High Country Adventure - Cover

High Country Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - a tale of mis?adventure with a mother, father, son and daughter set in the wild country of Alaska.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Sue :

We lay there, naked, side by side, not talking, just basking in the sunshine and enjoying the 'after fucking' feeling of wellbeing and I am sure that Dad was like me, wondering why we had waited so long. Finally I stirred myself and suggested that we grill our trout before the sun went down and darkness set in. We both reluctantly dragged ourselves to our feet and, without bothering to dress, returned to our camp and rekindled our small fire. While Dad impaled the fish on sticks and grilled them I took the coffee pot down to the river and scoured it out and collected our underwear from where we had left it.

By the time that we had eaten the trout the coffee was ready and we sat, now with some clothing on, and watched the fire die down as the daylight faded. A hefty shot of scotch in the dregs of our coffee finished of our meal nicely and it must have been the combination of fresh air and great sex that made it seem better than most of the 'Fancy Cuisine' that I had had in the past.

I flicked the grounds and gunk from my cup and headed off to bed leaving Dad to douse the embers. While he was doing this I retrieved the sleeping bag from my tent and spread it beside his and crawled in. After zipping the two bags into a double I removed the jersey I was wearing and slid nude into our bag and waited for Dad to join me. When he finally did crawl through the flap he looked a bit uncertain of himself and said,

"Are you sure that we should be doing this. It was bad enough this afternoon but we could put that down to a sort of accident but this seems to be a premeditated action. I would hate myself if this caused you any problems later in life." He looked very concerned and worried about my welfare.

I laughed heartily.

"Do you really think that was 'accidental' this afternoon? I decided a couple of days ago that I would like you to fuck me and I decided last night that today was the day. Almost everything that I did was calculated to arouse you and get you to such a state that you couldn't help yourself. You didn't really stand a chance. You did enjoy it didn't you. I know I did and I am going to have more whether you think so or not - so you might just as well lie back and enjoy it."

"Well I'd be lying if I denied that I loved it." Dad grinned guiltily and went on, "It seems that I have been finessed so, as you suggest, I suppose I might just as well just enjoy it." He removed his shorts and shirt and started to slide in beside me.

When his groin got to the level of the top of the bag I stopped him and bending down I grasped his semi-erect penis and ran my tongue up and down the length of it. Instant reaction - Dad was immediately fully erect and was even throbbing slightly in my grip.

"Like that, do you?" I asked, and without waiting for a reply I opened my mouth wide and sucked in the head of his cock and massaged it with my tongue. He groaned, loudly. I sucked harder and slowly slid my head further down forcing his cock deeper into my mouth until the head of it was at the top of my throat, and, even large as it was, I managed to keep sucking and licking without gagging. I hadn't done this very often as my ex-husband was not willing to reciprocate so I gave him a quick blow job only when I was to pissed to refuse. It was different this time and I really loved giving Dad so much pleasure and I could feel myself getting really wet down below.

After a few short minutes Dad was groaning almost non-stop and was holding my head with both hands and keeping me tight into his groin. By now I was cupping and squeezing his balls gently with one hand and I started to prod at his anus with the index finger of my other hand. When he finally relaxed his muscles I managed to thrust my finger deep inside of him and when I wriggled it around he cried out,

"I'm coming! I'm coming right now! Let me go." And Dad groaned even louder if that was possible. I kept sucking and relished the feel of his cum jetting forcefully out of his cock and by swallowing furiously I managed to get the whole lot down without dribbling any. Dad lay back and wound down and I finally released his cock from my mouth but continued to hold it and lick it softly until it was totally flaccid again.

"You can't imagine what that felt like! When you pushed your finger up my bum I thought I was going to explode or something. It felt like a flock of sparrows or something rushing out of my cock when I was coming and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. If you open up the bags I'll do the same for you."

"No, no need right now. Just slide right in and we'll cuddle and sleep for a while and see what happens." I didn't want Dad to feel that he had to go down on me because he owed me, I would much rather wait until he was ready.

I rolled onto my side facing away from Daddy and he spooned into my back and wrapped his arms around me, cupping a breast in one hand and spreading the palm of his other hand over my lower belly and touching my pussy with a couple of fingers. I was slightly embarrassed about the wetness that he would be feeling but I soon dozed off secure in Dad's comforting grasp.

When I stirred it was completely dark and I lay there, totally content, until the howl of a nearby animal startled and frightened me. With a cry of fear I rolled over and buried my face in Dad's chest and he woke and soothed me. When the noise was repeated he explained that it was the howl of a timber wolf and that I shouldn't be frightened as the animal was further from us than it sounded as the howls carried for miles on the night winds. He further re-assured me that contrary to popular fallacy wolves will not come too close to man unless they are starving and desperate.

I soon calmed down and I could feel Dad's cock pressed against my tummy. I lifted my leg over his and pushed my cunt against his thigh. I was still wet down there and the feel of this on his leg soon aroused him and I felt his cock hardening and pressing more firmly into me. I lifted my head, plastered my mouth against his and probed his lips with my tongue until he opened up and allowed me to push it in and investigate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.