Do You Ever Think of Me - Cover

Do You Ever Think of Me

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: He lost her after High School graduation. And she found him to resume their love. She wanted him to live with her, her Sister and her Niece. She wanted him to make love with her and her Sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a song performed by Keith Whitley “I wonder do you think of me.” His music and lyrics are available on the internet.

THE STORY:

Robin Earls and I met at the start of our senior year in high school. I had seen her around campus on occasion but, I hadn’t really noticed her. Robin was what my buddies and I thought was cute but, she did not fall into what our ideas of movie star beautiful were.

Of course, neither I nor any of my buddies were what most of the girls our age would consider us to be movie star handsome either. I think that most of the girls would only consider us to be just plain ordinary looking guys.

We were just ordinary looking regular guys who were always on the lookout for cute girls and Robin sure fit into that category. She had very pretty blue eyes and blond hair that came down to just above her shoulders and she had a very cute figure. She had a very pleasing personality and she was popular among her girlfriends.

I suppose she dated some but, I never heard of any of the guys talk about her. Since Robin was cute, I just had to wonder if she may have only been a prick tease and the guys were avoiding her because of that.

Robin and I met kind of by accident at a local hamburger joint just outside of downtown. It was after a buddy of mine, Jared, and I went to a Friday night movie at a downtown movie theater.

When we got to the hamburger joint all of the booths were occupied. And there were only two seats at the counter where we could sit. I sat next to this cute girl and Jared sat next to one of the two guys we knew from school. Robin was one of three other girls sitting at the counter and being on the end next to me she was kind of left out of their conversation.

After we ordered our burgers I turned to her and said, “Hi, I’m Tom Walker and you kind of look somewhat familiar to me. Are you from around here?”

“Yeah, I am. I think I may have seen you on campus at school and that’s probably where you may have seen me before. My name is Robin Earls and I’m just about to start my senior year in school. But, what about you, Tom? Since I have not often seen much of you on campus, what year are you in? Are you a junior or maybe even a sophomore?”

“No, like you, Robin, I’m just starting my senior year, too. I’m surprised that we haven’t seen each other in any of our classes we have had in the past. But, I’m looking forward to seeing more of you during the coming school year.”

“Maybe we can get together after school sometime when you’re not busy, Tom.”

“I can’t do it then because I have football practice almost every evening after school and that takes up most of my time. Then I have to study to keep my grades up because if the teachers don’t sign my eligibility slip the coach won’t let me continue to play on the team and I’ll be kicked off of the team.”

“Ok, then why don’t you give me a call sometime when you are not practicing or studying. What position do you play on the team, Tom?”

“Mostly, I play on special teams and defensive back or safety on the second string. Why don’t you come to our first home game the second week after school starts and watch our team play, Robin?”

“Yeah, I think we should consider doing that, Tom. I know my girlfriends have talked about going to the games before but, we never have. I’ll talk to them and maybe I’ll be there with them for the first home game of the year. Maybe we can meet at the school dance after the game.”

“I can only meet you there, Robin, because after the game is over we have a team meeting which can take a long time right after the game and then we have to get out of our uniforms and pads to shower.

And it’s very likely to last even longer if we lose and the coach wants to point out everything he thinks we did wrong in the game. There are times I think if he could he would like to take out a whip and whip every one of us when we don’t play well or worse when we lose.”

“Ok, Tom. After the game we’ll go to the school dance and I’ll look for you when you come into the dance hall.”

“That’s great, Robin. But, if I don’t get there by the time you and your girlfriends get ready to leave, you need to leave with them. I don’t want you to be there by yourself waiting on me with no way to get home.

By the way, how about giving me your phone number and if I don’t see you after the game I can give you a call to go out to a movie or do something other than that or whatever else you would like to do.”


Unfortunately, the coach kept us so long in the team meeting by the time we got out of our uniforms and pads and showered the school dance was over and most of the people had left the building including Robin and her girlfriends.

I went on home, raided the refrigerator as I usually did at bedtime and then went to bed. After I went to bed I had the time to relax and collect my thoughts. My mind immediately went to Robin again – Big Time.

I knew I had to call Robin and talk to her. I really needed to explain to her why I couldn’t meet her at the school dance that night. I also wanted to invite her to go to a movie with me that night on Saturday night. Before I knew it I was stacking the “Zs” and I didn’t wake up until nearly noon on Saturday morning.

Of course, that was when my Mom came up to my room, pounded on my bedroom door and told me in no uncertain terms, “Tom, it is time for you to get out of bed. You don’t need to sleep all day.”

