Blue Snow Balls - Cover

Blue Snow Balls

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: A guy snowed in alone with three attractive female relatives and with a medical problem that only they can help him with. Then he makes sure he has more problems until the snowplows arrive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   InLaws   First   .

I was taking an antidepressant drug called "terazadone". When it was prescribed, I was told of it's side effects. Most of these side effects were not very threatening, except one.

"Prolonged, painful, and inappropriate erections." The doctor said, "happen to about 1 in every 8000 men who take this drug."

Well, I'm not one to ever beat the odds for anything, so this didn't worry me too much. I was more curious than worried.

"So, what happens if it happens to me?" I asked.

"In that case, we have to get someone to relieve you..." the doctor said.

I was intrigued by what this 'someone' was suppose to do. Was it a sex therapist?

"If that doesn't work," he continued, "then we have to operate."

THAT sounded ugly. Exactly what were they going to cut on?! Or rather, OFF. I don't think I wanted to know, and it was unlikely that it would ever matter to me, so I didn't ask. I was on the drug for several months, and my depression over the loss of my wife improved. I was feeling pretty good about myself, and about life.

About Christmas time, I got a call from my mother-in-law, Anne, inviting me and my kids over to her house way out in the country for Christmas. I was feeling a little down, as is normal around Christmas, and this seemed like just the thing to pick me up. So, I packed up the kids and left for the hills for a one week stay. Anne was about 15 years older than I, and she still had a figure. More like Marilyn Monroe, really. I suppose she was fat by todays standards, but I perfered a nice, soft, woman to a hard little athletic one. She had pale skin and dark, reddish hair.

My sister-in-laws were pretty too. Jessica had long red hair, and a much thinner body. She didn't have much in the way of breasts, but I never was much of a breast man. She did have a nice, rounded hip and ass, and absolutely gorgeous legs. She was close to my wife's age. Judy was still a teenager. She was about to turn 18. She had essentially the same figure as her older sister, but had breast that was almost the size of her mom's. She had short blond hair in a page boy cut.

Everything was going swell. The house was filled with lots of people. My two sister in laws were very supportive. The house was warm, and it looked like it was going to be a white Christmas this year. Even so, I was a little more depressed than usual, so I upped my terazadone dose.

My father-in-law left for town to do some last minute shopping, as was his habit every year. He took my kids with him, I think so he could see what his grand kids wanted for Christmas. It was just my mother-in-law, my two sisters-in-law, and me in this nice warm house when it began to snow. Boy, did it snow. After a few hours, the snow had really piled up. It looked like it was going to be a blizzard! We turned on the TV. to get the weather report. All the roads to town were closed. I became worried that the Kids were stuck out in the storm somewhere with their grandfather.

Thankfully, my father-in-law called. He and my kids were fine. He had gotten a room at a hotel, but it looked like the roads would be closed for quite a while. He was in touch with the road clearing service, and they would let the people at the hotel know as soon as the roads were cleared. Seems that there were a lot of people who were snowbound and unable to get home.

That night, I looked out the window at the falling snow and the gray sky and hoped my kids were okay. This would be my first Christmas without ANY of my family. No wife or kids. I became horribly depressed. I upped my terazadone level even more that night.

The next morning, I woke up, and I had a very unusual morning stiffy. My cock and balls HURT. I had a rock solid erection. I mean I was HARD. Well, I knew how to take care of a morning stiffy. I put my robe on, went to the bathroom, and tried to whack off.

Spanking that monkey was painful. It was also unproductive. Soon, my mom-in-law and sister-in-laws were lined up outside the door. It hurt to masturbate, and I was afraid they would hear.

"Are you okay in there?" I heard my mom-in-law say.

"Umm. Not really." I weakly replied.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I couldn't very well tell my mother-in-law I had the stiffy from hell, now could I? She would wonder what kind of sicko I was.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." I lied. I then tucked my painful sex organ back into my pajamas, and put my robe back on. This was REALLY awkward. I looked at myself. I was rather plain that I had an outrageous hard on. How was I going to hide THIS? Good grief! What if they thought I had a hard on over them? Well, I did fantasize about my female in-laws, but never around them.

