Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 9: The Seduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Seduction - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Arabella returned home from work and soon wondered where Simon was. Checking her handheld computer for messages, she read Simon's terse email.

<<Some old business acquaintances have appeared and I have to go with them for a job. I'll call when I can. Hope to be home soon. Love, Simon. >>

Arabella hung her head and felt as if she were about to scream. Abandoned for work once again. As regional director, Simon often had to tour the area and would spend a night on a business trip at least once a week. But usually, he let her know where he was and when he would be back. Now Arabella was angry at being left alone, as Simon had done numerous times in the past few months, with only an abrupt email to let he know that he wouldn't be home for dinner. The sound of Granny's voice telling her that Simon relied on her too much rang in her ears.

Determined to prove that she still had a life without Simon, she called Granny and they decided to go on a "Girl's Night Out." Granny suggested that they go back to the rave club, an old haunt of Arabella's that she hadn't been to since moving in with Simon. Looking through the closet in the quiet house she shared with Simon only strengthened her resolve to go out, get drunk, and have a good time. Arabella pulled a short, tight velvet dress out and held it in front of her.

"He doesn't know what he's missing," she said to her reflection in the mirror.

Granny picked her up and they drove to the old warehouse that had been converted into their favorite club. The loud techno music, the smoky bar, and packed dance floor seemed drabber than she had remembered but, following Granny's lead, Arabella was soon back into the swing of the place talking and dancing.

She was hanging out with some of Granny's new friends in one of the club's lounges while Granny Safi danced. The moonshine they were drinking helped Arabella get into the partying mood and she was starting to feel a bit buzzed when Granny, hanging on the arm of a stocky man with a crew cut, came into the room.

Granny dragged the man over to the couch and threw herself down beside her young friend. "Red, I just gotta introduce you to Paris. " Granny was already showing the signs of partying, but Arabella knew that Granny Safi would last for hours. "Paris, meet my 'granddaughter' Red."

Arabella stuck out her hand, admiring Paris' muscular physique. Her hand almost disappeared into his huge grip. "Hi I'm Arabella."

"And I'm Paris Mawbry. Saffron told me that she had a granddaughter but I was expecting a little girl in pigtails. I had no idea I would be meeting a beautiful woman."

Granny leered up at him, the drugs she had taken made her pupils as wide as little black basketballs. "Why don't we move this little gathering someplace more private. I'd like for us to get to know each other a little better."

Paris shot a questioning look at Arabella. There could be no mistaking Granny's blunt invitation. Especially not when she laid her hand on Paris' zipper and slowly rubbed her palm along the length of his cock. When he saw Arabella's hesitant smile, he put his arms around both women and steered them for the door.

Arabella felt her stomach clench. Three months ago, she'd have followed Granny and helped fuck this guy's eyebrows off without a second thought. But now her first thought was of Simon.

Arabella snapped out of her reverie when Granny took her hand. "He's not here," Granny said acidly as if reading Arabella's thoughts, "and he's on business."

That's right, Arabella thought. Draining the rest of her drink, she followed Granny out the door. As the trio walked around the corner, Arabella allowed herself a good look at Paris' broad, muscular build. She figured that he had been a football player. When she asked him, he had said "Rugby. It's the only man's sport."

She admitted to never having seen a rugby game and tried to make small talk by asking him where he had played. Paris abruptly changed the topic by leaning forward and kissing her, his hand rising to cup her breast. His strong arms trapped her body against his, almost crushing the air from her lungs. While they kissed, Granny slid her hands between them and undid his belt from behind. She pushed his trousers down around his knees and fished around in his boxers for his cock.

Paris disengaged himself from Arabella's lips and took Granny's wrist, stopping her impromptu hand job. "Slow down there little lady. There's plenty of time."

A drunken smile plastered on her face, Granny pushed him down on the couch. Paris tripped over his pants but managed to land on the couch with a thump.

Granny dramatically licked her lips and said, "Patience, Hell. I'm gonna get me some cock."

Granny fell to her knees and pulled off his pants and boxers. Arabella sat next to Paris on the couch and resumed their kiss, unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her hands through Paris' curly chest hair, thinking absently how different it felt from Simon's smooth chest.

"Christ, Red. I love how long and thick this thing is." Granny took his cock in her hand and laid it on his belly, giggling as she lightly nibbled along the base of his stalk. "Help me get this thing hard, sweetie. I can't wait to feel it inside me."

Pushing her hesitation aside, Arabella crawled on to the couch and settled beside Paris. She reached out and gently traced the vein underneath his cock shaft with her fingers, luxuriating in the silk over steel feel of his turgid member. He looked at her expectantly but didn't say a word. Seeing that Granny had progressed lower and was sucking on his smooth shaven balls, Arabella lowered her head to his lap and sucked the tip of his cock between her lips like a lollipop. Her tongue swirled around the plum shaped head, teasing the sensitive edges with her teeth. Looking down between his legs, Arabella saw Granny sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time like gumdrops. Arabella gripped the base of his cock tightly and held it so that she could take his meat into her mouth.

