Hentai Honey - Cover

Hentai Honey

by Sweet T

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Erotica Sex Story: Two students convince a clerk to give them a special discount.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   .

characters created by Honey Moon

A quick note from the author: This story is based on characters created by Honey Moon at Whiteshadow's. For those of you who are familiar with Honey Anderson and Yuri Mizuno will, I think, enjoy this. It doesn't take place at any particular time in the series. If not, I highly recommend reading the Honey series! Also, these characters were used with Honey Moon's permission. (Oh, and I'm the same writer who wrote the shaving scene from "Honey 12")


"Wow, Yuri, look at that!" Honey pointed to the shining new Comic Store across the street. "C'mon, let's go check it out!" It took them a while to cross the street in the heavy afternoon traffic. They had just gotten out of class for that afternoon, and decided to do some shopping.

They stood at the corner, holding hands and waiting for the light to change. They had to wait for the Friday afternoon traffic. It was nearing summer now, and it was getting pretty hot, too! Finally Honey pulled off her Navy-blue Peachtree blazer, and handed it to her friend. Yuri watched as Honey rolled up the sleeves of her white uniform blouse, loosened her tie and opened the top two buttons.

Yuri ran an appraising eye over Honey's outfit. "You look very sexy now, Honey-Chan," she said, handing her the jacket and taking off her own. She imitated Honey's new look, finishing just as the light changed. Holding hands, they crossed the street together.

"We must look so cool, right now!" Honey laughed. They were perfectly in step, with their jackets slung casually over their shoulders. When they got to the opposite corner, Honey couldn't help herself. She squeezed Yuri's fingers and kissed her quickly on the mouth. Yuri responded, and for just a second their tongues flicked together.

They weren't sure if anybody saw them, but they didn't care! Reluctantly they separated, but their fingers didn't let go as they walked to the new store. It was brand-new, filled with all sorts of comics, cards, videos and collectibles, ranging from Superman to Anime. There was even a huge section devoted to Pokemon, complete with a giant, stuffed Pikachu.

Strangely, the store was empty of customers. Honey pulled the door open, greeted by a rush of cool air conditioning. "Oh, that feels so good!" she sighed as the refreshing coolness washed over her.

They heard a "Huh?" as the guy behind the counter looked up, his brown eyes widening just a little at the two stunning girls -mostly- in school uniforms walked inside. He managed to recover, more or less, and said "Hi, how are you doing?"

"Just fine, thanks," Honey smiled at him. He actually blushed a little! He was tall, with dark hair and brown eyes. He was wearing glasses, but he was pretty cute in a slightly nerdy sort of way. Honey held his eyes as she and Yuri walked slowly past the counter, making sure the clerk could see their tightly entwined fingers.

"Anything I can help you find?" he asked, his voice a little unsteady.

"We're just, uh, looking right now, thank you,"' Yuri told him.

"Cool!" Honey said suddenly, and began pulling Yuri past him. She had spotted a small hand-written banner that said "Adults Only," which meant only one thing: Hentai!

The clerk looked about to say something, then the phone rang. With some obvious reluctance he turned his gaze from the two VERY pretty girls and answered it. All the Hentai was in a snug corner of the store, and Honey and Yuri began looking around at the selection of videos and Manga comics. As he spoke on the phone, Honey heard him introduce himself as Kevin.

Soon he hung up the phone, and turned to a large cardboard box behind him. Honey climbed on a stool to get a closer look at the Manga on the top shelf. She pulled out a "Hot Tails" and looked at it. It was wrapped in plastic, but she decided not to try and open it. She looked at the description on the back, watching Kevin out of the corner of her eye.

Kevin was pulling an eight-inch tall Gundam figure out of the box, placing it in the glass display. Suddenly Honey stiffened, feeling something between her knees. She looked down, Yuri wasn't quite reaching up her skirt, but getting awfully close as she pulled out a Nightmare Campus video.

