High Country Adventure - Cover

High Country Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 10:

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: - a tale of mis?adventure with a mother, father, son and daughter set in the wild country of Alaska.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Sue:

When Dad finally exited the shower, he returned to our bedroom stark naked and drying his hair with a towel. He had obviously been thinking of me (I hope!) as his cock was erect and hard against his belly and it seemed that I might get the fuck that I so much desired. I had been lying there, resting, gently stroking my pussy and dreaming of our adventures fro the day before and that morning and I excited myself to the stage that I was very wet and open. The towel was still partly round me but had fallen apart to where it was knotted and my whole lower body and the lower part of my breasts were completely bared to Dad's gaze.

When he had finished with his hair he dropped the towel and stood at the end of the double bed and watched me touching myself. He was unconsciously licking his lips and swallowing rapidly and when I removed my fingers from where they were rubbing between my cunt lips and shoved them in my mouth where I sucked and licked them, he gulped audibly and his cock seemed to grow larger and start twitching. It looked to be even larger and more eager than I had yet seen it and it appeared that I was going to get rogered like never before.

Dad knelt on the end of the bed, between my feet and slowly leant forward and down and placed his mouth over my pussy. He worked at me as eagerly as he had done this morning and it was plain to see that Daddy loved to 'Muff Dive'. This suited me as I absolutely revelled in someone doing this to me and, as far as I was concerned, he could dine on me forever. Dad's very active tongue soon had me shivering and totally at his mercy as I steadily closed in on my climax. I nearly cried when he stopped his caresses but when he had managed to work his body up mine. The waves of pure pleasure that washed over me after he had slipped his cock into me bore witness to my devotion to this type of attention.

It only took half a dozen vigorous thrusts to bring me to a climax and I was pleased to see that Dad had reached his as well. Obviously cunt lapping was immensely exciting and enjoyable to him as well as to me and I was quite happy for him to eat my pussy as often as he wanted. It was not long after midday by now and we decided that a quick snack followed by a doze would be the order of the day. We would visit the local supermarket and stock up before going to dinner that night.

The Pizza that we had ordered arrived in quick time and I revelled in the taste and convenience of 'Fast Food'. While we had dined well on our travels I guess that at heart there was still a lot of the city girl in me and I knew already that I would probably dine on Hamburgers and Chips that evening. We both pigged out on the pizza and then lay side by side on top of the bed with the intention of having a nap.

Much to my surprise the next thing I knew was when Dad was shaking my shoulder and suggesting that I might like to get up and come shopping with him. Since I hadn't had any retail therapy for some time I eagerly dragged myself from the bed and after a quick freshen up in the bathroom we set out for the supermarket. Even the sounds and the smells inside the market were exciting and I suddenly realised how much I had been missing nice smelling feminine soap, talc and make-up and all the other things that are conveniently available in the city. We also brought lots of fresh meat, bread and vegetable together with a large supply of dried and tinned food. It became obvious that Dad intended staying on for a time even if Mum did have to leave because of her leg. We also stocked up on more booze and most importantly, a couple of large containers of fresh milk. After completing our purchases and taxiing back to our motel there was just enough time left to get ready for our meal out.

I had managed to pick up a cheap skirt and some floppies during our shopping spree and I felt quite feminine and pretty in my new skirt, a blouse and my floppies when we arrived at the local bar & grill. The place seemed to be well patronised and there was quite a crowd there drinking and dining and listening to the country music be played on the small stage. I figured that this could turn into a most enjoyable night out. When the pilot arrived he turned out to be young, brash, super confident and reasonably good looking and he had a lady friend with him. After they were seated Dad introduced ourselves, just referring to me as Sue, making no mention of my being his daughter, and when he explained our problem I noticed that at no stage did he indicate that the two remaining at our camp were his wife and son. As far as anyone was aware we were just four friends on an extended camping/hunting holiday together.

The pilot assured us that there would be no problem in either finding our site or ferrying us in there together with the stack of supplies that we had purchased. We would head off at daybreak the next morning as the weather was usually most settled at that early hour. Sam, the pilot, suggested that he bring along his digital camera and he could take some pictures showing the damage to the Beaver that we could email to the insurer. Once our arrangements were completed and we relaxed and decided to do a bit of serious drinking. This led to a hilarious and enjoyable meal and my hamburger and fries lived up to my expectations. I was replete once again with 'Convenience Food' and being the thoughtful person that I am I ordered four more burgers to go for Alan and Mum. They might have to eat them cold but I bet they would still enjoy them.

After dinner we carried on drinking for a while and we soon finished up dancing. I flaunted myself shamelessly with my Dad, pressing my tits hard against him and writhing my crotch against his erection. I was definitely going to get well fucked when we got back to the motel and Dad confirmed this when he whispered in my ear,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.