Later, just afternoon, I called Robin’s number and a woman’s voice answered the phone. I asked her if I could talk to Robin. She told me that Robin wasn’t there and wouldn’t be back until about four o’clock.

On hearing that, I told her I’d call her back after four. Just after four o’clock, I called Robin again and when she answered I said, “Hi, Robin. I wanted to call you and tell you why I couldn’t come to meet you at the school dance last night.”

“That’s Ok, Tom. I just thought you got held up in your team meeting and you couldn’t get there before the dance was over.”

“That’s true but, since we only won the game by one point, the coach held us there for a longer time in our team meeting than he ever has before. And by the time we got out of our uniforms and pads and showered the dance was over. I’m sorry I couldn’t get there and I wanted to ask you if you could go to the movies with me tonight.”

“Sure Tom. I’d love to go with you tonight.”

“Ok, Robin, I’ll pick you up at six thirty since the movie starts at seven.”

After our phone call, I thought to myself, ‘Man this girl sure is eager to meet me and go with me wherever I suggest.’ At six thirty I picked her up at her house and took her to the movie.

When we got inside the theater we chose our seats and Robin sat as close to me as the seat would allow her to. Then we raised the arm between us so we could sit even closer to each other. She took my hand in her small warm hand. There was no mistaking it. Robin really was very affectionate with me and that sure got to me.

We sat and chatted until the movie began and I put my arm around her. She wiggled her approval like she had never had a guy’s arm around her shoulders before. Robin was the most affectionate and eager girl I had ever been out with.

During the movie Robin paid pretty close attention to it. But, ever so often she would turn to me and whisper in my ear. I took advantage of the situation and turned my head and kissed her. Robin really liked that and she wiggled in her seat and kissed me back.

Later, I asked her, “How many dates have you been on before, Robin?

“This is my third date, Tom.”

“Do you just not accept many dates?”

“Yes. It’s just that my parents don’t want me to date all that often and they won’t let me go out very much.”

“That’s unusual. You’ve just started your senior year. You are over eighteen years old and they won’t let you go out when you want to within reason?”

“Yeah, they are very religious and they are really afraid I’ll get pregnant and they don’t want that to happen to me. And, of course, I don’t wat to get pregnant either. There’s no way I could support and raise a baby by myself, Tom.”

“I can’t blame you or your parents, Robin. It just seems to me that they have taken it a little too far for an eighteen year old girl, Robin, I think that they are right in telling you they don’t want you to get pregnant before you finish high school and probably not before you graduate from college, either. But, that shouldn’t prevent you from going out like once or twice a month or so at least, especially at your age of eighteen.

If your parents become a little more lenient that means you need to take more responsibility for yourself. You just have to make sure that you don’t let some guy take advantage of you and get you pregnant and worse give you an STD at the same time. There are some guys that aren’t above taking advantage of a girl like you, Robin.” About that time the movie had ended and we were ready to leave the movie theater.

By the way she was acting I knew Robin really enjoyed the movie and she was very happy I had asked her to go out with me. She said she enjoyed being with me and of course, I told her I very much enjoyed being with her, too.

Looking into her eyes I could see the delighted look that was clearly evident in her eyes and the sweet smile she had on her face. After the movie, I asked her, “Would you like to get a hamburger and a shake before we go home, Robin?”

“Sure Tom. I’d love for us to stop someplace if that’s what you would like to do.” As we walked up the theater aisle to the lobby I marveled at how pretty her blond hair was. She was about a head shorter than I was and I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo mixed with that of the pleasing fragrance of her perfume.

When we got to the lobby, Robin took my hand and held it tightly until we got to the car. I felt like she had found her man and she was showing the world she was making her claim to her man, me.

Reebons was a local teenage hang out at that time and we each ordered a hamburger and a shake and we took it to the only available booth way at the back of the small restaurant. When we sat down in our booth and started on our hamburgers Robin asked me, “Tom, earlier you told me that some guys would like to take advantage of me and get me pregnant and worse some could even give me an STD at the same time. What did you mean?”

“Robin to start with, let me say you are a very sweet and very pretty young girl but, you are very innocent and naive, too. I suspect that your judgement is not very good yet either. Good judgement comes out of experience. Every guy that sees you including me would like to have you and make love with you.

Many of them won’t want to wear protection to prevent you from getting pregnant and if they have one or even more STDs they will pass that STD right on along to you if they don’t use any protection.

They may try to talk you into letting them make love with them or they may just outright demand it if they have taken you out. Or they may get you drunk and very excited and while holding you and kissing you, they will lightly start with one or the other of your breasts.

