Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

Rebecca and Robert were both a bit nervous as they sat in their reserved seats at La Petite. Rebecca took a quick drink of her vodka tonic as she stroked a single finger up the naked teenage thigh that was stretched across her lap.

Trish winked at Rebecca and ran her soft wet tongue across her lips. She slid the hem of her denim mini-skirt a few inches higher on her legs to give the older woman a more lurid view of her silky young pussy as she parted her thighs.

Rebecca couldn't resist the sultry invitation from the seventeen- year-old. Running her hand into Trish's humid crotch, she played her fingers into the girl's frothy slit, covering them with a thin coating of teenage fuck grease. Pulling her fingers to her mouth and sucking openly on them, Rebecca hummed out loud.

"Is my cunt-honey good tonight?" Trish teased.

"It's good all the time!" Rebecca laughed back as she returned her hand to the teenager's waiting pussy.

"Even after I pee?" Trish giggled.

"ESPECIALLY after you pee!" Rebecca shot back.

A sudden loud hiss and a groan from Robert interrupted their conversation and both quickly glanced over to where he sat.

Robert's trousers were bunched up at his ankles along with his jockey shorts. His legs were spread as wide as possible and thirteen- year-old Tina was kneeling between them. Her head was impaled on Robert's steel hard cock and both hands were working feverishly to pleasure his swollen nuts.

Tina's mouth was stretched obscenely around the base of Robert's very fat cock, the thick head buried in her throat. She gurgled as her tongue swathed back and forth across the sensitive underside. The teenager held her position, loving the way the huge cock meat caused her throat to stretch.

"I still can't believe she can take that whole thing!" Rebecca said as she watched Tina's throat bulge and contract.

"She just loves your husbands cock!" Trish teased.

"It seems EVERYONE loves his cock!" Rebecca complained.

"Not me." Trish cooed as she slid off her chair and went to her knees. "I much prefer your sweet, hot pussy!"

Rebecca sucked in a breath as she opened her legs and yanked up her skirt. Her bald cunt spread with her thighs, allowing a thick drool of fuck lube to escape from her pink hole. Trish fastened her lips around the weeping entrance, lapping up the mature woman's cum as it dribbled out.

"Suck it out of me, Trish!" Rebecca groaned. "I love the way you do that!"

Trish pushed her tongue deep inside of Rebecca's mature cunt and waggled it about for a moment. As she pulled her tongue back into her mouth she began to suck. Instantly she was rewarded with a full greasy stream of Rebecca's sweet juices.

'God!' Rebecca thought, 'She is the best cunt eater I've ever known.'

She had come to know several underage cunt-eaters since her seduction of her own daughter eight months ago. But Trish's tendencies were for pussy more than prick and she especially loved Rebecca's. This suited the older woman fine since she truly loved Trish's hot little cunt just as much.

Rebecca smiled as her young lover worked her cunt over with building passion. She was thankful that her and Robert had worked up the courage to ask Trish, Tina and their father, Buck to their cabin for the weekend. It had turned out to be a constant orgy of hot, lascivious and incestuous sex. Now they were good friends and rarely spent a weekend apart. Rebecca and Robert now had their own personal table at La Petite. Front and center stage.

Both Rebecca and Robert's pleasures were interrupted as the lights dimmed and Buck walked onto the barren stage. He place a single bar stool on the front edge and then clapped his hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Your attention please!" the big man said. "As you can see, my two beautiful daughters are occupied tonight by their aunt and uncle so they will not be performing!"

An audible sound of disappointment came from the crowd as they looked over at the Larson's table. Trish reluctantly went up in chair and Tina followed suit but instead climbed into Robert's lap. His hard fuck shaft jutted up from between her tender thighs allowing the thirteen-year-old to toy with his swollen cock-knob.

"Tonight we have something quite different and unique for you!" Buck went on. "You won't be disappointed with our special guest performer! She has never disappointed me!"

Buck shot Robert a knowing look and then went back to his announcement.

"Tonight, I bring to you the young, the very beautiful and very pregnant, fifteen-year-old Laurie Larson!"

His voice swelled as he said her name and walked from the stage. The lights went out and everyone was temporarily blinded. Snake charming music began to play softly in the background as a single spotlight brightened at center stage. The entire club was silent with heated expectation. Laurie was on her knees, her head between them, sitting back on her heals. She rose slowly in rhythm with the music, her hips swaying alluringly as she stood. A long sheer gown covered her body but did nothing to hide the young girl's delicious shape, especially the very large round curve of her belly.

Laurie was in her eighth month with her father's baby and she danced as if she were very proud of it. She nearly constantly rolled her huge tummy towards the audience as she rotated her hips lewdly about. Her small breasts were now large and swollen with milk, her nipples thick and brown. Even Laurie's ass had gotten a bit large but quite attractively so. The pressure of the baby caused her young pussy lips to open when she squatted even the slightest bit and drops of golden pee dripped from between them from the weight on her bladder.

"She's so sexy, Uncle Bob!" Tina whispered "Will you make me pregnant too?" She wiped a drop of cum from Robert's piss hole and applied it to her tongue.

"Only with your father's permission", Robert laughed.

Laurie felt very sexy dancing lasciviously in front of an audience. Her pussy was heating up very quickly, her straining nipples beginning to grow painfully hard. She peeled her see-through gown off and tossed it aside before lying down on the floor. In time with the lurid music, Laurie spread her legs wide and began to stroke her hands up and down her body.

Rebecca looked around at the guests. Nearly every one, male and female were gawking lasciviously at her pregnant, dancing daughter, their tongues lolling in their mouths. Several of them were either playing with themselves or with their partner. Rebecca slid her hand back into Trish's crotch and planter her middle finger deep in the teenager's honey glazed cunt.

Laurie stroked her swollen breasts momentarily then, grabbing hold of her left mammary, she squeezed with both hands, causing a spray of milk to fly from her tit. Pointing the nipple upwards, she opened her mouth and applied more pressure. With a resounding applause everyone in the club leaned closer to watch Laurie drink her own warm breast milk.

Robert's cock was twitching with delight. The sight of his daughter being so lewd in public plus the sensation of Tina's small fingers rubbing his pre-cum around on his cockhead caused his shaft to tingle wildly. Placing his strong hands around the thirteen-year-olds trim waist, Robert lifted her into the air and slowly lowered her over his upright prick.

Without taking her eyes off Laurie's perverse performance, Tina reached between her legs, grabbed her small pussy-lips and spread them open. Robert's huge prick head twitched with pleasure, tickling lightly on her honey coated fuck hole and sending deliciously wicked tingles of lust into her belly.

Ever so slowly, Robert lowered the teenager onto his fully engorged cock, fully enjoying each inch of Tina's extremely tight sex tube. The velvety wall's of her young cunt quivered and clutched at his prick as it tried to stretch with the girth of his manhood. He heard Tina gasp several times as he slowly impaled her.

Tina looked down between her legs. She loved to watch a thick hard man-cock sliding into her tiny pussy, especially Robert's. Her flower-petal-like lips were spread so far open that they caused her young clit to stretch itself upright. The sheaf of her tiny pleasure nub was pulled back and the small purple head jutted out proudly. Tina tried to rock her hips back and forth but Robert stopped her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.