Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

Laurie awoke the next morning to the sound of the family car pulling from the driveway. After rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she quickly propped herself up to peer into her parent's bedroom. Her heart began thumping excitedly in her chest. There, lying on the bed alone, was her sexy father. Robert was sprawled with his arms and legs outstretched, apparently nude save for the single sheet that was pulled up to his waist. Morning sunlight grazed across the dark hairs of his manly chest enhancing his already finely sculpted body.

Laurie quickly sprang from the bed and, pulling on her bathrobe, tiptoed into her parent's bedroom. There, at the side of the bed, she stood gazing down at her handsome father, her eyes lingering on the finely cut features of his face before trailing down to his muscular chest and arms. The full mat of coarse dark hair did not cover his small brown nipples and Laurie found herself licking her lips as she stared at them.

Roberts male odor seemed to drift upwards to the fifteen-year-old as if trying to entice her into something wicked. Her belly quivered at the slightly animal scent of him and he leaned in closer, breathing deeply to inhale the sexy smell. Without thinking, she placed a soft kiss on the tip of her father's nipple, causing it to rise and stiffen. The response of his flesh gave Laurie a thrill and she placed another gentle kiss on its twin.

Both of Robert's nipples stood up straight and his chest began to rise and fall more rapidly. Laurie followed the trail of hair down his torso to his deep set naval. Every crease, crevice and ripple of his strong, mature body thrilled her and she wanted to taste, touch and smell every inch of it. She thought about dropping her robe and boldly climbing into bed with him to see how he would react but her nerves prevented her from doing it.

Laurie looked from the small trail of fur below his naval to the edge of the sheet that covered his lower body and back again. She just couldn't be satisfied with seeing him partially naked. Especially when she knew the best part was under the sheet. With trembling hands, the young teenager carefully lifted the cover and peered beneath it. Laurie almost gasped out loud, and had to put her fingers to her mouth to remain silent.

Robert's usually hard cock was now flaccid but still thick, and it hung heavily across his big ball sack. Laurie stare at it for a long time, her young pussy quivering with delight at the sight of it. With a deep breath she raised the sheet higher, and gently, carefully slid it completely off of him.

Laurie's breath caught in her throat at the delicious sight of her father's manly sex fully exposed and waiting for her. She moved to the foot of the bed and leaned over to inspect his meaty prick and balls at a better angle.

Robert was awakened by the rush of cool air as it blew across his body. He felt a presence in the room with him but kept his eyes closed, feigning sleep, assuming that Rebecca was trying to seduce him again.

'God!' he thought as a smirk crossed his face. 'That woman is hornier than I am!'

Laurie was completely enraptured with her father's fuck package and leaned in very close to sniff at it. What greeted her senses was the most sensuous scent the young teen had ever smelled.

"Oh, Daddy!" she whispered under her breath. "It's so beautiful!"

Robert's cock twitched slightly when he heard his daughter's voice coming from between his legs and felt her warm breath on his crotch. He peered down with one eye to see that Laurie's face was nearly touching the head of his cock.

"Kiss it, baby" he whispered. "Kiss Daddy's cockhead."

Laurie jerked her head up, startled and embarrassed. Robert smiled softly back at her.

"Do you want to kiss it, Laurie?" he asked.

It took the teenager a few seconds to answer but she finally managed to nod her head.

"Then kiss it for me. Kiss just the tip of it."

Robert reached down with one hand and raised his penis at an upward angle, presenting the satiny crown of it to his daughter for attention. Laurie nearly fell on top of him from excitement as she climbed onto the bed. Bent over and kneeling between his legs, the fifteen-year-old place a soft, loving kiss right on the center of his prick head, her tongue jetting out to lick the tiny hole.

"Mmmmmm", he moaned. "That's nice. Lick right on that spot for Daddy."

Robert felt his cock jerked with the touch of his daughter's soft, wet tongue on his pee hole. Little jolts of pleasure seemed to shoot from her tongue straight into his cock, and his balls began to swell and ache.

"Baby. Start with my balls. Lick my balls", he coached her. Any more attention on his piss hole would have caused him to get hard right away. He had waited a long time for this moment and he was going to savor every perverse second of it.

Laurie gladly lowered her mouth to her father's hairy balls and immediately began to swirl her tongue over them, coating the entire nut sack in her warm saliva. She loved the way Robert's scrotum tasted; so musky and bestial.

Robert took Laurie's small hand and placed it around the rubbery shaft of his cock and stroked it up and down. The teenager picked up the rhythm immediately, sliding her hand in time with the pulse of his prick. Butterflies were fluttering in her belly and her pussy was beginning to leak its warm cream. Laurie opened her mouth as wide as possible and engulfed her father's left testicle, rolling it in her mouth as she gently sucked.

