Why Are There Clouds? - Cover

Why Are There Clouds?

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fairytale Story: Mother offers an explanation. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fairytale Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Illustrated   .

“Mommy, why are there clouds?”

“Oh honey, in the beginning there were no clouds. The world was a meadow, and the sun was big and bright and shone ceaselessly in a pure blue sky, with no night, no fall or winter or spring, nothing but steamy summer and sheep to prance and cavort, lambs to bleat and nibble the daisies, and a shepherd and shepherdess to tend the flock.

“These sheep grew wool to weave, but the shepherd and shepherdess needed no clothes, for the bright, ceaselessly shining sun kept them warmed to perfection.

“As the sheep grew, so did their wool, and soon it became too much. The sheep, woefully encumbered, could barely wobble across the meadow. So muffled became the lambs’ bleats that neither the sheep nor the shepherd and shepherdess couldn’t locate them, and the babes were hopelessly lost in the world’s abundance of wool.

“‘This will never do,’ the shepherd and shepherdess agreed. To solve these problems, they sheared the sheep and wove the wool into hats and scarves and skeins of wooly white ribbon, but with the hot sun shining ceaselessly down it was too warm for hats and scarves, so the apparel mounded up, and the little lambs were lost again.

“‘Only one thing to do,’ the shepherd and shepherdess decided. ‘Race!’

35923-why-are-there-clouds.jpg

“They chased each other across the meadow, running so fast that the hats and scarves flew into the sky. The sheep raced too, so fast that some of them also flew into the sky.

“To celebrate, shepherd and shepherdess had sex. So vigorously did they fuck that some of the cum also few into the sky.

“And that’s how come there are clouds.”

“Thanks, Mommy. What’s cum?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.