Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

Rebecca Larson shifted nervously in her chair, gulping a vodka tonic to settle her jitters and numb her nerves. The thirty-eight-year- old woman didn't know why she had agreed to this in the first place. Now she was having serious, second thoughts about staying here.

Rebecca couldn't understand why her husband, Robert had wanted to come to this 'secret' nightclub in the first place. They had a wonderful sex life together and she did nearly everything he asked, even to the point of taking some pretty severe ass whippings with his belt. Why he wanted to pay so much money to watch someone else have sex was beyond her imagining and she squirmed as she tried to think of a way to get him to leave.

"Do you think Laurie is ok?" she asked, attempting to worry him about their fifteen-year-old daughter.

"In case you haven't noticed," Robert replied calmly, "Laurie is getting to be a big girl now. She knows where the phone is and she has my pager number if she needs us. Now just relax and enjoy the show. I'm sure it will start anytime."

Rebecca cursed to herself as she looked around the dark room. Twelve tables surrounded a small platform that rose about a foot off the ground. On the platform was a small, twin-size bed with brass head and footboards rising from it. The bed coverings were lush, fully quilted and very soft looking, mostly feminine. The intimacy of the room would allow the patrons a close up view of whatever happened on that small stage.

The club, La Petite, was appropriately named. It was a small room, the tables only a few feet apart and large drooping tablecloths hung nearly to the floor. Rebecca had to lift the cloth and place it over her lap to sit down. The only source of light was the candles place at each setting and a very dim chandelier that hung just above the small bed.

Rebecca took another good pull of her drink and a then a deep breath. If she had to sit through a public sexual exhibition, she certainly wasn't going to do it sober. She counted the guests. Fourteen in all, and she wondered how the owners managed to keep the club open with such a small turnout. She eyed each of the guests nervously. To her, the most unusual thing about them was they didn't appear at all embarrassed at being here. On the contrary, even the women, of whom there were only three, had a look of hot anticipation on their faces. Only one other male and female couple was in attendance and they were huddled close together with their hands in each other's laps. Two women sat together at the table closest to Robert and Rebecca and were holding hands on the tabletop as they chatted quietly.

Robert Larson impatiently checked his watch.

Nine-fifteen.

Fifteen minutes until show time. His stomach churned with anticipation and dread. This one performance could mean the end of his marriage or the beginning of a new chapter in his sex life. He prayed it would be the latter.

Although Robert loved Rebecca dearly, and the sex they had was wonderful he had decide to at least try and live out his darkest fantasy. To have his beautiful young daughter, Laurie, share their marriage bed. This one evening could possibly be the first step towards that fantasy. He held his breath and crossed his fingers as the dim ceiling lights faded to black.

As soft sensual background music faded in, so did a soft amber spotlight, highlighting the small stage with a warm, sexy glow. Rebecca felt her nerves relax as the hypnotic music played from the shadows. Robert leaned into her and placed his hand on her knee, relaxing her even further. A tall good looking and well-dressed man walked to the stage. His voice was masculine and warm.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to La Petite!" the man said. "I am sure you will be thrilled with our little show tonight. The girls have been rehearsing all week! Remember our waitresses will be serving drinks throughout the show and to keep from disturbing the performance you need only raise your hand and they will be at your service."

"And now without further delay, may I please introduce to you, the loves of my life! My pride and joy! My daughters! Ladies and gentlemen, sixteen-year-old Trish!"

Rebecca's jaw dropped as a back door opened and a dazzlingly beautiful young teenage girl danced sensuously into the room. She wore only a short white toga that barely covered her upper thighs. The crowd broke into applause as Trish made her way provocatively to the stage, swinging her almost exposed ass as she moved. She gave her father a lingering kiss on the lips then moved sensuously to the bed.

Rebecca couldn't believe her eyes. This young girl could not possibly be one of the performers. She wasn't even old enough to be in this place. Then it dawned on her. THAT was why the tickets were so expensive! It also gave a better explanation for the name of the club.

"Trish is beautiful by herself," the man announced, "but she wouldn't be complete without her lovely younger sister, fourteen-year- old Tina!"

The door opened once again and a nubile young thing shyly slinked into the room, her silky blonde hair flowing down her back. She wore a gauzy see-through gown that clung to her young body as she moved. Her only undergarment was a pair of sheer bikini panties. A blush of red crossed her face as she slinked between the tables.

"As you can see," the man continued, "Tina is quite shy but as we'll all soon find out, Trish really brings out the best in her."

Tina kissed her father in much the same way as Trish did then moved to her sister on the stage. The two of them stood holding hands and swiveling their hips invitingly.

"Ladies and gentlemen! My name is Buck. If you need anything at all just ask our waitress. Have a wonderful time and let the show begin!" He nodded to his daughters and walked to the small bar to sit.

