Lavender Ghost Story - Cover

Lavender Ghost Story

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Chapter 17: Home At Last

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Home At Last - Drawn home by Lavender Town's anual Halloween festivities, Miranda, Misty and their pokemone find themselves standing alone against the vengeful fury of an evil older than the Tower itself...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween   Slow  

"Hey you're back!" laughed Miranda, catching Misty in her arms the moment she stepped through the front door, "How'd it go?"

Misty smiled, allowing herself to be spun halfway around as she saw the adoringly pleased look in Miranda's eyes. "You should know!" the trainer replied laughing, "Aunt Laurna had you taking care of half the illusions!"

"Only at the start," the courier corrected, "I was home before the battle really got started."

Misty smiled, swinging the door shut with the back of her foot. "Home you say?" she teased.

Miranda shrugged with a happy sigh. "Wherever I lay down to sleep, and find you in my arms, IS home," she replied dramatically, "But you still haven't answered my question."

"Yes, my love," Misty replied softly, moving closer with eyes that gleamed with excitement, "I won."

"So did I."

Misty glanced over at the small silver object in Miranda's raised hand.

"Is that-?"

Miranda nodded. "I haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet," she replied in a hopeful tone, "but I'll get around to it."

Misty smiled, kissing Miranda on the cheek as the courier examined the simple little key; almost entranced by the possibilities it held. For a moment, she almost didn't feel her beloved slip free of her embrace.

"Well, I really need to take a shower before we head out tonight," explained Misty, bringing Miranda back to reality, "So, if you'd like to take a quick peek. Maybe you could read me the good parts afterwards?"

Miranda glanced back at her lover and smiled as she stepped slowly backwards down the hall. "You'd enjoy that too much," the courier teased, causing Misty to give her a shocked look that quickly became a laugh, "But hey, before I forget."

Miranda moved closer again, pocketing the key and giving Misty a warm hug. "Congratulations, my beloved," she whispered into her triumphant lover's ear before kissing her neck gently, "I knew you could do it."

Misty sighed happily; chastising herself for the momentary annoyance she'd felt when Miranda hadn't reacted to the news sooner. "I never doubted you," Miranda continued, her hands rubbing Misty's back as she spoke, "You may have long since proven your determination, but now that you've proven your courage as well."

"There wasn't any time for fear," Misty replied with a shrug, leaning against Miranda and glancing idly into the now empty living room, "I just went in and did what came naturally. But I think I'm going to have to start working on triple techniques. You never know when they might come in handy."

"Well, I still never doubted you," said Miranda lovingly, hugging Misty closer before stepping back and taking her hand, "Triple attacks are more for drama half the time anyway. But if you want, I'll see if I can't help you out with them. Between Shadow and Leviathan, you should be able to pull off most of the ones Nezumi and Umi can. But I'm sure we'll improvise something eventually."

Misty nodded, smiling in at Vivian as they passed her open office door hand in hand. "So, are you still planning on wearing that tonight?" the trainer inquired as Vivian nodded her approval and went back to arguing with a client over caravan prices.

Miranda exhaled thoughtfully as they went up the darkly carpeted stairs, her free hand trailing along the polished wooden banister as she strummed her fingernails across its surface absently. "Yes," she said at last as they reached the top of the stairs, "it fits well, and I'd still like to see the look on Zack's face when he sees me wearing it."

"I'll bet he'd have a heart attack if he ever saw you in the dress," Misty added with a laugh as Miranda pulled her bedroom door open.

"Yeah, but it's too late to have yours delivered here, so no."

"It'll probably be too chilly out to wear it anyway," said Misty with a shrug, as Miranda opened the door to her room, "That and I don't recall this festival being a formal occasion."

"Goodness no!" Miranda laughed, flinging herself down on her bed and bouncing happily for a moment, "Aunt Laurna only wears that dress she got in the Tower to be dramatic. And besides, with all the running around we'll probably be doing afterwards, I'd rather dress more practically."

Misty frowned at the thought as she stepped out of her jeans and began to lift the hem of her long sleeve shirt. "It wasn't sorta old looking, made of black silk with silvery trim was it?"

"Um... Yeah. She's worn it every Halloween since she got it," Miranda explained, her eyes lifting from her lover's exposed legs to the suddenly concerned look in her sea green eyes, "Why?"

"I think I might have ruined it," Misty replied with a shudder, "There was quite a bit of water thrown around while I was at her Gym."

Miranda smiled. "Don't worry about it," she chuckled, receiving a peculiar look for it, "Knowing Aunt Laurna, that was just another illusion. She was probably in a house coat with her hair all over the place knowing her."

"Think so?"

"Definitely," Miranda replied, happy to see the way Misty's expression brightened, "I know what she was like when Uncle Frank was around before. They tried to hide it, but I wasn't exactly blind and deaf back then. And now that they're back together... Well, let's just say that I wouldn't doubt it if they spent every waking moment in close proximity."

Misty nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I suppose she also wouldn't want to wear something she'd need later on if there was a chance it wouldn't be usable in time."

Miranda nodded. "Besides," she said with a knowing grin, "I met Uncle at the gates. His uniform wasn't on properly when he ran past me in a bit of a panic."

Misty laughed as she discarded the rest of her clothing and took a bathrobe off the hook on the back of the door. "Are you sure you don't want some company?" added Miranda quickly as she tied the belt about her waist.

"I'll be fine," replied Misty slyly, catching the hopeful tone in Miranda's voice, "You just wait here and read that book. I don't want you distracted all night. I still need you to hold my hand with so many ghosts around."

"I need an excuse, my love?"

Misty smiled at her lover's tone, glancing back as the courier opened the top drawer of her nightstand and fished out the book. "You better not!" she giggled, "But seriously, three well trained ghosts in a ballroom is different to several dozen, in a graveyard, beside the Lavender Tower!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.