Cornered - Cover

Cornered

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Niah discusses her art assignment, a triptych, with Harker. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

The assignment this week was “Triptych.” “You can do a modern version of an old-fashioned triptych,” Professor Moch told us, “Or an old-fashioned version of a modern triptych.”

“Can we split the difference?” I asked.

Moch snorted. “Ah, Niah! What do you mean?”

“One and a half old-fashioned, one and a half modern.”

Moch, smiling, shook his head and waved me off.

After mulling it over and working for a solid two days, I asked Harker to come over and have a look. I explained the assignment. “I’m calling it ‘Cornered,’ I said.

“Yeah, I can kinda see that,” Harker said. “Like we’re in a corner. So what comes next?”

“Well, one possibility for the second picture is I’ve unbuttoned my blouse so you can see my tits. And I’ve unbuttoned your pants and coaxed out your cock. And greedy guy that you are, you’ve fastened your lips to my nipple and you’re sucking it hard and sweet, while slowly stroking yourself.”

“Wow, yeah, I can picture that,” Harker said. “I like where this is going.”

35867-cornered-1.jpg

“Yeah, I thought you might. So in the concluding picture, I thought I’d have your cock in my mouth and my hand cradling your balls. I’m sucking you just right, and you’re about one suck from orgasm.”

35867-cornered-2.jpg

“Oh yeah!” Harker exclaimed. “That’s a triptych I can really get into.”

“Uh huh,” I said. “But what do I get out of it besides a mouthful of your cum?”

“Um...”

“That’s what I thought,” I told Harker. “That’s why I decided to go in a different direction.

35867-cornered-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.