I held my bathrobe a few inches from my chest. Yes, if I did that, you couldn't see that I had an erection. Yes, I looked stupid holding my bathrobe that way, but I would be really embarrassed if I had gone out there with my mister happy sticking out like a flag pole.

I opened the door, and walked out. My mom-in-law was standing there in her bathrobe and her fuzzy slippers. My sister in laws had some really nice pajamas on, that I didn't think was making my life any easier.

They looked pretty sexy. They were all looking at me like I was a fruitcake, holding my bathrobe funny and with a beet red face.

"What's wrong?" My mom-in-law repeated. They all looked concerned.

"I think I need to use your phone, so I can call my doctor." I said.

"Go right ahead. Can't you tell me what's wrong?" She asked.

I looked around. My sister in laws and my mother in law. Yeah, right. "Let me call the doctor." I said, going towards the phone.

I pulled his phone number out of my wallet and dialed. I was in luck it wasn't Christmas yet, and he was still in.

"Remember what you said about a one in 8000 chance?" I asked.

"You have a painful erection?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I can't seem to get rid of it."

"You'll have to come in." he said, "I'll see if I can get a therapist to help you."

"I'm not at home. I'm out at my in-laws and I'm snowed in." I said. There was a long pause.

"Who's there?" he asked.

"My mother-in-law and my two sister-in-laws."

"Can anyone there help you?" he asked.

"I can't ask them that!" I said.

"Would you like me to ask them?" He sounded serious.

"nah. Let me go try again." I said, reluctantly.

"Give me your phone number in case I can work something out for you." the doctor said. I gave him the phone number, and after listening to his reassurances, hung up.

I went into the spare bedroom and laid down, curled up. It seemed to hurt less if I curled up into a ball. I heard the phone ring about half an hour later, and I wondered if it was the doctor or my father-in-law. When I wasn't called to the phone, I figured it was my father-in-law. I laid there, trying to deal with my pain. I though of unsexy things...

Then my mom-in-law knocked at the door. "It's the doctor calling, and he wanted to know if you had any luck."

"Tell him no."

She cracked open the door an inch, not wanting to yell through the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." I said.

She came in, and sat on the bed bedside me. She had a cordless phone in her hand. "It's your doctor." she said, handing me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Have you had any luck with your erection?" he asked.

"No."

"Look, you need to do something about it, or there could be serious complications." he said.

My mother-in-law looked at me intently. Did she already know?

"Was that your mother-in-law who answered?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Could she help you?" he asked. It was clear what the real question was, is my mother in law someone I could have sex with. "But I don't want to ask her that." I said.

"Ask me what?" my mother in law asked.

The doctor sounded frustrated. "Then let me talk to her. Do I have your permission to talk to her about your problem?"

"Okay." I resigned, "I'll put her on. You can talk to her."

I handed the phone to my mother in law. "Hello. What's wrong?" There was a long pause. "What do I need to do?" Another long pause. "What about a cold shower?"

I was totally humiliated. This wasn't going to work. I could tell.

"Okay..." She said. She seemed to be taking this totally matter of factly. "Is there anything special that I should do?" I could only hear the faint voice of the doctor answering. I was being talked about. I was only able to understand what my mother in law was saying. "We'll take care of him, doctor. Don't worry about that." There was another long pause, and she listened some more. "Okay, thank you doctor." She pressed the hang up button on the phone. "Sounds like you have a problem." she said to me.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said you need a woman to help you get off." She was so matter of fact about this! "And that I could help you. Did you want me to ask Judy and Jessica if they would help you?"

"I can't ask them that!" How could I ask them!

"Look, you NEED help, and we can't get you to a doctor's office. Just relax about this! Getting all worked up about it is only going to make it worse. Did you want me to help you?"

"I need you to help me."

"I'm willing. I just want to know if you would rather I ask one of the girls." She said.

"I find you very sexy." I said. I did have fantasies about her, but I never expected that they would become real.

"Well, you're pretty sexy too." She said. "I'll be right back. I just need to use the bathroom."

She got up and left. Now, I just laid there, wondering what my mom-in-law was going to do. I heard her call out from outside the bedroom. "Judy, Jessica! Come here, I need to talk to you." Then it was quiet.

After about 10 minutes, I heard the water running in the bathroom. Someone was taking a shower. The anticipation was doing nothing to relieve my stiffy.

