bent over, ass exposed, and lifted her skirt for me to spank her. I peeled her panties down just enough to spank her bare ass, landed two hard swats on each cheek, then added two more, announcing, "That's for lifting your skirt when I didn't tell you to." I could see her pussy lips, which were glistening with her juices. Mmmm that looked tempting. I pulled out my cock and unceremoniously rammed it into her dripping cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.