Yuri pulled it out between Honey's long legs, making sure to touch her skin as much as possible. For just a second, their eyes met, Yuri's brown eyes had such a devilish twinkle in them! Out of the corner of her eye, Honey could see Kevin trying not to look too hard at them.

Yikes! Honey thought to herself suddenly. She hadn't noticed before, but as she looked down, the air conditioning had affected her in more ways than one! Her hard nipples were poking visibly against her shirt! Apparently Kevin had noticed too, from her angle, Honey could see the telltale bulge in his jeans.

She stepped off the stool, deciding to give him a treat. Pinching the hem of her plaid skirt, she pulled it up just an inch, and bent down to look at the tapes on the bottom shelf. Her aim was perfect, or so it seemed by the way he almost dropped the 12-inch model on the floor. Yuri helped, eclipsing his view of Honey's bare pussy as she crossed behind her, making sure to rest one hand on her buttocks.

Kevin nearly dropped the model again as Yuri brushed against Honey's rear.

I think we've teased him enough, Honey thought.

Yuri wasn't quite through, yet. "Honey-Chan, look at this!" she said excitedly. She reached in front her to grab a video, making sure to rub Honey's full breasts in the process She handed Honey the tape she had pulled out.

"'F-three, part three?' " Honey read out loud.

"Read the back!"

Honey did. "Wow, she 'grows a new addition'?" Yuri knew all about Honey's... curiosity about hermaphrodites! "Cool! I think I've made my selection!" She looked at the shelf where the video had been. "Hmm, I don't see part one or two here."

"Maybe we should ask Kevin?" Yuri asked, smirking.

Honey felt herself smirking along with her. "Yes, I think we should." She could practically feel Kevin's eyes on the two of them. She would never have admitted it, but teasing him was turning her on a little! As she and Yuri started walking hand-in- hand towards the counter, Honey could see him make a conscious effort not to look at them. He did whistle a little, and Honey recognized it as the song "Crazy" by Aerosmith! She loved the video, where it showed Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler escaping from the catholic school! Obviously, Kevin had the same thing on his mind.

"This gonna be all for you?" he asked politely, as he took the video from her. His hands trembled a little too.

Honey cocked her head to one side, meeting his gaze. Kevin had such big brown eyes, like Yuri, with a hint of green around the edges, but his were almost like a sad puppy that made her heart flutter. "For today, yes," she said very softly. "I was wondering though... "

"Yes?" he said, just a little too quickly.

"I couldn't find part one or two to that one, d'you have it in the back?"

"Uh, sorry," he said. "We have all our Hentai out on the floor right now." He took a look at the tape. "There is another version of this one, though. It's called F3 Menage a Trois. It has all three parts on one tape, for the same price too." He shrugged. "But, we don't have that here either."

"Aww, that's too bad," Honey pouted up at him. "I guess I'll just have to take this one then."

"Well," Kevin said, unconsciously puffing his chest out a bit. "I could order it for you, it will get here in about a week" He looked at his watch, then added, "if I place the order tonight."

Honey smiled up at him, and he blushed. He was even cuter when he blushed! "I think I'd like that," she told him, her voice a little lower. "Here, let me give you my E-mail." Kevin handed her a slip of paper and a pen, and she wrote it down.

"Okay," he said. Then, "Here, let me give you mine, so you know who it's from." He wrote it down, and Honey almost laughed when she read it.

"And what," she asked, "does 'Tasty' refer to?"

Kevin grinned innocently at her, but there was a glint in his eyes, too. "It's not what you think," he said.

"We'll have to see about that," Honey said, handing him his pen. Yuri was giggling behind her. The pen slipped from Honey's fingers, and Kevin bent down to try and catch it at the same time she leaned across the counter to try and get it too. Her timing was perfect, and Honey didn't quite mash her breast down on his hand as she leaned over him.

As it was, their faces were only a few inches apart. Kevin stiffened at the touch of her more private area. His eyes grew very wide, and he tried to stammer an apology. It was obvious, though, that he didn't mind touching her, his puppy brown eyes were smouldering at her, and Honey felt herself growing wet!