Soon, the water stopped, and I listened against the quiet. I could hear things going on in the bathroom. Drawers opening and closing. Someone brushing her teeth. Then maybe dressing. The door to the bathroom opened, and then my door opened. It was my mom-in-law.

"Well, I'm all ready." She had a wash cloth in her had, and was wearing her bathrobe. "I want you to just relax, and not worry about being embarrassed."

"No problem." I felt my face turning beat red as my mother-in-laws robe fell open. She was wearing a push-up bra, panties, stockings, high heels, and a garter belt underneath. I had never dreamed! She took her robe off.

"Well, how does this old girl look?" She asked.

My mouth feel open. She was in very good shape. "You look really hot!" I gasped.

"Thanks." she pulled back the covers on the bed and opened my pajama bottoms, and pulled out my painful erection. "I'll try to be gentle, I know that it hurts." She gently stroked my cock with the washcloth. I figured she was going to try to get me off with a hand job. Up and down my shaft she slowly stroked, then the glans, then my balls. Then she put the cloth down. Was she giving up?

Instead, she bent down over me and took my cock into her mouth! I was TOTALLY surprised. I guess I shouldn't have been. She seemed to know what she was doing. She swirled her tongue, sucked, and slowly sucked my cock in and out of her mouth. I let ot a low, soft moan, and squirmed. To be honest, I never really like blow jobs, I was just too sensitive. And with a painful cock, it just made it worse...

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"no."

"Then why are you squirming?"

"It feels too good." I said. It sounded lame.

She took my cock into her mouth again. I bucked uncontrollably. "Ow!"

"Hold still!" She implored. "I can't keep you in my mouth."

I grit my teeth and tried to not squirm. When she licked the underside of my glans, however, it was just too much! I bucked, and poked her face with my erect cock. That was an unpleasant experience for her, and an excruciatingly painful one for me!

"ARAAGH!"

She looked up. "What would be better?" She asked, giving up on the blow job.

I wasn't sure what she was willing to do. "I think, well, could we have sex, with you sitting across me?"

"Would that me better?"

"It's not so intense, and I couldn't buck so easily. I think it would feel better on my penis, too. I'm a little worried about your teeth.

"Well, if that's what I need to do..." She stood up, and slid her panties down, and stepped out of them. She had neatly trimmed pubic hair. She got back on the bed, and stradled my hips above my cock. "Now, tell me if I hurt you." She said as she took my cock into her hand and guided it to her pussy.

She slowly lowered herself down on me. It was then that I realized that she was all juiced and lubricated up!

She started out with a little rocking motion, fucking me with slow, gentle strokes. Having my cock inside her pussy was a relief in itself. It still stung, but it felt good, too.

I kept my hands to my side, or above my head. She noticed that I was avoiding using my hands. "Go ahead and touch me." She grunted. "You can touch my breast if you want."

I reached up and fondled her breast through her bra. "How is it?" she asked.

"Ummm! You feel wonderful!" I panted, rolling her nipples through her bra.

"Let me know if it hurts. I don't want to hurt you." She said, rocking slowly.

"I feel better already. Don't stop."

"Did you want me to go faster?" she asked.

"Okay."

She started to go a little faster, with a little longer strokes. I reached behind her and pulled her towards me. She went from sitting across me to laying on top, and I unfastened her bra and took it off her.

By leaning up a little, I could suck on her nipples. This seemed to really rev her motor.

I stroked her body from ankle to waist. I liked holding her ass as she fucked me. She let me guide her as to how fast and deep I wanted it by how I held her ass.

Oh, finally! Relief was in sight! I could feel that I was about to come. So was my mother-in-law. She began to move a bit more independently, then she ignored my ass cues all together. She suddenly erupted in loud moans and deep, slow strokes. This set me off too, and with I little grunt, I unloaded spurt after spurt of pent up semen into her pussy. Between her juice and mine, our sex became VERY wet and lubricated. I even felt some of our mixed juices trickle down in a gentle tickle over my balls and down my ass.

Her pussy spasmed around my cock. I could feel her gripping me and relaxing from inside her body. My own cock twitched and pumped a few more drops of semen into her.

Spent, she laid down on top of me. Her body felt warm, just a hint of perspiration. "Well," She softly panted into my ear. "Did you cum?"

"Yes." I said.

