The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 6: A New Normal

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A New Normal - A teenager awakes from a coma to discover he has a power to influence people, and uses it on his family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

To be honest, the next day Sue pretty much avoided me, sticking to her room and doing homework, not talking much later. Mom wanted to hear it all, a blow-by-blow of the whole evening, so I told her what I could, leaving out what happened when we got home. I simply said that we had talked for a bit, then gone to bed. She talked to Sue as well, but Sue kept her mouth shut as well, since Mom only commented that it sounded like we had had fun.

After school on Monday, before Mom came home, I learned why Sue had been acting standoffish to me the other day. I was lying on my bed, back propped up on my pillows, reading a book, when I heard a knock on my door. “Come!” I yelled.

Sue opened the door. She had taken a shower after cheerleading practice and was now wearing a short terry robe, barefoot, and rubbing another towel through her long, red hair. “Can I come in?” she asked.

“Sure, what’s up?” I put a marker in the book and closed it, tossing it over onto my desk.

Continuing to towel her head dry, she slowly walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed, one knee drawn up slightly and demurely. “I wanted to talk to you about Saturday night. How do you feel?”

I gave her an odd look. How did I feel? “Fine. What about you? You didn’t say two words to me yesterday. Sorry we did what we did?”

“Oh, no!” gushed out. “It was wonderful! It’s just that yesterday I was feeling kind of sore, you know, down there. And besides, with Mom around all day, I couldn’t really talk to you. Are you sorry we made love?”

I grinned. “Not in the least. So, what’s on your mind?”

At this, Sue looked sheepishly down into her lap. In a very quiet voice, she asked, “Well, I was wondering, if we could, well, you know, make love again.” She said the last part very quietly and rapidly and continued to look away from me afterwards.

I laughed and said, “No!” at which Sue’s face whirled towards me, anger in her eyes. I ignored it and continued. “Saturday, we made love. Today, I want to fuck!”

She looked at me with some confusion. “What’s the difference? And why be so crude about it? It was beautiful.”

Nodding, I said, “Yes it was. Making love is for love, fucking is for fun. Right now, I want to have some fun with my beautiful, red-headed sister. I want to stick my cock up her pussy and make her cum. I want to fuck!”

We looked at each other with shit-eating grins and she scrambled up alongside me. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Find out,” I said, pointing at my pants. Sue undid my jeans, and I lifted my ass off the bed as she pulled my pants and shorts down to mid-thigh. Seeing her there in that little robe, asking me to screw her, had gotten me as hard as I can ever remember. She gently reached down and rubbed the underside of the shaft with one hand.

“What about you?” I asked. “Are you ready?”

Her inexperience led her to ask, “What do you mean?”

“Take off your robe and kneel next to me,” I directed. Sue undid the belt of the terry robe and shrugged out of it, dropping it to the floor. She really looked glorious, a younger version of her mother, with her large breasts, narrow waist, and wide hips. “We can’t fuck until I know your cunt is hot and juicy. Otherwise, you won’t like it.” Her eyes opened wide as I graphically discussed what would happen. “One way of telling for sure is if your nipples are hard. Now pinch your nipples and get them big and perky.” Gently, Sue raised her hands to her breasts. Cupping them and raising them slightly, she allowed her fingertips to roam the tips, which immediately darkened and stiffened.

“Now, to make sure you’re wet, spread your legs and play with your pussy.”

“What?”

“Come on, you’ve never played with yourself before? Bullshit!” I took her hands in mine and pushed them between her legs. “Show me how you get yourself off.”

“Oh, God, this is so embarrassing!” she moaned. Still, she didn’t take her hands away as I egged her on. Spreading her pussylips with her left forefinger and middle finger, she began to rub her clit with her right middle finger in a circular fashion. I stared at her as she began to sway and spasm, her pussy lips glistening as she began to get off. Once she tried to stop, saying she was wet enough, but I kept her kneeling by me, with orders to make herself cum first. I used my left hand to lightly stroke myself.

Sue came pretty good, gasping in shudders, as juice ran down the insides of her thighs. “Now you’re ready!” I announced. “Swing your legs over and get on top.” I helped her position herself, straddling me with her cunt raised above my dick. Holding it upright with one hand, I used the other to push herself down upon it, impaling herself. Unlike our first time, Sue had absolutely no pain or trouble. She was in heaven from the time she climbed on.

“Now, bounce up and down, and play with yourself. Rub your clit and tits while I watch.” Sue gave a shy smile as she complied, bouncing atop me, one hand rubbing her cunt, the other alternating between tits. I kept up a running dialog as I guided her with hands on hips, telling her truthfully just how hot she looked, how good her pussy felt, and how much I was getting off watching her fuck me.

Sue was as orgasmic as Mom. She came twice in this fashion, the second time only moments before I announced my own orgasm by pulling her down and thrusting up, pumping two days’ worth into her snatch. I could feel our mixed cum running down onto my balls. Afterwards, Sue crawled off my limp dick and lay down beside me, kissing my chest.

“We’re not done yet. Now, start licking the cum off my cock and my balls. Get me hard again, so I can fuck you again.” Sue looked at me with wide-eyed glee, then scooted down to begin orally cleaning me. At one point, she stopped, to ask if I ever played with myself. “One guy in a hundred masturbates, Sue, and the other ninety-nine lie about it. I am a liar,” I announced proudly. Sue giggled and went back to work. She may not have had any experience sucking cock, but Lord, was she a fast learner! I think her best trick was to simply stuff my entire limp dick, right down to my nuts, into her mouth and provide whole-cock suction. Wow! As I reinflated, Sue raised away, leaving only my cockhead in her sucking lips.