Seeing that Paris' cock had stiffened, Granny left Arabella between Paris' legs and stripped. Climbing back on to the couch, Granny positioned herself behind Arabella and pulled the redhead's panties aside to expose her pussy.

"Watch me eat her pussy," Granny told Paris.

She extended her tongue and started to lick her Arabella's pussy. Paris watched Arabella squirm and shudder as Granny's mouth worked its magic around the younger girl's pink, swollen pussy lips. The sensations from her snatch spurred Arabella on and she pushed her hips back to make more contact with Granny's probing tongue. Arabella sucked harder on Paris' cock, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat as she bobbed up and down on his long thick pole.

"Stop," he said as he held Arabella's head still. "Stop or I'll cum."

Arabella removed his slick, shiny cock from her mouth and held it tightly by the base. "That's OK with me," she grinned.

Granny spoke up from behind Arabella's ass. "But it's not OK with me." She playfully swatted Arabella's tight pale butt cheek. "I told you that I want that cock inside me."

Granny moved around the couch and climbed over Paris' legs. He reached up and cupped her small breast, pinching the erect nipple. Granny's breath hissed between her teeth from the sudden sharp pain.

"Easy cowboy. It's not going to get any bigger by you pulling on it." She guided his lips to her injured nipple. "Now kiss it and make it better."

While Paris was attending to Granny's nipple, Arabella guided his hard cock into her friend's wet cunt. Pressing down on Granny's hips, Arabella inserted him in between Granny's slick labia. Paris let go of Granny's swollen nipple and groaned. Granny, feeling Paris' cock splitting her pussy lips, sank her hips down slowly, taking his length in one slow smooth stroke.

Paris placed his hands on Granny's hips. He fucked her slow and deep, bottoming out against her pubis at the end of each stroke. Granny accentuated the sensation of being swallowed by her cunt as she ground her clit against him before reversing her course.

Arabella kept her hand on Granny's ass, tickling Paris' balls when they came into reach of her fingertips. She placed herself next to Paris' ear and whispered obscene suggestions, telling him how she wanted him to fuck Granny. Paris groaned again as Arabella told him how Granny's cunt would milk his cock, squeezing his seed out of his balls.

He showed his excitement by trying to speed up his pace. Arabella crawled between his knees and licked his balls, allowing her tongue to stray across Granny's anus when he plunged his cock all the way inside Granny's pussy. The soft, wet tickling drove Paris wild. Using his strength, he pulled Granny on to his cock and slammed against Granny's hips, his strokes becoming more and more urgent. Arabella could not maintain contact with his cock, so she sat back on her heels and massaged his balls and fingered Granny's ass.

Seeing that Paris' eyes were screwed shut as he neared orgasm, Arabella cupped his balls and massaged the sensitive spot underneath them. She could feel his scrotum churn, as his body got ready to shoot his seed inside Granny. Arabella smiled wickedly and let her finger stray across his anus, playfully massaging Granny's copious love oil into his tight ass. Paris' eyes popped open and he looked as if he were going to say something when Arabella slipped her finger into his tight bunghole.

Paris came with a roar. He clamped Granny's hips against his and Arabella watched his balls swell and churn as they pumped his cream into Granny. Both he and Granny lay on the couch, to exhausted to move.

"Well after that performance," she said, "I'll let you two recuperate before I get mine."

Granny smiled weakly over her shoulder. "I promise I'll leave you some, sweetheart. Just let me clean him up and we'll have him ready for you in no time."

Arabella had been forced to settle for an extended pussy licking and a long slow fuck instead of the wild sex that she'd been in the mood for, but Granny cheerfully told her that they were going to spend the next day with Paris, and Arabella could go first. Late the next afternoon, Granny took Arabella to Paris' hotel, one of the best in the town. The bellhop showed them to Paris' suite and let them in to the sitting room. While Granny moved straight for the small bar, Arabella looked around the richly decorated room. Their arrival had interrupted a meeting and Arabella got a quick look through the door to the second bedroom as Paris came out to greet her. She thought that she had recognized Doc Finster and was about to ask Paris about it, but Paris distracted her by telling her about the hot tub on the terrace. He showed the two ladies out to the large terrace and introduced them to Hank.

Hank, a tall thin black man, escorted the ladies to the small canopy where Paris had ordered champagne and finger food. Arabella asked what the occasion was and Paris looked at Hank meaningfully before answering.

"A major business deal just came together," he said.

Arabella waited for him to say more but Paris only smiled and addressed himself to removing the foil from the champagne bottle. Popping the cork, Paris poured the wine and handed Arabella a glass. He smiled at her and added that they had to celebrate because, while the news was good, it meant that he and Hank would be leaving in a few days.

Arabella sipped the wine and tried to find a subtle way to ask Paris more about himself, but couldn't manage to bring up the subject of Paris' background without sounding nosey. Granny, meanwhile, was having no problems expressing herself. Posing next to the hot tub, she made sure that she had Paris and Hank's attention while she did a strip tease. Both men rewarded her with hoots and catcalls, spurring her on to more and more outrageous poses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.