The First Time I Saw My Wife Suck Another Man - Cover

The First Time I Saw My Wife Suck Another Man

by jack tar

Copyright© 2024 by jack tar

Erotica Sex Story: wife gets adventurous at a party and is encouraged by her husband as it turns him on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

My wife and I have been married for almost 7 years. She’s 31, brunette with blue eyes, with a terrific, curvy body and fantastic 36E tits. She’s shy and conservative, which makes the fantasy of seeing her with another guy just that much more erotic! I love seeing other guys checking her out, and I know that they’re wondering what those tits would look like naked! I just wish she’d show them off sometime!

I like the idea of going to a party with my wife where the lights are fairly dim, and after a few drinks I convince her to remove her bra so she can tease the guys who are checking her out. Hopefully, it would be crowded there, with lots of touching, and I’d see some guy sneaking a quick feel of her as we roamed through the crowd.

Meanwhile I’d be doing the same for any girls that happened to bump into me, enjoying knowing that my wife is watching me and the girls who let themselves be touched and groped.

She’d see me grabbing a girl’s tit or ass and smile, and let some stranger grab her in return. At some point I’d see a guy’s hand caressing her tits, not just going for a quick grab, but holding them and squeezing them ... I’d see her hand reach down to his crotch, rubbing over his obviously hard cock.

As we mingle a little more, have another drink, she tells me that he’s asked her to check with her husband to see if it’s OK if he slides his hand inside her dress Even in the dim lights, I can see that her face is flushed, and she’s excited. I tell her to let him if she wants ... the next thing I know is the guy is standing behind her, reaching around her front, his hand caressing just under her braless full tits, still over her dress. My once shy little wife then holds out the top of her dress, and he takes the cue to reach in it to grab her naked tits ... My lovely wife’s eyes widen as the stranger’s hand cups her warm, soft breast.

The whole time I’m standing nearby, watching, occasionally grabbing and rubbing the pretty girls who are talking with me or brushing past, but never taking my eyes off my wife, allowing the stranger to grope her tits under her dress...

I keep watching, seeing his hands grabbing her tits under her tight fitting dress ... I see the outline of his hands squeezing and caressing her tits, as she relaxes, leans back and smiles at me ... her hand disappears behind her back and I know that she’s trying to grab his cock...

When he finally lets her go, she comes over to me and I tell her how turned on I am from watching another guy feeling her up like that ... I ask her if she enjoyed feeling a stranger’s hands on her tits, and she says she loved it, she also tells me that she reached back to grab his cock and hoped I didn’t mind! I tell her of course not, and she should reach into his pants, wouldn’t it be amazing to put her hand right on his hot, hard cock...

She wanders back over towards him, I notice several guys checking out her tits and hard nipples as she walks past them ... the guy stands behind her once again, this time both his hands are free and he doesn’t wait for an invitation. He immediately reaches under the top of her dress grabbing and squeezing her soft tits in his hands ... Her dress is opening up a bit, enough that her stomach is exposed, and the sides of her breasts- when they’re not covered by his hands, that is. She winks at me and reaches behind her, grabbing for his cock ... She leans back to say something to him, and he takes his hands away, reaching down to his pants, but leaving her dress baring her tits. I realize that she’s asked him to undo his pants for her. His simple task completed, he reaches around to her partly exposed tits once again, as my wife reaches back behind her, moving downwards. His hands stop squeezing her tits momentarily, as I realize that her hand has found what she was looking for ... again she smiles at me, silently telling me that she has this stranger’s hard cock in her hand...

I watch as my wife allows the stranger to fondle her tits, her shirt working higher and higher until her tits are totally exposed, watching his hands massage them. Her arms disappear behind her back, and I know that she’s got his hard cock in her hands. Other people around are involved in their own things, and don’t really notice my cute little wife getting felt up so brazenly ... She eventually breaks away from him again, pulling her tight dress in to place and walking back over to me.

She asks me if I’m enjoying what I’m seeing, and reaches down to my cock for her answer. Grasping my cock through my pants she tells me that she will ask me the same thing she asked him: “Would you undo my pants for me, I want to feel your cock...”

“Oh my god,” I tell her, “you actually told him you wanted to feel his cock?” She nodded, and said that she was so nervous, but she couldn’t wait to get her hands on his naked cock ... I undo my pants for my wife, and she grasps my hard, pulsing cock in her hand, smiling at me, saying “Do you realize that I’ve held two cocks in the last few minutes?” I moan approvingly as she squeezes it and strokes it briefly, before telling me that she wants to find a slightly more secluded corner, and I should follow them. With that, she turned and started walking back towards him...

I do up my pants and follow her. She leans into him again, and then takes him by the hand, heading off to the edge of the room. I follow. She leans back against a wall, and pulls dress open showing her tits, exposing them to him, almost displaying them for him. He wastes no time going for them, grabbing and fondling them. She reaches down to his pants to pull down his zipper and pull out his hard cock ... I watch as she grasps it with both hands, slowly pumping it, staring at it. She cups his balls, and fondles them the same way his hands were working over her tits ... again she smiles at me as I watch her stroking another man’s cock...

She continues to pump and stroke his cock, enjoying how hard and thick it is in her hands ... he says something to her and she smiles at him, then licks her finger and runs her wet finger over his cockhead ... After a few minutes teasing him like this, she tells him to wait for just a second, and walks over to me, her dress still pulled open exposing her tits ... She tells me that he wants her to suck him, and what should she do ... I ask her if it turns her on to have a stranger ask her to suck his cock, and she nods ... I push my hand in her panties to touch her pussy, which is soaking wet and so hot ... She moans and says that it turns her on so much to think about sucking another man’s cock ... I tell her that I’ll be right here, watching...

She walks back over to him, as another girl comes up beside me, a cute brunette, who has been watching all of this and asked me who the woman is ... I told her she’s my wife ... she whispers to me that it looks like I’m about to see my wife give another man a blow job ... mmmm, I said, I certainly hope so...

My wife positions her friend so his back is to the wall, and pulls his pants right down, crouching down in front of him ... My cock throbs in my pants as I drink in the sight of my gorgeous wife so consumed with the beautiful, hard cock in front of her. She keeps stroking and fondling his cock and balls, which are now positioned directly in front of her face ... Me and my new friend move a little to the side, and my wife sees us and winks, as she extends her tongue and flicks it lightly over the tip of his cock ... mmmmm, seeing my wife’s face so close to his cock...

The brunette asks if I mind if she stays and watches too, and I tell her the price of admission is going to be at least her shirt ... she grins and says no problem, peeling off her shirt, exposing her beautiful tits ... my wife saw all of this and winks at me again, approvingly, as she opens her mouth to accept the tip of the stranger’s cock into it...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.