I stopped her at this point, not without some thought, since she was well on her way to giving me a great blow job, but I had promised to fuck her a second time. This time I had her stretch out on the bed, and with pants around my knees, I crawled between her legs. “Now, guide me in, and keep your hands down there afterwards, to play with your clit.” After I had sunk in, I said, “Now, wrap your legs around my ass and hold on tight. You, young lady, are in for the ride of your life!” I supported myself on my elbows above her as I began a fast pistoning motion in and out of her pussy. It was a great ride she took, too, if I do say so myself. I threw in a few side-to-side and round-and-round motions to liven things up, and after a couple of minutes, she was in multiple orgasm heaven. Our first fuck had slaked my needs slightly, so I could fuck Sue with all the attention a gorgeous young teenager needs and deserves. By the time I came, grunting stiff-armed above her, we were both sweaty enough that we needed to shower.

As we untangled, I leaned down and gave her a grinning kiss. “Fan-fucking-tastic! We’ll have to do this more often,” I said.

“You bet!”

For the rest of the week Sue and I fell into a delightfully decadent rut, where once we both got home, we would screw. Tuesday, I didn’t get home till about four-thirty, since I had been to the gym, but once I came home and started walking down the hall to my bedroom, Sue called me into her bedroom. She was laying naked on her bed, legs akimbo, with both hands delving into her pussy. “I’m real hot and juicy, Paul. Why don’t we fuck?” she asked. I introduced her to the art of the quickie. Wednesday, I taught her sixty-nine and doggy style, and Thursday I had her practice fellatio and then did her standing in front of her mirrored dresser, taking her from behind while she was perched in high heels. It was funny at the time, trying to make sure that we were both done before Mom got home, but in retrospect I realize I could have used The Power to make Mom forget what she might see, and Sue to forget Mom had seen.

On Friday, I got home around three-thirty and was surprised to see Mom getting out of her car as well, at least two hours before she normally got home. We were walking up the walkway and I was starting to ask what was up, when another car pulled up to the drive and honked its horn. Sue bolted out the front door and ran between us. “Bye, Mom, bye, Paul!” she yelled over her shoulder.

“Sue, where are you going?” called out our mother.

Sue stopped at the car and whirled to face us. “Over to Bonnie Jo’s. We’re going out on a double date tonight. See ya’.” Then she was gone. Mom looked at me and we shrugged at each other.

“So, Mom, what’s up? Playing hooky?” I asked.

“No, somebody wrapped a truck around a light pole and knocked out all power and phones. Mister Jenkins let us all go home early.”

“You couldn’t do anything?” I asked with surprise. Her bosses were not known for being easy touches.

“Honey, you don’t understand the modern office. Without electricity, there’s no computers, no fax machines, not even telephones. We would have been sitting around in the dark, staring at each other.”

We went inside and hung up our coats. I followed Mom upstairs but went into my room, kicked off my shoes, and dropped off my books. I was about to go back downstairs when I heard Mom call out for help. I wandered down the hall to her room and stuck my head in the door. “What’s up?”

Mom was standing in front of her mirrored dresser, in the process of unzipping her dress. It was a pretty cream-colored dress, a few inches shorter than knee-length, with a bustle-like peplum skirt. “My zipper’s stuck.”

I came up behind her and pulled her fingers from behind her back. She had snagged the fabric in the zipper, and it took me a few minutes to loosen things. I finished by zipping the dress down. I could see the back of her brassiere, and lower, her panties and a garter belt. I pushed the dress down over her shoulders and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her breasts filled the bra nicely, and I smiled.

“Paul, I have a date tonight,” Mom giggled.

“So what? So do I, but not until seven-thirty.” I reached back and undid the clasp on her bra, then pushed it off her shoulders. She allowed it and the dress to slide to the floor. Now she was standing there, facing the mirror in only her panties, stockings, garter belt, and heels. The entire ensemble was in a matching white. I slid my hands down her sides to her panties, which I noticed she had pulled on after attaching her stockings to her garters. Very erotic! I began to slide them southwards as well.

Mom waited until they had slid down off her hips, then wriggled and let them slide down her legs. Lifting one foot out at a time, she turned to face me. “Well, all right, you horny little bastard, but we have to be done by the time we have to leave, and I’ll want to shower and change, first. Let’s get on the bed.”

Mom led me to her queen-sized bed and lay down. “Should I finish getting undressed?” she asked.

I started to unbutton my shirt. Taking it off, I said, “Nah, stay just like you are. I really get off on seeing you in fancy undies.” I slid off my pants and pulled off my socks and climbed on the bed with her. “Hell, wear what you’re wearing on your date. He won’t know what you’ve been doing, but you will.”

She reached out and began to stroke my erection. “You are such a naughty boy!” she proclaimed, then lowered her face to my midsection and began to go down on me. In response, I tapped her on the ass and helped swing her around opposite me. Without pulling away from my dick, Mom straddled my face and we proceeded into a lengthy sixty-nine.

Mom has a different taste than Sue, somewhat heavier and muskier, but no less appealing. Sixty-nine with Mom has a certain stop-and-go aspect to it. When I’m licking her pussy and clit, she tends to draw back from my dick, squatting back and half smothering me while she wails in orgasm. Then, when I take a breather, she swoops forward, drawing away from me, to engulf my cock in her mouth and take me in so far my ball hair is tickling her nose. She really knows how to deep throat. It was on one of these moments that I grabbed her pillows and stuffed them under my head. Now, semi-propped up, I was able to caress and kiss the globes of her ass, which promptly caused her to lean back against my face. In my new semi-upright position, I was able to pleasure and be pleasured. Mom was still far enough forward to be able to continue sucking my cockhead and jerk me off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.