Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 14: Inspecting the Sacrifice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Inspecting the Sacrifice - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Taking advantage of the lull in the fighting, MG Manlius had called a Commander's Conference to review the JTF's progress and plan the next attack. He was immensely pleased that his troops had been able to break out of the landing area at Cape Charles so quickly and with so few casualties.

Addressing the audience of commanders and senior staff officers, the general let them all know that they had victory within their reach.

"The only reason that we're not going home right now is those gahddamn Wyverns." The general shifted his cigar from one side of his mouth to the other.

The general had planned on using his LAVs to overrun and out gun the farmers, as he contemptuously thought of the rebels. How they had gotten the Wyvern Medium Anti-Tank Missile was something that he would let that obnoxious politician Tyler chew on.

Manlius liked playing the general and the Commanders' Conference was full of medal pinning and speech making, a fitting end to a successful invasion. After the ceremonies, his subordinate commanders had briefed him on their readiness to renew the attack and, more importantly, provided details on the type and amounts of material that their units had captured. He smiled when he saw the numbers. The troops would need the food that they were capturing. He cursed the politicians that had given him this mission without adequate resources. Because his forces were forced to take rebel supplies, there would be a lot of hungry families next winter.

Disturbed by that thought Manlius quickly shifted to the next item of business, his share of the spoils. His eyes skimmed the long list of staple goods and luxury items, anxiously looking for the one thing that he'd insisted on.

The intercom chimed softly. "The item you requested is ready, sir," the tinny voice said.

"Good. Bring her in Gleason." Manlius was looking for a pleasant diversion.

Two men and a slender young woman entered the room. 'She couldn't be more than twenty, ' Manlius thought to himself.

The girl stood, her wrists bound by plastic ties behind her, dwarfed between the guard and Gleason, his aide. Her face was downcast and her shoulders slumped forward in silent defeat. Even though she was slightly built, Manlius could see the promising bulges in her bulky clothing, hints that she had big tits and a nice firm ass.

He licked his lips. "What's your name?"

Manlius tried to keep his voice quiet and soothing. She raised her head and looked at him. He was pleased to see that she was pretty - clean tan skin under her long brown hair.

"Christine."

"Do you understand why you're here?"

"Yes."

"Why do you think that you've been brought here?"

"I'm your slave."

The slightest spark of resentment flared in her eyes, but she quickly hid it. Manlius hid his smile as he stood; he liked a little spirit in his women. It made breaking them that much more pleasurable. He walked around his field desk and stood in front of her.

"No. You're a vital part of my personal staff." He looked at her bonds. "Cut her loose Gleason. I think that we need to show Christine some trust."

Sergeant Gleason, the General's personal aide, cut the reinforced plastic ties without comment and then resumed his position next to the door, silent as a statue.

Manlius told her to strip. When she hesitated, he told her that if she didn't follow his orders, he would have Gleason strip her. Resigning herself to the humiliation, Christine stripped off her dress, neatly folding her clothes on a chair.

Once she was naked Manlius walked around her, inspecting her as if she was a new recruit. He made one circuit and then, looking her straight in the eyes, softly lifted her chin. His fingertips traced her jaw line before drifting down her throat toward her breasts. Cupping one of her high set, firm tits, he weighed it in the palm of his hand and then lightly rolled her nipple under his thumb. Smiling cruelly, he watched a flush creep up her neck.

"Yes, I think you'll do fine" he told her. "Now for the final test. " Manlius stepped back to his desk and sat in the chair. "But I must remind you that if you disobey in the slightest or show the least hesitation, I'll be forced to use harsher methods."

He returned to his chair, a predatory look on his face. "Now. I want you to suck Sergeant Gleason's cock."

Manlius allowed himself a moment to enjoy the shocked look on her face. It was obvious that she had readied herself to be humiliated by the general, but she was unprepared to be the center of a sex show in his office. Christine looked quickly at the small thin man by the door. She saw the look on Gleason's face and was scared. She sank to her knees and silently waited while he dropped his pants to his ankles.

Manlius watched her suck his aide's cock, commenting on her style and enthusiasm. Once Gleason's cock was rigid, the general told Christine to lie down on his desk. At the General's nod, Gleason started fucking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.