Rebecca was dumbstruck and could barely move. She couldn't believe they were sitting here about to watch a sex show with two young sisters performing together. She waited just to see how far this thing would actually go. She thought that perhaps the two youngsters would just strip and maybe dance. She looked to her husband but his attention was on the stage.

Roberts's eyes were transfixed on the two beautiful girls, his heart pounding heavily in his chest. His cock had already thickened in his pants and was straining for release. He unknowingly tightened his grip on Rebecca's knee as he gazed at the teenage sisters.

'Damn! He's really enjoying those two!' Rebecca thought as she looked down for the telltale sign of his arousal. She eyed the large bulge in his pants and knew she would get one wild ride when she got home. Rebecca decided to stay, at least for a while. Why not let Robert get his jollies. She couldn't see the harm in that and she would receive the benefits from this show anyhow, once they were home.

Rebecca's eyes were drawn back to the stage as the music swelled slightly. Trish and Tina were locked in a lovers embrace, their open mouths pressed together in a luscious kiss. Tina opened her small mouth and laid her tongue out invitingly, moaning softly as if begging for something. Trisha open her own mouth and allowed a small drool of saliva flow out onto her sister's tongue. Tina sucked it into her mouth deliciously and swallowed. The two girls seemed to drift into a world of their own as they kissed passionately and their hands caressed each other gently.

Robert's mouth was hanging open in complete awe of the youthful sensuality of the two sisters. Trish's long smooth legs and dark hair gave her that 'older sister' look and Tina's small, undeveloped body made her the epitome of purity and innocence, at least in appearance. Robert was entranced, his cock throbbing, and already he could feel his warm pre-lube oozing from the tip of it.

Trish stepped back from her younger sister and motioned the girl to her knees. Tina dropped and then gazed upwards as Trish untied her toga and let it drop to the floor.

A hushed 'Ah!' came from the tables as the guests eyed the beautiful teenager's nude body. Her breasts were small but firm and were peaked with delicious looking light brown nipples that stood out like firm little crowns in the center of her small areolas. Her exquisitely shaped waist and hips enhanced the young, developing-lady appearance she had.

Another soft exclamation arose from the patrons when Trish turned to face her audience, exposing her sparsely covered vulva. The dark hair of her young cunt did little to hide her puffy labia and protruding clit and even Rebecca stared in appreciation of the youngster's youthful beauty.

Trish turned again, this time jutting her soft heart-shaped ass to the audience, which broke out into a round of applause. She spread her feet apart, and, placing her hands on the bed, leaned over to bare her little brown asshole as well as the pink insides of her slit. Glistening moisture coated her puffy labia, hinting at the teenager's increasing arousal.

Tina gazed lovingly into her sister's ass, a look of hot desire replacing her shyness. She pressed her face close and began to place soft, sweet kisses on Trish's lush bottom.

Trish bent further, spreading herself wider and Tina's face dipped into the deep crevice of the older girls ass. Although most of the patrons could not see into the dark young spread, Rebecca had a wonderful view of the most delicious anal licking she had ever seen. She was astounded at how soft and loving the teens made the intimate act look.

Tina's young tongue delved deeply into her sister's rectum then popped out to dance across Trish's sensitive little pucker, causing the older girl to squirm her butt in lewd circles.

"Yes!" Trisha moaned loudly. "Lick my ass, Sis! Lick my ass!"

Rebecca unconsciously let out a low moan herself as she imagined what that delightful little tongue must feel like. She watched with wide eyes as Tina pleasured her sister's asshole with her mouth. Rebecca was unaware that her pussy had begun to secrete it's own warm juices and that her husband's hand was slowly moving up her leg.

Robert smiled and relaxed a little. It was quite obvious that Rebecca was beginning to really enjoy the perverse scene in front of her. He leaned back in his chair and moved his free hand into his lap, caressing and stroking his rigid cock and swelling balls. He had two shows to watch now, the girls onstage and his wife's reactions to their perverse act.

Tina lovingly sucked and licked her older sister's ass until the older girl's legs began to tremble. Trish straightened up and turned to face her sister and, stepping up to her, pushed her pelvis into the young girl's face.

"Lick my pussy!" she told Tina.

Tina licked her lips and placed a single soft kiss on her older sister's vulva, deeply inhaling the girl's mating scent. Her tongue slid from her mouth and traced a slow wet path up Trish's slit to her knotted little clit, causing the older teen's belly to quiver erotically inside.

Trish's head fell back and her eyes closed as she felt the delicate touch of her sister's tongue. Her cunt tingled wickedly inside as she felt Tina's tongue dance expertly across her clit.

"Oooooooh! Yes, Sis!" she gasped. "Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"

Rebecca shivered deliciously in her seat. She was awestruck with the sensuality of the performance. The young girl's uninhibited sexuality sent hot flashes of pleasure through her cunt. She became aware of her sticky panties when she turned to look at her husband.

