Candy - Cover

Candy

Copyright© 2001 by Candy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How I became the nassssty little slut that i am.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Intro To Part 2

I suppose that I should re-introduce myself. My name is Candice Marie (Krieger) Boone. My real father gave me that name (not the Boone part) on the day that I was born, August 8, 1976. I haven't seen or heard from him since. I don't really blame him I guess. He was only 20 when I was born, and my mom was barely 17. It's kind of funny really, but if you have already read the first part of my story then you know that I started writing this over 5 years ago and, except for the fact that Pete and I were married a year and a half ago, nothing has changed. I'm still not ready to have children. If you haven't read the first part, you should probably go back and do that first. I am still Pete's slut (as well as Tony's, Jed's, Steve's, Corky's and Byron's, but that comes much later.). It's just that now I am his slut/wife. I was supposed to have finished this in time for my 21st birthday but somehow I just never seem to have the time to work on it, and when I do somebody is usually fucking me, so then I don't again. Anyhow, Pete has now ordered that I am not allowed to have any cock at all until I at least finish this first part about how I lost my cherry at 13. So, I guess that if I don't want to go crazy from jizz withdrawal, I'm going to have to make the time.


I think I was just plain stunned at first more than anything else. It seemed to take forever for me to realize that he was serious, that he wasn't coming back, and that I was naked at the bottom of his stairwell, squatting on my dildo with my mouth open. I guess it was the sound of his car door slamming shut that brought me out of it. And then I started to cry. I wasn't really angry so much as hurt, and the sound of him backing out and driving away like that just made the tears flow. I had been waiting for that day for months by then. The anticipation alone had been carrying me around like I was on a cloud or something the whole time that he was on his vacation. But I sure didn't feel very high at that point. I felt like the nastiest, dirtiest little girl that had ever been born, and the more I cried, the worse I felt. I know it sounds dysfunctional, and it probably is, but in the end it was the humiliation of the whole thing that saved me. The more I thought about how he had just left me there, naked, with my dildo buried in me, and sweat soaked from all the cums I had had waiting for him, the more I cried. And the more I cried, the more humiliated I felt. I had been sobbing so hard that I had fallen forward onto my hands and was just staring blankly at the bottom step through my tears when it finally hit me that my pussy was spasming around my dildo, my nips were rock hard, and I was about to cum again.

Looking back on it now, it was probably the best birthday present he could have given me, well almost. I suppose that I should have realized it earlier, but I was living it at the time. I have girlfriends that still don't have a clue about what they want sexually. I learned it at the bottom of Mr. Sanders' stairwell on my 13th birthday. Naked, on my hands and knees, with my dildo buried in my twat by my calves, I finally realized that it wasn't the fear of being caught that made me cum so hard when I acted like a slut. I wanted to be caught. I wanted the boys to pull up my skirt when I came out of the girl's bathroom after school. I wanted all of them to see that I wasn't wearing any panties. I wanted one of the male teachers to see them do it to me, drag me into the office, and make me pull up my skirt in front of the principal. I wanted the meter man, or the mail man, or the garbage man to find me, naked, gushing on my dildo at the bottom of that stairwell after school. I wanted Mr. Sanders to show my pictures and tapes to his friends at work. And I had wanted one of the neighbors to catch me that day, running home from the construction site with cum all over my face, hair and shirt. Down there in that stairwell, on the afternoon of my 13th birthday, I crashed through a 'plateau' that changed my entire life. I know it sounds trite but it literally was just like a flash had gone off in my head. I didn't just want to be caught. I wanted the humiliation of being caught. I wanted them all to know what a nasty, dirty, little cum craving slut I really was. And I wanted them all to know what Mr. Sanders knew, and what he had just taught me. That being sexually humiliated by men, and being forced by them to admit to myself what a little slut I am, is what really makes me cum. And GOD, did I cum!

I don't think I blacked out but something happened. It was almost like that first day in the garage. I just don't remember. But somewhere between the car door slamming shut and the moment I realized I loved being humiliated by him, I stopped crying and started to cum harder than I ever had before. Later, I learned that I was only down there for about 15 minutes or so after he left, but it seemed like time just stopped for me. My next conscious thought seemed to come to me so slowly. I remember wondering to myself just how long I had been like that. By that, I mean the position I was in. It still seems almost as surreal to me now as it did then. It was like I had been away from my body for a very long time. Reality, my reality, was that I was now resting on my right forearm with my ass in the air brutally fucking myself and mumbling, "dirty little slut, dirty little slut" over and over as my cum gushed out of me and flowed down my thighs and belly. I knew I was a mess and that I had to get out of there before my mom came home, but I just couldn't stop. To be honest, I just wouldn't stop. I was cumming so hard and it felt so good I didn't want it ever to stop. It was like part of my brain was hovering over me, shouting at me to get out of there before it was too late, and the other part was praying for it to already be too late. For someone, anyone, to find me and make my humiliation complete.

The second half won, of course, and ironically saved me a lot of trouble from my mother. Beyond reason, I shouted common sense down and imagined that all the boys from school, the principal, the male teachers, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Sabonjian, the clerk, the old man, and all the guys from the construction site were standing around the top of the stairwell laughing at me, and hosing me with their cum. That thought sent every muscle in my body into contractions and I know I blacked out for a minute at that point, because when I came to again I was flat on my belly. I didn't want to get up but I knew that I had to. I knew that if my mom did catch me down there like that I would be in more trouble than I could handle. But I felt so warm and glowing and sated that I just couldn't seem to will my muscles to move, even though I knew that my time was running out, and if didn't move, I was certainly going to get caught. I did, but not by my mom.

He may have heard me but more than likely he had smelled me. I had cum so much that my thighs and belly looked like someone had painted them with melted butter. Whatever it was, the sudden barking of the Hanacek's black lab at the railing above and behind me brought me crashing back to reality fast. I don't think my fear helped the situation much. To be honest, it was a lot worse than fear, it was panic. No matter how much I had wanted to get caught before I came, at that point I was almost crazy from the fear that his barking would guarantee it. But as soon as I started to pull my dildo out of me, my pussy took control again. God, how I wanted to push it back in. I didn't, but I sure wanted to. Just thinking about it helped to calm me down enough to hiss at him to shut up and go home. He didn't, but at least he stopped barking. Instead he circled around to the top of the stairs as I pushed myself up and finally started to think about how I was going to get all the way over to my house in the middle of the afternoon bare-assed naked. What choice did I have? It was either wait for my mom to drive up and find me or make a run for it. Unfortunately, that damn dog had other ideas. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs he was pushing his tongue into my puss and licking at my thighs. He was a lot bigger than I was and a whole lot stronger. Plus it seemed like the more he licked, the weaker I got, especially when he would manage to get in a really good lick on my clit, like that's a surprise. The last time he did it my knees started to buckle and the panic set in again when I imagined my mom driving up with my baby sister to find me getting dog fucked by the neighbors black lab. I know it sounds funny now, but at the time it wasn't. I used the only weapon I had and hit him as hard as I could right on the nose with my dildo. I know it hurt him, because he yelped and ran back towards his yard, but at least it gave me the time I needed. I took one quick look around the corner of the house, to make sure that no one was walking or driving by, and then ran for our back porch and through the screen door as fast as I could. I should have taken a longer look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.