Candy - Cover

Candy

Copyright© 2001 by Candy

Intro

Erotica Sex Story: Intro - How I became the nassssty little slut that i am.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I suppose that the first thing that I should do is introduce myself. My name is Candice Marie Krieger. My real father gave me that name on the day that I was born, August 8, 1976. I haven't seen or heard from him since. I don't really blame him I guess. He was only 20 when I was born, and my mom was barely 17. I'm 21 and the last thing that I would want right now is the responsibility of raising a kid. We lived with my grandparents until my mom finished high school and got married again. That one didn't last very long either. I don't remember much about Steve. They were divorced when I was 3. After that my mom had a lot of different boyfriends. Like me, she seems to have a problem keeping her panties on. She married George when I was 9. He is a used car salesman and the biggest asshole that I have ever known. Righteous and pius as a saint on Sunday morning, and a lying, back stabbing thief the rest of the time. She must love him though, because they are still married. My sister, Debbie, was born 2 years later. She'll be 10 in March. They live in L.A. now, so I don't see them much. I never got the whole story but George got caught doing something stupid and they left Missoula in a hurry not too long after I moved in with Pete.

We live in Wisconsin now. Pete's dad has cancer and Pete wanted to be closer to home, so we moved here last August. I miss the mountains but the people are pretty much the same. Pete was able to get me a job as a waitress at a truck stop diner on I-94 that his friend Jimmy manages, and since that is the only thing I have ever done, that part of the transition has been pretty easy. Pete's brother, Tony, stayed out there for a couple of months to take care of selling the property and then moved here at the end of October. If it wasn't for their cousins, Steve and Jed, and my boss, Jimmy, I think I would have gone crazy those first 2 months. Pete was on the road most of the time, he's an independent trucker, and I am way too much of a slut to go that long without getting a cock in me. I suppose that I should be embarrassed to say that, but I'm not. Men have been telling me that I was a slut since I was 13, and it always makes me gush when they do, but it wasn't until I met Pete that I was finally ready to really admit it to myself. Well, to be honest, it was Pete that made me admit it, in front of a bar room full of his friends. I AM a slut. I know it, and I love being one. I've always been this way and I'm not going to change now. If some people think that I am less of a person because of it, that's their problem.

Anyhow, the reason that I am writing this now is because one of my cyber masters, Bogey, wanted me to tell him how I lost my virginity when I was 13. I told Pete about it and he thought that it was great idea, but not enough. He thinks I have too much time on my hands anyway, so he has now ordered me to write a complete autobiography and to finish it by my birthday in August. I was never very good in English, in fact, if it wasn't for my horny pussy I probably wouldn't have passed at all, so try to bear with me as best as you can.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.