Lavender Ghost Story - Cover

Lavender Ghost Story

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Chapter 1: Getting There Is Half The fun...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Getting There Is Half The fun... - Drawn home by Lavender Town's anual Halloween festivities, Miranda, Misty and their pokemone find themselves standing alone against the vengeful fury of an evil older than the Tower itself...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween   Slow  

Route 8 became little more than two narrow parallel dirt paths separated by three-foot high dying weeds as the two cyclists rode through a region known as 'The Haunted Woods'. Although the sun was still high in the late October sky, the forest on either side of them held ominous pockets of deep shadow and the unnerving sense of being watched was a constant factor. At times, the inhabitants of the dark wood rustled the near by trees, and strange, all too human screams would echo, some from safely far away, and others frighteningly close.

But the most unnerving part of their journey towards Lavender Town wasn't the occasion sound of a child's whimpering, or the strange lights that beckoned unwary travelers into the depths of the forest, or even the ghostly call of murkrows. It was the calm, blaise almost bored expression on the face of Miranda Lilcamp as she peddled along the bumpy, treacherous path as though the whole thing were a regular occurrence.

Misty glanced over at her lover from time to time, her sea-green eyes as wide as dinner plates, her face so pale she almost seemed like a ghost herself. Upon the handlebars of her mountain-bike, the thoroughly unnerved trainer's knuckles were even whiter as she panted through gritted teeth. After nearly an hour of biking at top speed, Misty's legs were about to give out, and she'd had to slow her pace, but there was no way she was going to stop until they reached their destination.

"I can't believe you don't find this the least bit unnerving!" she muttered, wishing she could hold Miranda's hand for the a little reassurance it would bring.

The courier shrugged, exhaling thoughtfully. "Sorry, dear," she said with a weak smile, "I've lived here for most of my life, and I've been through these woods dozens of times. Aunt Laurna says that the sounds are harmless. So long as you don't actually try to follow them in at night that is. Oh, and don't loose sight of the road."

"That's reassuring," Misty grumbled, nervously trying not to think about just how Professor Laurna, the world's premier ecto-parazoologist, had come about those findings, and just what happened to those who lost sight of the road, "Just please promise me that when we get to your parent's place we can sit down in a nice, normal room, with no scary noises, no dark freak forests, and NO ghosts!" "Um, no offence to Wraith," she added hastily with a bit of a chuckle.

"I'm sure he'd understand, dear," replied Miranda with a smile, "But, yes. Lavender is a surprisingly normal place most of the time. It's just these woods and the Tower you have to be careful about. I'm sure you saw how boring it was last time you were here."

Misty shrugged as she stood up on her pedals to see if the town was in sight yet. "Actually we really didn't do very much site seeing," she explained half sadly, "You know Ash, rush, rush, rush."

Miranda twitched a bit and quickly changed the subject, "You know, if you don't let them scare you, ghosts really aren't that bad."

Her lover glanced over at her, sitting back down and giving a weak smile. "I know," Misty replied, "And I'm mostly used to Wraith... Again. But strange ghosts still unnerve me."

"Even after that incident in Saffron?" Miranda inquired, unable to hide the involuntary look of helplessness that crossed her face at the thought of what happened when she had challanged Sabrina.

Misty smirked, finding the incident vastly more amusing. "What?" she inquired teasingly, noticing how uncomfortable it made Miranda, "You've said before that ghosts occasionally behave in strange and unpredictable ways..."

"But... But they..." Miranda stammered, leaning back on her bike and peddling handless as she looked imploringly at her lover, "They played rock, paper, scissors to see who'd win!"

"Best two out of three!" laughed Misty, wishing all ghosts were as amusing as Wraith or Sabrina's Rakshasha.

Miranda sighed heavily, shaking her head in utmost dismay. "Ya know," she commented guiltily, "I really think I should have given that badge back."

Misty found it hard to stop laughing at the thought of Wraith and Rakshasha facing off against one another. For several long dramatic moments, the two haunters had stared one another down, exchanging ghostly threats and macho posturing. But once they'd started trying to out do each other by seeing who could do the most warped and condeluded things with their own ephemera, Miranda finally lost patience and ordered Wraith to attack.

Wraith had responded quickly enough, both haunters suddenly glowing with a dark purple light, ready to blast one another with nightshade, but that was when Rakshasha suddenly realized he had the wrong hands. The two haunters spent another five minutes trying to figure out who's floating disembodied hands were who's and eventually just gave up the concept of dueling, and played rock, paper scissors instead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.