"Then why aren't you going down?" She obviously was referring to my still rock hard cock still inside her...

"Sometimes, I have to come more than once..." I said.

"It's not going down?" She asked.

"Not yet." I said.

"Well, I'm to tired to stay on top. If you need me some more, you're going to have to do it." She said.

With that, I rolled over, with my cock still in her. I rested on my elbows and knees, just close enough so that her breast rubbed against my chest, but not so that I put my weight on her. I began to slowly fuck my mother-in-law, making her tits bounce up and down against me. The most erotic thing was watching the expression on her face. I had only known her rather stoic expression; now I had seen her aroused and in the spasm of orgasm.

I couldn't believe where I was or what I was doing. Not in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined that my mother in law would let me use her as my fuck toy, for my pleasure to get off on. It wasn't lost on me that this was being done only for my benefit. I was grateful.

I stroked her for a good long time, a steady, deep stroke. She slowly moaned louder and louder, until her whole body tensed up beneath me as she came to another orgasm. I felt her legs wrap around me, she tried to control my thrusts, to make me go slower. I just worked that much harder to stroke her at the same pace. This set her off lke a firework! She started to moan so loud, I was sure that everyone in the house could hear her!

"OH GOD!" She moaned. "YES!... UMMMHP!... UMMMPH!... FUCK ME!!!!... YESSS!!!... Yes!" I could feel her spasming cunt slow. She was so full of her juices now, we were making slurping and sucking sounds as I stroked in and out of her. "Oh!... That was wonderful!" She said. I didn't slow down to share that with her, however. I was still fucking her at the same, steady pace. Only now we were totally juiced up. Our cum was smeared over our entire pubic areas, and over parts of our thighs.

I gave up on the steady pace once she relaxed a bit. I then grabbed her luscious legs, and put them over my arms, and spread her wide apart, rolling her pelvis back. It was awkward for her, I knew. But it gave me a nice cunt hole to fuck.

With her rolled back, her knees almost to her shoulders, I started to fuck her fast and hard. She grunted under my assault. My penetration was so deep and hard, I could feel the head of my cock pound against her cervix. In a short while, we were both coming again. I didn't have much left to fill her, but I could feel my cock strain to spurt what little was left into her.

I came to rest over her again, my still stiff cock buried deep inside her still. I was on my elbows and knees. I liked to feel her stocking clad legs against mine, and I was rubbing my chest against her tits.

"Still hard, huh?" She panted, breathlessly.

I stroked her aimlessly, slowly. I was about to suggest that we stop for awhile and see if it went down. This whole thing was very erotic for me, and it was not at all unusual for me NOT to loose a hardon right after sex.

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow as it is!" She said. "Why don't you let me up and send in one of the girls."

Any thought I had about waiting and letting my cock go down on it's own, I decided to keep to myself. "Are you too tired?"

"I haven't had sex like this in a long time!" she said. "Better let one of the girls handle you. Besides, I'm enjoying this too much! I'm afraid I'll become addicted to you. But don't worry, I talked to both of the girls, and they said that they were willing to help you, so I'll send one of them in."

This was absolutely unreal. I was actually glad this was happening to me. I rolled off my mother-in-law, and she got up from the bed. She staggered at first, and I held her arm. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Just a little wobbly." She said. She put her robe back on, picked up her panties and walked out the door. "Jessica!" I heard her call from the hall.

I looked down at my erect cock, glistening with the slick, sticky mixture of my mother-in-laws juices and my semen. My pubes were soaked with it. Guessing from my mom-in-laws call, I was expecting Jessica to come in any minute. I half expected that if I was left alone now, my cock would relax by itself. However, with Jessica apparently willing, I didn't see why I should take that chance. Actually, I was looking forward to having sex with her. I found this whole experience very exciting, and my cock was just barely tingling from my case of blue balls.

There was a knock at the door. "Keith? Can I come in?" It was Jessica.

I pulled the covers up over my wet hard on. I couldn't assume what she was coming in for. I had a good idea though, and I was hoping it was true. "Come on in." I said.

Jessica opened the door a crack and peeked her head. "Mom said that you need a woman."

"Yeah, in the worst way."

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"It's beginning to feel better."