If you don’t put a stop to it right then, they will go much further until they have you out of your clothes, your skirt up over your waist and your panties removed and they will start making love to you. They will be hoping that you are so excited that you won’t be able to resist them even if you are not passed out drunk.

Before you know it you will be laying there on the seat of their car, crying, after they have made love to you and you will probably not even have been satisfied. They will have taken your virginity from you and you will be so mortified and so embarrassed that you won’t tell anyone who it was or what it felt like.

And you could be left with the consequences of their actions like pregnancy and an STD. Or worse; if you get pregnant you will likely be left to have the baby and have to support and raise the baby by yourself or with your parents. That’s because the guy will weasel out of it one way or another or he may even just disappear.

If any guy touches your breast or your bottom you need to tell them you don’t want him to do that again or they can take you home immediately. If they touch you between your legs you need to tell them to take you home immediately. You should refuse to go out with them again.

Most guys would never do anything like that in the first place unless you really want them to. But, they will be looking for some signal from you that you want it. If you don’t want it don’t send them that signal by your dress or your actions.

If they won’t take you home, get out and start walking and call me or call the police. If I’m available, I’ll come and pick you up and take you home, Robin. If you’re honest with yourself and you want to go out with a guy, you are at least somewhat sexually attracted to them. Don’t let your attraction to them cloud your judgement.”

“Tom, you said you would like to have me and make love with me. Would you try to force me to make love with you?”

“No, Robin. I would never force you to make love with me because that’s called rape and I’m not about to go to prison for that or any other reason. And if we ever make love it will be with your consent and not before.

My parents were not quite as religious as yours are but, they taught me compassion for and to respect the rights of women and girls. So there is no way I could disrespect you by forcing you into doing something like that with me.”

“Do you have any brothers and sisters, Robin?”

“Yes, I have an older sister, Ava.”

“Have you talked to her about this? Or have you talked to your girlfriends about this?”

“No, I haven’t. You should have had this talk with Ava several years ago, Tom.”

Ava was just about to graduate from high school when she got pregnant. And that’s the reason my parents won’t let me go out very often. They’re really afraid that I’ll get pregnant just like Ava did.

She couldn’t go to college since she had a baby to support and raise. After the baby was born she found a job to support her and her baby and Mom takes care of the baby for her while she’s at work. And her job doesn’t pay all that much either.”

“What about the father of her baby? Where’s he? Why hasn’t he married her and why isn’t he helping her with the baby?”

“When Ava told him she was pregnant, at first he denied that the baby was his and when she told him she had not been with anyone else he split and he hasn’t been seen since.

Ava named her daughter Kayla and she is a really pretty baby and she is really sweet and smart, too. I used to hold her and play with her when I came home from school. I know I’d like to have my baby to be as pretty and as smart as she is.”

“Well, what about your girlfriends have you talked with them?”

“No I haven’t, Tom. They don’t know any more about this than I do. In fact, I think I know more than they do because of my sister and her baby.”

“Do you want another hamburger or another shake, Robin?”

“No, I think I’ve had enough to eat for tonight.”

“Ok, do you think I need to take you home now?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I really need to be home before midnight so my parents won’t worry and get bent all out of shape. I just wish we could sit and talk some more before you have to take me home. Do you have a football game next Friday night?”

“Yeah, I do but, it’s an out of town game. The next home game will be the week after next.”

“Ok, I’ll plan on being there to watch the game and maybe you’ll get the chance to play this time. And maybe you’ll be able to meet me at the dance after the game. I’d really like for you to be there since I want to dance with you.”

“I hope it works out that way, Robin, but, for now I need to take you home.” I took her home and walked her to the door.

When we got to her door, Robin turned to look at me and said, “Tom, I really enjoyed going to the movie with you tonight. Thank you, for taking me to the movie and thank you for taking me to Reebons, too.

I really enjoyed being with you and talking to you tonight and I don’t think that you would force me to do anything I really didn’t want to do.” With that she put her arms around my neck, pressed her warm soft body tightly to mine and kissed me very sweetly.

Robin turned to the door but, before she went in she turned back to me and said, “Tom, I know I shouldn’t be asking you this but, could we go to the movies again next Saturday night? I want to go out with you more to see you and talk to you more.”

“I didn’t ask you earlier, Robin because, I thought your parents wouldn’t have let you go with me next week. But, if they will, I’d love to take you to the movies again next week. You just need to let me know sometime next week if your parents will let you go with me.”

Robin stepped up close to me put her arms around me, holding me tightly and kissed me even more passionately than she had before. Then she shivered a little and then she said, “Don’t’ worry, Tom. I’ll talk to Mom and she’ll give me permission.” With that she turned and quickly disappeared inside the house.

