Candy - Cover

Candy

Copyright© 2001 by Candy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How I became the nassssty little slut that i am.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I think I fell asleep with it in me every night for the next two weeks. I know it wasn't ever out of me for very long. About the only time it wasn't in me was when I was at the pool with my girlfriends. If I wasn't on my hands and knees, in front of my mirror, fucking myself to oblivion with it, it was still in me, snugged up by a pair of tight cut-offs. I even wore panties under my jean skirt, when my mom took me to the mall on the Saturday before my birthday, just so I could have it in me. Actually it was a good thing I did. At one point she barged into the dressing room, where I was trying on a new dress for school, with another one that she had found. Fortunately I had my back to the door when it opened, or she would have seen the lump in my panty gusset. But if it had been a couple of weeks earlier she would have caught me without any on at all.

Somehow I made it through those two weeks, but I remember that at the time I thought it would never end. When it came down to it, the dildo wasn't nearly enough. What I wanted was a real cock fucking me, and cum in my mouth and pussy, and on my face. It was probably good that my birthday fell on a Tuesday that year, because Mr. Sanders didn't get home until late Sunday night. I was a mess all day, hoping he would come home early enough for me to get to suck him off, but as it turned out, I was asleep when he finally drove up, and he left for work before I was up.

I remember pretending to be asleep when my mom left for work, but I wasn't. As soon as she was gone I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of cut-offs and ran barefoot over to Mr. Sanders house and down the stairs. It wasn't until I was at the bottom of the steps, and was staring at his note, that I wished I had brought the dildo. There wasn't time to go back for it, the note said 'BRS' and my pussy was gushing. It wasn't even 7am yet, and there I was, on my knees, in nothing but a t-shirt, with my cut-offs wrapped around one ankle, and three fingers in my snatch.

The rest of the day was pure torture. Just thinking about sucking him off when he got home had me wound up all day. I can't remember how many times I fucked myself, but I know it was a lot. When he finally did get home he found me waiting for him, 'ready'. My cut-offs and t-shirt were on the third step and I was on my knees at the bottom of the stairwell. The only thing different was that I had my dildo trapped firmly between my calves and buried in my pussy. I still remember the grin on his face when he got to the top of the stairs and saw that. He made me hold it in as he marched me into the rec room and pushed me over the arm of his chair.

God, he spanked me hard that day, and I had to keep it in me the whole time. First he gave me the 24 that I still owed him from our last session and I was gushing on that plastic cock from the first stroke to the last. When I finally calmed down, he put on the video that he had taken of me, and fucked me to another orgasm with it while I watched myself cum on the tv. God, I just came and came and came. It felt so much better to have him ramming it into me, and I looked sooo nasty on the video, with his cum all over my face and my fingers in my snatch, that I just exploded through that 'plateau'.

He was just getting started. He made me tell him everything I had done since he had left, and the whole time he just kept slowly fucking me with that dildo. By the time I had told him how I had fucked myself between the garages that very first night, and every day since, and how I had been walking around with it in me every chance I got, I was up over 150. He video taped the next 50 and made me admit to the camera how much I loved fucking my slutty little cunt with my dildo after every 10 strokes. Then he finally let me suck him off in front of the camera and hosed me. God it felt wonderful. My butt was still stinging and my pussy was aching and that hot jizz splashing all over me just felt soooo good. I was in heaven again, rolling on the floor with my fingers in my snatch and his jizz all over my face, gushing for him in front of the camera, while he looked down and laughed at me.

When I finally calmed down I thought he was going to finish my spankings, but instead he brought me crashing back to reality by looking at his watch and telling me that it was almost 6 o'clock. He was sooo nasty to me. He wouldn't let me clean up or take the dildo out. He said that since I liked running around town with it in me I could wear it home along with his jizz. God, I remember being so scared that my mother would drive up and see me with his jizz all over my face, and the wet spots on my t-shirt where it had smeared when I yanked it back on over my head. I made it in time, but barely. Somehow I was able to wash my face, brush my hair and put a clean t-shirt on, before she came in through the back door and called up to me. But I had to spend the rest of the evening trying not to cum in front of her with that dildo jammed into me by my cut-offs.