Robert had slid down in his chair far enough to allow the tablecloth to cover his lap. Rebecca could clearly see the rise and fall of the material as he stroked his exposed cock. She reached under the tablecloth and slid her hand to his hot ball sack and kneaded the swollen nuts with her fingertips. Robert looked to his wife and smiled. Rebecca smiled back at him as she ran her free hand up her skirt.

Trisha was nearing her peak of pleasure and had to fall back onto the edge of the bed. Her legs moved up and apart, giving Robert and Rebecca a wonderful view from her ass to her clit. The girl's small cunt hole was open and drooling thick, warm sex cream. Rebecca was surprised to find that she was salivating at the sight. She had never had bi-sexual tendencies before but now she found herself wickedly craving the taste of that sweet young pussy.

Tina moved with her sister and dipped her face into Trish's ass. She washed her tongue across the dark pucker, leaving it with a slick coating of her spit. The young teen pushed her middle finger into her Trish's crack and massaged the tight little opening. Then in one motion, she slid her finger in, knuckle deep, and squirmed it around in her sister's rectum.

Trish hissed out hot breaths as her younger sister worked her over. The small finger inside of her ass felt like a worm crawling through her bowels and caused her to shiver with intense pleasure.

With her finger buried in Trish's tight ass, Tina used her mouth to clean up the mess that was drooling from her sister's aroused fuck passage. She hungrily sucked up the girl's warm cunt oil before sending her tongue inside the soft little hole for more.

"Eat my cunt! Eat my cunt!" Trish cried out as she squirmed her hips. Her hands were on her sister's head pulling the girl in tighter.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Tina moaned into Trish's cunt. The taste of her sister always sent her cunt into sweet little spasms. She sucked and licked all over her the older girl's hot sex as she worked a second finger into her asshole.

Trisha had taken all she could take. Her body gave itself over to a wickedly hot orgasm and the young girl cried out in exquisite ecstasy.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she wailed as her body shook and writhed on the bed.

Robert looked over at his wife and grinned. She was now working his rigid cock with her hand as she masturbated herself under her skirt.

Rebecca felt as if she tasted that sweet young cunt herself. She didn't know where this sudden fascination for pussy had come from and she didn't really care. She was totally caught up in the moment and she worked her fingers deliciously across her pantied cunt, teasing her clit as she stared at the perverse teenage coupling on stage.

The enthralled audience also watched as young Tina drove her sister into the realms of erotic bliss with her oral attentions. Most of the patrons had pulled the long tablecloths over their laps and were pleasuring themselves beneath it. Many mouth's hung open in wanton desire at the site of the two young girls on stage.

Young Tina licked and sucked at Trish's soaked pussy long after the older girl had come and Trish finally had to push her sister away to give her sensitive clit a rest. Both girl's stood and kissed passionately for several minutes. When they finally released each other, Trish picked up her toga and the girls walked hand in hand off stage. The club broke out in loud applause as the two sisters made their exit, their hips swaying enticingly as they walked.

Rebecca was extremely disappointed when they left the stage and her heart sank a bit. Releasing her husband's cock, she looked at her watch. Only twenty-five minutes had passed. She hoped that it was only intermission and that the girls would be returning.

"Is it over?" she asked Robert as she leaned into him.

"No. I don't think so." He replied, grinning at the disappointment in her voice. "I think they're just taking a break. How do you like it so far?"

"Oh, God Robert! It is so perverted and immoral but God, it's making me so horny!" Rebecca whispered, her breath hot with excitement.

"So I see!" he replied, eyeing her skirt as it moved up and down with her masturbating hand. "Why don't you take your panties off?"

Rebecca smiled, a devilish look in her eye, and pulled her hand from between her legs. She stood and started to head to the bathroom but Robert grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Here! Take them off here!" he said.

Rebecca looked shocked as she tried to pull her arm away.

"No! Everyone would see me!" she argued.

"Exactly!" he said quietly. "Look around, do you think anyone here would mind looking at your gorgeous cunt?"

Rebecca looked around the room. At first she was shocked that she hadn't noticed it before. Two tables away where two women had been sitting together, only one was still in her seat. Her friend was beneath the table with her face between the woman's thighs, greedily lapping at her cunt. At the table next to them sat two older gentlemen. Both had their pricks exposed and aroused and were blatantly jacking off. Rebecca didn't really need any more encouragement.

Standing beside her husband in plain view of nearly everyone, she raised her skirt to her hips, exposing her panty-clad ass to the room.

"Would you help me with this, darling?" she said loud enough to draw the attention of several patrons.

Robert grinned slyly, hooked his thumbs into her black sheer panties and pulled them to her ankles. Rebecca stepped out of them and turned, exposing her hair-covered vulva to the room full of people. The act caused her warming cunt to quiver with perverse pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.