On my way home, I thought this girl really wants to be with me and if her sister is the same way, it wasn’t any wonder that she got pregnant. I couldn’t help but, think, “Robin is mine for the taking but, I don’t think I could live with myself if I did that to her.

I knew that I’d never take her without her wanting it, too. She’s too sweet to treat that way and she would ultimately tell her parents and that would get back to my Mom and Dad if I did. Then I’d be in really deep shit. Or worse I could end up in jail.’

Monday afternoon after school when I walked out to my car to go home there stood Robin patiently waiting for me. She said to me, “I didn’t have your phone number, Tom, so this was the only way I knew of to get to talk to you.

I talked to my Mom and she told me I could go to the movies with you this Saturday night.” as she stepped over to me, hugged me and said, “I told you I could get her to let me go to the movies with you.”

“That’s great news, Robin, and I’ll pick you up Saturday evening at six thirty like I did last Saturday evening. Now, do you need me to take you home?” She nodded yes and I told her, “Jump in the car and I’ll take you home then.”

Friday afternoon came and the team went out of town to play our football game. That night we won the game but, it was only by a field goal. The coach said it was an improvement over our game the week before but, it was only a small improvement.

Of course, it was very late when we returned to town and even later by the time I got home to go to bed. As usual, when I got home so late, I slept till nearly noon. That was when my Mom pounded on my bedroom door and demanded that I get out of bed.

Saturday evening came and I picked Robin up at her home to go to the movies. On our arrival at the theater we chose our seats and Robin was even more affectionate than she had been the previous week.

During the movie, she laid her head on my shoulder. I had a really hard time believing that she could watch the movie with her head laying on my shoulder at such an odd angle. I was surprised that she didn’t go to sleep. Every once in a while she raised her head to kiss me.

It was clear that Robin sure enjoyed the movie and I really enjoyed the movie and having her with me, too. The rest of the movie went just about the same as it did the previous week except for her having laid her head on my shoulder nearly all through the movie.

At the end of the movie we walked up the aisle to the lobby and this time she had taken hold of my hand immediately and held it until we got to the car. In my car she asked, “Can we stop by Reebons again tonight, Tom?”

“Sure, we can. I suspect you would like to have a hamburger and a shake again?”

“Yes, I would and I’d like to ask you some more questions on what we talked about last week after the movie.”

When we got to Reebons we both ordered a hamburger and a shake. The little hamburger joint was not as full as it had been the last week. There was more than one booth available but, we still took the last booth against the back wall.

We sat down, this time side by side, and started devouring our hamburgers and Robin looked at me with her eyes full of expression like she had something very serious she wanted to talk about.

Robin quietly said to me, “Tom, I have thoroughly thought over all of what we talked about last week and it all seems to make good sense. You said that if I was honest with myself I’d have to admit that I would like to make love with you.

I have come to believe that what you said is true.” I think that any girl who wants to go out with a guy does deep down think of him as her mate and making love with him and having his babies. Maybe that is what drove Ava to make love with that guy when she got pregnant.”

“Yeah, that probably has to be true, Robin. We don’t often think of it but, we are all animals and that is the first attraction between two animals. It’s a pure animalistic response, that is, the urge to further the species, to procreate offspring.

And we as humans look for more than that or at least we should. Humans look for much more than that. We want to know how our potential mates think or we should want to know that anyway. That is the difference between humans and other species of animals.

Humans look at the make-up of the other person or what’s in their heart and what’s in between their ears. Or at least they should do that rather than base their decision on their physical beauty or their physical shape and attributes. Beauty will fade over the years but what’s in your heart and what’s between your ears should grow over the years. And an appreciation of that is what true love is all about.

That brings us to something else I wanted to tell you. I really liked you putting yourself forward toward me but, if we don’t get together permanently you need to be somewhat more reserved with other guys.

They may look at the way you act in a totally different way than what I have. You need to make them chase you and you don’t need to pursue them outwardly even though you may want them very much. You need to make them pursue you and want you for more than just a sex partner.

Remember, you have what every guy wants and they need to convince you that they are the one you should choose. You need to wear clothes that are nice but, they should not make you look like you are offering yourself to them.

Very tight sweaters and blouses send the wrong signal. Very short skirts and tight short shorts send the wrong signal, too. Wearing shorts is Ok but, they should not be blousy with wide open leg holes. Clothes like what I have just described may look very enticing to the guys.”

“But, Tom, how do you know all of this?”

