Candy - Cover

Candy

Copyright© 2001 by Candy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How I became the nassssty little slut that i am.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It wasn't until I was almost up to the driveways that I realized that he had done it to me again. He had purposely left all of his outside lights on, including the one over the door at the bottom of the stairwell. Just like that afternoon he was starting in on the humiliation again before I could even get to his house. It didn't take a genius to understand what he was telling me. If I wanted his cock, I was going to have do it in the open, under the lights, where any of the neighbors might see me if they happened to be looking out their windows. I didn't care. There was only one thing on my mind at that point and it was at the bottom of the stairwell. If I hesitated at all, I don't remember doing it. In fact I don't really remember darting across the drives and going down the stairs. What I do remember is how nasty and slutty I felt as I knelt down on his carpet again for the third time that day and pushed my dildo back up into me. And how hard I came as soon as I did it. I don't know, maybe it was because of the light shining on me, like the way his flash bulbs made me spasm when he took pictures of me. Whatever it was, I wasn't even able to get my hands behind me before my pussy exploded and I found myself on my knees and right forearm again, fucking myself for all I was worth. If ever a girl was ready to get well and truly fucked for the first time, I sure was.

I guess I'll never know for sure if it was a coincidence or not that as soon as I calmed down and got back into 'position' all the lights went out. God, he knew how to work me over! No, the door didn't open. I knew it had to be after 11 by then, but I didn't dare knock. He knew I was out there, and he knew exactly what he was doing to me too. As it turned out I was only out there for 20 minutes but it seemed so much longer to me. And the longer I waited the sluttier I felt, until I finally just gave in and got back down on my knees and forearm and started in on myself again. You guessed it, just as I was on the verge and beyond all hope of trying to stop, the lights came on and the door flew open. He just stood there, grinning down at me with my paddle in his hand, as I gushed all over my legs and came hard right in front of him. He didn't say a word until I had pulled my dildo out of me, and then it wasn't much.

Just, "Well slut, it looks like you've not only made a mess of my carpet again, but you are out of 'position'. Better add 26 more to your total."

It was all I could do just to look up at him through my hair and tell him, "Yes, sir," and then ask him the question that had been driving me so crazy all day, "Please, Mr. Sanders, will you pleeeeeeese fuck me now?"

He was still grinning at me. "Are you sure that's what you want little slut?"

God, I felt so nasty having to beg him, but we both knew by then how much I loved the humiliation of having to answer him from my hands and knees like that. "Oooh, God, yes sir, you know that I do!"

He didn't give me an inch, of course, "Do what, Candy?"

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can sir, pleeeeeeese???"

At first I mistook the expression on his face as a smile, but as the words spilled out I realized that I was staring at the nastiest leer that he had ever given me, "Well then, Candy, I guess that I better let you crawl in here so I can give you your birthday fucking. Oh, and don't forget your dildo, in fact, why don't you carry it in your mouth so that you can crawl easier."

God, to this day I still remember the way my pussy started to gush when he said that. My thighs were shaking so bad that I actually had to sit up first, just so I could calm down enough to put my dildo in my mouth. I never told him, but I had to cheat and use my teeth to hold it in. I was just too messed up at that point to have any kind of control. Not that it did me any good. As soon as I was inside, he closed the door, and then ordered me to stop right there in the laundry room and get in 'position'. I barely had time to get my cheek against the linoleum before that first spank crashed into me and my dildo squirted out of my mouth when I yelped from the sting. It was just as well, because the next thing he did was to ask me to tell him how many I still had coming. I got it wrong of course. I knew that I still owed him over a hundred, but I am blonde after all. I just couldn't remember where we had left off the night before. He knew, of course, 106, and then he made me add the 26 that he had just dumped on me, plus 13 more for forgetting. He just laughed at me when I finally managed to guess at 147 and told me that I might as well add 3 more to grow on and make it an even 150 again. He only gave me 20. Not that it mattered. It wasn't the spanks that sent me crashing through my 'plateau' over the next 10 minutes but what he made me say. After thanking him and begging him for the remainder after each stroke, he would ask me, "And why are you here, Candy?" And I now had to say, "Because I am a nasty little 13 year old slut, Sir, and I want you to fuck me." I started to gush before I even got a chance to say it all the way through the first time. And by the third time I could already feel it oozing out of me onto the floor between my knees. It was too much, of course. By the time he was through I was flat on my belly with my fingers in my hole again.

He didn't give me any time at all to calm down though. I remember that I was still reveling in how hot my butt felt and how good my pussy felt when he said, "Well, little slut, I guess you have finally earned your first fucking, but if you want it, you have 10 seconds to crawl in there and get your horny little pussy over the arm of my chair."

IF I wanted it? Was he kidding? I had thought about nothing else since that first day in the garage. I know I moved fast. But it was weird, because all the way in there I felt like I was moving in slow motion. My senses were on overload, and I remember how odd I felt at the time because of all the things I noticed, and the crazy thoughts that rolled through my brain, as I raced in there on my hands and knees with my dildo in my mouth. Like how afraid I was that he would change his mind at the last minute if he saw how wet and matted my pussy hair was from lying in my puddle on the laundry room floor. Even before Pete started making me keep it bald when I turned 19, I never had more than a whisp down there. That night I remember thinking that what little I had didn't look pretty anymore, just sticky, and that he wouldn't want to fuck me if he saw it. The other weird thing was how his carpet felt after the linoleum. With my head down and my hair in my face I was looking straight at it, and it was so soft that I felt more like I was floating across it than crawling. I should have been looking up, but not because I bumped my head when I finally got to the chair.

As I pulled myself up over the arm my hair fell away from my face for the first time since I had crawled into the laundry room. I don't have a picture of it, but I am sure that the look on my face must have been priceless as my dildo dropped out of my mouth. Another girl would probably have screamed and tried to cover herself up. I didn't. I just sort of moaned and started to gush again as my arms gave out. I fell across the arm of the chair with my face buried in the cushion next to my dildo. Why? Because sitting on the couch behind the camera tripod were two of our other neighbors from across the street, Mr. Bailey and Mr. Groh.

I'm not really sure how long I laid there like that, moaning into the cushion and gushing sauce down my legs. All I know is that the sound of Mr. Sanders voice from behind me made it worse when he asked, "Why are you here, Candy?" God, he was such a master at humiliating me like that. As I finally understood the real reason that he had added this question to our spanking routine, I felt another big glob flow out of me. He wanted me to say it again in front of them. I had barely begun to moan out the word 'because', when my paddle crashed into my butt again and he said, "Don't tell the chair, Candy, look at Brent and Rich and tell THEM!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.