"What were you guys doing in here? Mom can barely stand!" Jessica shut the door. "She said that you needed reinforcements. That's what I'm here for, if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. I need the help." I felt a little bit like a liar. I wasn't sure that this was true anymore. Sure, my cock still tingled, but I had blue balls for quite awhile. It wasn't nearly as painful as before. Strangely, though, my cock never did go limp. Nor would it, with Jessica to look forward to. I had been a one woman man, and now, two new women in one day! It was enough to make my cock stand up and solute!

"Should we start, then?" She asked.

"Sure."

There was a long pause. "Well, I guess I should get undressed." Jessica started to strip. I watched intently. She was wearing a T-shirt, jeans, boat shoes, socks, and panties. She didn't need to wear a bra. She looked beautiful nude. "Mom said you wore her out. You must be pretty tired out yourself."

"I've been resting."

She pulled back the covers, and there was my erect cock, still glistening with the juices of her mother's and my sex. "Looks like you guys really went at it!" she said. "Why don't you take those pajamas off."

I was still wearing the pajamas from before. I stripped off the shirt, and Jessica pulled the bottoms off. I wasn't wearing any briefs.

"There, now we're ready." She said. "What did you want me to do first."

I thought. "Well, you know, there's something that use to work for me."

"What is it?"

"Can I eat you out?"

"Eat me? I thought I was suppose to get you off, not the other way around!"

"It'll help me get off, it gets me all worked up so that I can come easier." I said.

Jessica paused, she wasn't at all against the idea, I could tell. "Well, if you think it'll help, who am I to stop you!" She laughed. "Where did you want me?"

I got up, my cock sticking straight out. "Could you sit by the side of the bed?"

Jessica sat where I asked. I got between her knees, and spread them. There was her pussy. "Okay if I lay back?"

"Sure," I said, as I moved up to her cunt. I kissed the inside of her thigh, near her crotch. Her thighs were strangely cool, and felt good against my burning hot cheeks. I kissed her other thigh, and began to massage her pussy. Her pussy was warm. Her legs were cool.

I put one of her legs over my shoulder. She had nice, soft, womanly legs. It felt good there, on my shoulder. I kissed and licked her thighs as I worked my fingers around her pussy mound.

"Are you finding everything okay?" Jessica said.

I stopped kissing for an instant. "It all seems to be here." I then licked her snatch then kissed her pussy mound. Much to my satisfaction, she let out a small gasp, and squirmed.

I ran my fingers in a "v" on both sides of her labia, as I gently kissed and licked the outside of her pussy. Every once in a while, I checked to see if the lower part of her pussy was getting juicy. After she started to juice up, I probed her gently, and got my fingers lubricated, and moved the juice around to her clit.

This was very erotic for me. I was thinking how unreal this was. And my cock was regaining it's rock hard status.

I kept moving her juices around, then, I inserted one finger into her pussy, and began to digitally fuck her with my finger as I slurped her inner pussy lips into my mouth. I gently pulled and sucked on her inner lips with my mouth, and I found that this made Jessica really hot. She began to squirm. I started to use one hand to play with her nipple, one hand to make a "v" around her pussy, and alternated sucking on her inner pussy lips with probing as deep as I could with my tongue. I used her thighs to cool off my now seemingly red hot cheeks.

Jessica's breathing became erratic; deep then shallow pants; interspaced with deep moans. "oh... Ohh!... Oh Keith!... You're...Oh!... good at this... " Her pelvis bucked. "put it in me!"

I paused with my inner lip sucking. "no, not yet." My cock was getting painful again. I wouldn't be much longer.

"Please... Oh!... OHHH!!!" She sat up, and wrapped her legs around my head. I thought I would suffocate. I couldn't think of a better way to die! I continued to lick and digitally fuck her as she squeeze my head and pulled me harder against her crotch with her hands. I rubbed my face into her juices. "OH MAN, KEITH! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU SANTA CLAUS!"

Jessica continued with her deep pants. "Now let me suck you off." she said, breathlessly.

"No," I said, standing up, I put the tip of my cock against her pussy, and pushed in. I held her legs on either side of my hips, and held her pelvis up as I fucked her pussy.

"unhh,... unhh..." she grunted softly as I stroked her. Her pussy was tighter than her moms. My tongue job had made her nice and juicy, too. There was a gentile sucking sound with each thrust. She began to buck her hips in time with my thrust. Soon, we were thrusting together.

