How Mom Gets Her Promotion - Cover

How Mom Gets Her Promotion

by thecsm

Copyright© 2024 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: Story how a MILF mother earns her promotion. Her high school son and her coworkers help her out.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

Not really sure where to start this story. My name is Randy. I want to tell you an amazing story that happened to me. Before I tell you, what happened, I’ll tell you a little about myself. I’m sixteen years old and in my sophomore year in high school. I run cross country in the fall and track in the spring. I’m little over six feet tall with an athletic build. I’ve been told from time to time that I’m handsome. I’m not 100 percent sure what my plans are after high school.

This is where my story really begins. It was getting close to the end of the school year when my student counselor calls me into her office. She informs me about a summer program which the town’s businesses have. It is an internship to work with a company. Guess it’s a way they can get cheap help for the summer. If you get selection, you get a class credit with a grade. It will also count as community service. Something needed for graduation. Of course, you’ll also receive a small paycheck.

The catch is you don’t get to pick which company you will work for. The company’s look over your school file, give you an interview and pick whom they want. After talking it over with my counselor, I figure it was an easy way to get a summer job. Thinking to myself, if I get pick this will give me some spending money. Also help me save some money for a car. Before I left her office, I filled out all of the paperwork for the internship program.


At dinner: “I fill out some paperwork at school to get into the internship program that some companies in town have.”

Dad: “That’s great. I’ve heard of this this program. I think my company is part of it.”

Mom: “That’s good news. I was wondering what you were planning on doing this summer. I know the company I work for is part of the program.”

Me: “I’m not sure which company I’ll be working with. Or if I’ll even be selected to be part of the program. If I get in, it will give me some spending money for the summer. Plus, maybe I’ll earn enough to put away for car and college.”

Mom: “I’m sure you’ll be pick. I have some good news also. Jill Rice is going to retire and I’m on the short list to take her place.”

Dad: “A promotion that’s great. It’s a big company, nationwide.”

Mom: “Yes, it is a very big company. With offices in all 50 states. I’m happy where I’m at. I don’t need the promotion, but I’ll take it, if it’s offer to me. Molly Parks is also on the short list. I don’t want her getting the promotion.”

Dad: “Guess you’ll be doing your best to make sure she doesn’t get the promotion. Being such a big company maybe there are some other people on the short list also.”

Mom: “As far as I know it’s just the two of us.”

Dad: “Looks like you are going to try and get the promotion then.”

Mom: “Well I can’t let Molly get it.”

Dad: “Good luck.”


Once a day I stop by the counselor’s office to check if I was accepted into the program. I think she was getting upset with me bugging her every day. A few weeks before school was out for the summer my counselor call me into her office. She informs me I had an interview after school.

After my last class I go to her office. I walk in and there sat a man waiting on me. I knew who he was. It’s my mom’s boss’s boss Mr. Art Lewis. He looks at me smiling: “I thought I recognize the name. Your Dawn Baker’s son.”

Me: “Yes sir, that’s me.” We didn’t talk too much as he hire me right there on the spot. I had to fill out some more paperwork. He told me when I will be starting work. Which is the first day after schools out.

That evening at dinner: “I got into the internship. I’m going to be working with your company mom. A Mr. Art Lewis interview me today. I was hire on the spot because he remembers me.”

Dad: “That’s great.”

Mom: “I glad you got into the program. Did Art say where you will be working?”

Me: “No. He just told me I will start work on the first day after school.”

On my first day of work, I found myself filling out more paperwork. After finishing up on all of the paperwork I found out where I’ll be working. I was assigned to the same team as moms on.

Mom’s boss or should I say team leader, Frank Hite, who I will be working for grabs me up from personnel. He’s younger than mom, he was around 33 years old. Even though he was younger, he was the team leader. He impressed me right away. He has a great personally as we talked about my classes and what I wanted to get out of the internship. He was as tall as me. I didn’t have to look down or up to look him in the eyes as we talk.