"God, baby! That's good!" Robert groaned as he gazed down at his lovely daughter. The lewd sight of her between his legs sent a ripple of pleasure through him.

"Take your robe of and let me see you", he said.

Laurie rose up on her knees and unfastened her robe, her eyes fixed innocently on her father. She hesitated for a moment, thoughtful, and then began to peel the material off slowly and seductively. She stared into her father's eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me, Daddy?" she said coyly. She could see how her behavior was effecting her father and she continued with it. Reaching between his legs and stroking his prick, she said, "Are you going to fuck my poor little pussy with this big cock?"

Robert almost peed in the bed when he heard his little girl talking so dirty. It thrilled him and his cock began to swell.

"Oh yes, Baby. Daddy is going to fuck the piss out of you!" he told her, his voice low and gravelly. "But first I want you to put me in your mouth and suck. Do you know how to suck cock, Laurie."

Laurie nodded as she dropped the robe to the floor, presenting her impish, nubile body to him.

"I think so, Daddy", she said as she intentionally tweaked her own nipples. "I've never done it but I want to try."

Laurie's hand went between her legs and she swiped her middle finger through her creamy slit, coating it entirely in her warm girl cum. Robert watched with lusty eyes as she brought the glistening finger to her mouth and sucked it in.

"Jeez, Baby! You're one sexy little girl!" he panted.

Laurie giggled softly. She liked being sexy for her Daddy. She looked down and saw that his prick was beginning to swell and she bent once again between his legs.

With a slow, lurid movement Laurie washed her tongue from the bottom of her father's scrotum up to the crown of his cock. When she reached the tip she was delighted to find a small pearl-like drop of semen leaking from his pisser. She quickly lapped it up with her tongue, savoring the familiar taste and texture.

"Put it in your mouth now, Laurie. I want you to feel it get hard in your mouth."

Laurie had no arguments to that suggestion and opened her lips wide. Closing her eyes, she allowed her mouth to slide over the velvety head and down the shaft. She was only able to take a few inches before her cheeks began to bulge. Fastening her lips to the shaft, Laurie let her moist tongue roll about, bathing her father's cock as it grew in her mouth. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him with an almost virginal innocence.

Robert's balls began to heat up quickly and his prick began to harden as it grew. The sight of his beautiful daughter with her mouth stuffed full of his cock sent hot sparks of lust through him.

"Yeah! Oh, Baby! You are a sweet cock-sucker!" he grunted.

Laurie tried to maintain her position on his prick as it hardened, but the size of it was too great to contain and she had to slide back a bit to keep it her jaw from cramping. It put her in a perfect position to lap at the drooling head and it gave her enough room to swallow her sexy reward as it dribbled from her father's piss hole.

Laurie's tongue work started Robert's huge balls to boiling. He could feel hot fresh cum being brewed inside of them as he began rocking his hips upwards in a slow fucking motion. Laurie took each of his gentle thrusts into her mouth like a pro, never flinching or evading his deliciously solid fuck meat.

"Oh fuck, Laurie", Robert hissed. "Your mouth is so damn good."

"Mmmmmph imph humph!" the fifteen-year-old grunted back. She had wanted to say "So is your cock" but it was muffled around his thick shaft.

Robert wanted to let Laurie suck him for a while but his balls were beginning to tingle wildly, an indication that he might not be able to hold out for too long. Pulling his rigid shaft from his daughter's mouth, he said, "I gotta fuck you, Baby. You can suck me more later."

"Promise?" Laurie asked.

"Promise!" Robert said laughing.

"What should I do?" the young teenager asked, shyly. She was pretty sure how to do it but she was enjoying playing coy and being led by her father.

"Straddle my hips if you can, baby", he said pulling his legs together.

Laurie climbed onto her father, a knee on either side of him and her almost hairless pussy placed directly over his steel hard cock. Robert pushed his prick up and positioned it directly between the young girl's thin cunt lips, brushing it back and forth across her sensitive labia. The contrast was lasciviously erotic. Robert's oversized and mature cock poised below Laurie's nubile and nearly hairless pussy was a sight to behold.

"Now, baby," Robert panted, slide down easy on it. Nice and slow."

Laurie lowered herself a bit, rocking her hips forward to get the very tip of her father's cock directly below her dripping cunt hole. When it was there she lowered herself a bit more, allowing the pointy tip of fuck meat to press against her vaginal opening. Her pussy gave and rebelious squeeze at the unfamiliar pressure and then relaxed.

"Ooooh, Daddy!" she moaned, "That's so nice."

Laurie trembled as she let her hips fall slowly downwards. Her young, untried cunt began resisting the pressure that Robert's bulbous prick head was placing on it and reacted by attempting to close up. Although she knew that she was about to hurt herself, she drew in a quick breath and held it, then dropped all of her weight onto her father.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.