I could feel myself gently climbing to a climax. I looked at Jessica's naked body before me, the look of pleasure on her face, and listened to the sounds of our bodies slapping together wetly, her pants and little grunts, and the otherwise snow induced quiet. It sounded like there was no one in the world, except Jessica and I having sex.

We continued to fuck. I was a little frustrated by the slowness of which I felt the orgasm coming on. I wanted to fill her pussy with my semen. I wanted to feel her insides coated with my cum.

Jessica's pants became more rapid. I could tell she was building to a second orgasm. She thrust her hips faster, and tried to take me deeper. 'Unhh!!...Unhhh!!...Unhh!!...UnhhAAA!" The last stroke set her off into pussy spasms, she pressed her sex hard against me, burying my staff as deep in her as she could. Like her mother, just an hour earlier, my cock was pressed against her cervix, her legs pulling me against her. She shuddered, she squeezed, and then released. "ohhh... Man, that was a good one." she panted. "Gee Keith, no wonder you wore mother out. With sex like this..."

I pulled out of her pussy, and dragged her legs and pelvis over as I climbed on the bed.

"You want more?! Didn't you cum?" Jessica said, amazed.

"No, not yet."

"Is there something more I do?" Jessica said as I got between her legs.

"Let me try this first." I knew that I need to fuck her fast and hard to be able to come again. I was going to do her legs up, just as I had done her mom.

"What are you going to do?" Jessica asked as I got her legs up over my shoulders. She was much more limber than her mom. So she was easier to roll her pelvis up and press my cock into her. In this position, her pussy was spread open more, and I sure could go in deep. She only grunted as I slid my cock back in her and pushed her legs apart and up. I quickly started to fuck her fast and furious.

Her whole body shook under my pounding. She held on to her legs. I fucked her slick, tight hole. I could feel it build up again, the sensation that I was about to come. Jessica just held on to her knees and let me have her.

Then, finally, I felt my cock come. I pressed hard against her, and spurted a small amount deep into her. It was satisfying. Another stroke, and another spurt. Then, I relaxed, and pulled out of her pussy, and let her legs down.

"So, you came?" Jessica asked.

"Oh yes! You're wonderful." I pulled her closer. I enjoyed her naked body against my own.

She looked down, and watched my cock. "Does it feel better?"

"Much." I panted. I was out of breath, and getting pretty wore out.

"Then why isn't it going down?" Jessica asked.

"not sure." I lied. I never go down, not until it's over. If we relaxed, I would go limp.

"Did you want me on top?" Jessica asked.

"Yes," I panted, "I'm too tired."

Jessica climbed up over my cock, straddling my hips, and took my cock in her hand and gently guided it to her pussy, and slowly lowered herself. "How's that?" she asked.

"Wonderful!" I panted. Jessica began to fuck me. I wasn't shy at all about caressing her body as she bounced up and down on me. I tried to thrust up beneath her, but my butt was getting sore from this work out. Bounce, bounce, bounce.

"Man, you're sure staying hard a long time." she said as she bounced on me with increased vigor. Her strokes got longer and faster. Then, it happened. She fell out, and my cock jammed against her crotch, and not into her pussy. Not pain, but an uncomfortable feeling as my stiff cock bent and pressed down to it's base. I let out as gasp.

"Oh, sorry!" Jessica was beside herself with regret. "I know your cock must hurt already! I'll be more careful." I reached up. Her skin was damp with sweat.

"Don't worry about it." I said. "Let's try this, instead." I pulled her to my chest, and held her hard against me.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Wrap your legs around me, and hang on."

Jessica put her hands around my neck, and gripped me tightly with her legs. I stood up, and carried her over to a chair, my cock never leaving the warmth of her pussy. I sat on the chair, and she put her legs down.

"Now, bounce." I said.

Jessica began to fuck me again. This time, she had better control with her feet on the floor. I could caress her legs, and hold her close, her petit breast pressed against my chest, her cheek against mine, her body thrusting against mine, her breath panting in my ear, her gentle, feminine moans and grunts, and the sweet smell of her hair. What an experience. I could stroke her back, her legs, her smooth, soft ass; I could hold her neck, smooth her hair...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.