Honey silenced him by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Kevin," she said very softly, then turned and started to leave.

"Wait," he called after her. "Uh... what's your name?"

"It's Honey," she said, wrapping an arm around Yuri's waist. "And this is my friend Yuri." With that she and Yuri left, but before they turned the corner, Honey turned to look quickly back at him.

"Whoa," Kevin muttered to himself. Outside, he heard the pretty Japanese girl say, "You are such a tease, Honey-Chan."

Honey and Yuri walked home. As soon as they got inside, they dropped their books carelessly on the floor and practically threw themselves into each other's arms and kissed passionately.

"It feels like days since we've made love," Honey whispered as she helped her friend out of her own uniform.

"It has only been since lunchtime, Honey-Chan," Yuri said, stroking her hair as Honey teased her breasts. She smiled, because she didn't want to admit how much she needed to make love herself!

"I'm so sticky though!" Honey wiped her forehead dramatically. Then she smiled. "Care to join me in the shower?"

Yuri was only too happy to, and within minutes they embraced under the warm water. Yuri took over, soaping up her friends lovely body. Both girls started breathing harder while Yuri rubbed her soapy hands over Honey's full breasts. Yuri gave her hard nipples a squeeze, and Honey gasped, then sighed, leaning into her hands.

Honey did the same for Yuri's slender body, and they held each other, loving the way their soapy bodies felt, kissing and letting their hands explore. Warm hands moved from their flat stomachs to their pussies, fingers moving slowly in and out, then faster.

Suddenly Yuri's fingers stopped, she was taking control now. She pulled the shower head down and rinsed the soap from Honey's body, kissing her down her stomach. Honey couldn't help herself, with a moan she arched forward when Yuri's warm lips found her pussy. She looked down at Yuri's beautiful face, exploring her slit. Yuri looked up at her, and for a second Honey imagined it was Kevin's puppy-brown eyes looking up at her.

And it sent her over the edge. Honey nearly pulled the shower bar from the wall. The next thing she knew, she was panting in Yuri's arms, her legs threatening to give out.

"You said his name Honey-Chan," Yuri's voice said.

"Huh?" For some reason Honey's voice didn't quite seem to work.

"You said Kevin when you came," she said mock-accusingly, but her eyes were sparkling. What she found so funny Honey couldn't guess.

Then she figured it out. "I'm so sorry Yuri, you're not jealous are you?"

"Of course not," Yuri kissed her on the mouth reassuringly. "He is very handsome."

"It's his eyes!" Honey blurted out. "He has the cutest eyes!"

Yuri giggled. "He did seem to like you too." Her hands began to move over Honey's body again. "He seemed to like this too," her fingers traced Honey's hairless pussy. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look shaved?"

"Not recently," Honey said with a giggle.

Yuri blushed suddenly. "What does it feel like? Being shaved, I mean?"

"Would you like to try it?" Honey meant it as a joke, but all of a sudden Yuri said, "Yes."

Honey giggled. She was always willing to try something new with her friend!

It took twenty minutes, because she wanted to be careful. "OK, done!" Honey announced, and put the razor on the side of the tub. At first she didn't think Yuri had heard her. With a wet towel, she wiped the last few bits of cream from her lover's pubic area. She managed, barely, not to giggle as Yuri moaned and arched her hips against the towel.

Honey had been shaving herself for just over three years now, and it did get her just a little bit horny every time. But she had forgotten to warn Yuri about that!. Yuri never expected that it could feel so wonderful The warm water, cool razor and slippery cream between her thighs was like being tortured by being v-e-r-y slowly masturbated.

Honey had handcuffed her to the shower bar to keep her from thrashing around too much, which had made it even more exciting! She still squirmed a great deal, but Honey managed to shave her without any nicks. And now Yuri was about as horny as she had ever been, her slim body flushed from head to toe, and her wet, shiny lips and clitoris were poking out from her now hairless pussy. Honey bent down, kissing her smooth skin lightly all around her slit. Yuri whimpered at each little peck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.