I remember that the morning of my birthday it was raining really hard, but I didn't care. As soon as my mom left, I threw on my t-shirt and cut-offs and ran over to Mr. Sanders with my dildo in me. I still remember how elated I felt when I got down to the door and saw that BRS on the note. Up until then I had almost convinced myself that somehow he would find a way to back out on our deal and make me wait even longer. God, I was sooo bad that day. I have no idea how many times I came over the next few hours but I know it was a lot. I was just so excited about finally getting fucked that it was all I could think about. And the more I thought about it, the nastier I got. Just bringing myself off in the stairwell that morning wasn't nearly enough to satisfy me.

Even though I was soaked and my boobs were clearly visible beneath that thin white t-shirt, the idea of going to the mini mart like that, with my dildo in me, was just too much to resist. I still remember the look on that clerk's face when I walked up to the register with my rock hard nips poking out at him. He kept staring at them while he was counting out my change and the look he gave me when he finished was sooo nasty I thought I was going to cream right then. As I pushed the change into my pocket with my left hand, that knowing sneer in his eyes just turned my insides to jelly. The thought of saying 'no' when he leaned across and told me to get down on my knees behind the counter and start sucking his cock was the furthest thing from my mind.

I think he was already counting change for the second customer before I realized that the store security camera was focused right on us. Just knowing that someone might be watching that tape later sent my pussy into spasms around my dildo, and that of course made me suck harder than ever. I don't remember how many times he had to reach down and push my head away because another customer was approaching and he was too close to coming to risk letting me continue. When he finally did let loose he let me drain him completely before he pulled his cock out of my mouth and tucked it back inside of his jeans. I was cumming like crazy of course. Just the thought of sucking cock has always been enough to get me going. Getting a whole mouthful of his sweet cum under the counter like that had my pussy gushing like crazy.

He could have cared less. Another customer had come into the store, and without even looking down at me, he just sort of nudged me out of the way with his knee. In his defense, I guess there really wasn't much else he could do with that guy standing on the other side of the counter. So I crawled down next to the opening and waited for him to leave. I still remember how slutty I felt down there on my hands and knees like that, and how my pussy just would not stop spasming and gushing around that dildo. Even though my cut-offs were soaked from the rain, I could feel my cream leaking out around the base of it and down my thighs. I was into one of those brain/pussy feedback loops that I seem to have spent half my life in. The more I creamed around that dildo, the sluttier I felt, and the sluttier I felt, the more I creamed.

I don't remember for sure but I think it was when I was down there on my hands and knees, creaming like the little slut I was, with the taste of his cum still in my mouth, that I decided how I was going to celebrate my birthday. Or it could have been after I left the owners office. As soon as that customer left, I stood up to leave, only to run straight into the belly of Mr. Sabonjian. He had seen the whole thing on the monitor in his office and told me that unless I wanted him to show the tape to my mother I would follow him into his office right then and there. I did of course. And I still remember how flushed my face felt when the clerk called to his boss from behind the counter and told him to "have fun, she's quite the little cocksucker."

Mr. Sabonjian led me through the swinging door between the coolers and into his 'office'. It wasn't much of an office really. Just this tiny room with a desk, a filing cabinet, a computer and a couple of monitors so he could watch the store. He didn't even shut the door. As soon as we got in there he just turned around, leaned back against the edge of his desk, unzipped his pants and pulled out one of the fattest cocks I have ever seen. It wasn't very long, maybe six inches at most, but it looked huge to me, and I remember thinking that I would never be able to stretch my mouth wide enough to fit it past my lips. Not that he cared. As soon as I was on my knees he just grabbed me by my hair and started to ram it against my lips. Somehow I managed to keep my mouth open wide enough, but if he had been any longer and had been able to get that thing into my throat, I know I would have choked on it. It hurt at first, but then the nastiness of him face fucking me like that reached my clit and I started to gush all over the dildo. Before he was even half way through with me I was cumming so hard that it was all I could do to just hang on to his pant legs with my hands. When he finally let loose he just pushed my head back off of his cock and let me have it. Up until then the only men I had seen cum were Mr. Sanders and the clerk, but Mr. Sabonjian hit me with twice as much jizz as the two of them put together. I kept trying to get close enough to his cock to get a least some of it into my mouth. But he was having none of that. He just kept the palm of his hand on the top of my head and let it spurt. He was so strong and the feeling of him controlling me like that, forcing me to stay put while he hosed me drove my pussy crazy. When he finally started to slow down he ordered me to stick my tongue out and lick him clean, and then, just like the clerk, he just sort of nudged me over with his knee and zipped himself up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.