“Robin, I’m just telling you what every guy feels and knows. We all look at girls and we know what turns us on, what looks nice but, does not overly excite us. Those girls that overly excite us are what we consider to be sluts even though they may not be. And they are generally looked at in a purely sexual manner at first and not as a girl they would want to love, marry and make love with.

I think you are a very pretty and very shapely girl, Robin, and you’ll make some guy a very good wife and a really good mother to his children.”

Robin just blushed and looked into my eyes like she thought I was proposing to her. Replying to me she said, “I think you are very good looking, too, Tom, and I think you would make a good husband and a good father to my babies. And you are very smart and knowledgeable. How did you learn all that you have told me tonight?”

“Robin, my parents taught me a lot of it and most of it is just common sense. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out the rest of it. And my comments about you are just plain and simple observation.

I do honestly think you are very pretty and you are so sweet I know that you would make a good wife and mother especially after you have had a chance to see more of the world than this little town we live in and get some experience with people.”

“We had both finished our burgers and shakes and I asked, “Robin, if you don’t want anything more to eat, I think we need to be getting you home.”

“No, I don’t want anything more to eat tonight, Tom. I think it’s time I got home, too.”

I took her home and walked her to the door. I took her in my arms holding her very tightly. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me very tenderly saying, “Thank you, for taking me out tonight, Tom. I really enjoyed the movie and I loved talking to you as we ate our burgers, too. I’d love to go out with you again and I hope that you want to go out with me again, too.”

“Before I go, I need to ask you how did you get permission from your Mom to go out with me tonight, Robin?”

Robin stepped away from the door with her back to it and softly began to tell me her story, “When I talked to my Mom I told her I was going to go out with you tonight and if she and Dad objected I’d leave home and go live with my sister, Ava.

Mom said, ‘Ok, Robin. You can go and I’ll tell your Dad that you’re going out this weekend. We have already lost one daughter and we don’t want to lose you, too. Just make sure you are home before midnight and you behave yourself.

I also told her I plan to start going out more often than what I have done in the past especially since I’m now over 18.”

Robin kept her promise to herself and she came to every one of the home football games. I was able to meet her at the school dances after each of the home football games, too.

Every time I took her out I made sure I brought her home before midnight and I never once tried to touch her breasts or touch her bottom or between her legs. Our love for one another grew each day and I was hoping that after graduation she would be going to the State college with me that fall.

After the football season ended, I took Robin to the basketball games or to the movies. We also went to the school dances after the basketball games, too. All during the last part of the school year Robin and I were together as much as we possibly could.

I even took her to the prom. Robin just simply looked gorgeous in her beautiful prom dress with the corsage that I brought her. Her Mom had pinned the corsage to her dress for her. After the prom I took her to the after the prom party where she was, in my opinion, the prettiest girl there.

We had to leave the party early for me to get her home by midnight. When I pulled up in front of her house, Robin was not in any hurry to go in the house. She wanted to sit in the car with me and make out for a while.

She said, “All of this has been so romantic for me tonight and I hope it has been for you, too, Tom. I have really enjoyed our night together.” Then she threw me a real curve when she said “I love you, Tom. You have been so good to me and I really love you very much, Honey.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself so much tonight, Robin. Thank you for going with me and I have begun to love you very much, too. You looked so pretty in your prom dress and I was so proud that you were with me tonight, Robin.”

I walked her to the door and I looked into her eyes and I could see her love gleaming back at me. I just hoped that she could see the love in my eyes for her. I took her in my arms with her arms around my neck holding her very tightly and I gave her a lover’s kiss that was as tender as I could make it.

Graduation was held about a week after the prom and I couldn’t get over how pretty and regal Robin looked as she walked across the stage to receive her diploma. Then when I walked across the stage and received my diploma I think Robin clapped the loudest for me as anybody else in the hall.

As I walked back to my chair I could see her smiling at me with a broad smile on her pretty face and I could see the love in her beautiful blue eyes with her blond hair swaying over her shoulders with every movement of her head.

After graduation, Robin and I went to the graduation party. All of her girlfriends were there congratulating her and me on receiving our diplomas. Of course, all of my buddies were there including Jared. He told me, “Man, Robin sure has really become quite a looker since the start of the school year when you two just hooked up together, Tom.”

“Yeah, she really has, Jared. After she told her Mom since she was eighteen and she was going to go out more often than they had permitted her to or she was going to move out of their house.”

Looking at my watch I saw it was getting very late and I had to get Robin home before midnight. I got her there by midnight and I told her, “Honey, I have a summer job before we go to school in the fall but, I want to see you during the summer if I can. Maybe I can take you to the movies if you want to go with me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.