Mr. Hite: “I remember you are the son of Mrs. Baker. That is why I asked my boss to have you assigned to my section. You can learn a lot from me or not. It all depends on what you want to put into the work while your here.”

Me: “Yes sir, my mom also works here.” As I listen to him talk. He kept trying to portray himself as a hard ass kind of guy. The only problem is I’ve known him for a long time. As mom says he is very laid back and goes with the flow kind of guy. He tells me what happens at work stays at work. Because we don’t want our competitors to get wind of how we do business.

As I walk into the area where the team is located. Mom’s eyes almost pop right out of her head when she notices me. She was happy I got the job. On the other hand, I don’t think she was at all happy about me being on the same team she was.

As we walk into the team’s area Mr. Hite: “We run a very tight ship. Your mom is one of my top team members.”

Guess I was feeling relaxed: “Yes sir. I won’t disappoint. I hope to be your top intern.”

Mr. Hite chuckles: “Then it shouldn’t be an issue for you two to work together. You’re mainly just learning and will only be here for a few months.”

Me: “Yes sir.”

Mr. Hite: “I want you to understand while you’re working here on this team, I’m the boss and I’m in charge. I also have high standards and your internship is to learn.”

Me: “Yes sir.”

Mr. Hite: “Hope you’re a fast learner.”

Me: “I don’t think I will disappoint you.”

Mr. Hite: “Good. I think you’ll do well here.”

We walk into the middle of the team room, Mr. Hite: “Gather around. We have a new person I want to introduce.”

Everyone gathers around us. Mr. Hite continues: “This is Randy Baker. He is part of the summer internship which the company helps sponsors. He is also Dawns son. She had nothing to do about him being part of the team. That was Art’s and my decision. He will be here until school starts back up in the fall. Randy you already know your mom. Here is Mr. Max Cole and over there is Mr. Kyle Carter.”

Everyone said welcome. Mom: “Frank, I don’t think it would be a good idea for Randy to work on the same team I’m part of.”

Mr. Hite: “Get use, to it. He’s here.”

Dad had a good laugh when he found out I will be working with mom. At first, I was given all the odd jobs that no one else wanted to do. Since I have no experience and no college. I was more or less just a gofer. You know I go for this and that, whatever someone needed I got task to go for it. Which was ok with me. I was learning but there was no way I will know enough to do any of the work by myself. Mr. Hite really wasn’t that strict. He was a laid-back kind of guy. The team work well together.


I’ve been working there for about a month and really enjoying myself. What I liked about my job was mingling with the team. They enjoyed talking with me and telling stories about themselves and their jobs. They were always bragging about how they should be the number one sales team in the company. I’ve notice how well they work as a team. I like the fact they were including me now as a team member. Even mom is treating me as a team member. Even though at first, she didn’t want me on the team.

The three guys on the team always flirted with mom and she would flirt back. We all call each other by our first name. It took me awhile to get use to calling mom, Dawn. At home she made sure I call her mom. Which I would slip ever once in a while.

Even though everyone is friendly and work well as a team. Mom has her doubts about Max Cole. He started working at the company right out of college. He’s been with them a little over a year now. He is still single and for now, no girlfriend. He seems to be a lady’s man. Even with no steady girlfriend he always has a young lady around his arm. Mom always complains about the way he treats the young ladies he dates. He’s six foot two with broad shoulders and wavy black hair.

Mom isn’t really fond of him. She still thinks of him as a rookie and wet behind the ears. She also thinks he’s an arrogant young person who is just too cocky for his own good. As I got to know him, I think he is very confident, and it seems everyone looks up to him because of his confidence. He is a very good salesman. He’s always sure of himself.

He always brings in new clients and always has a story to tell. Most of his stories he tells me are about women. Sometimes mom accidentally overhears his nasty stories about women. I think he knows when she is close by as he will get louder, and his story will get nastier. I really think that’s why she doesn’t like him.

Might as well tell you about Kyle Carter. He’s 40, very successful salesman. While he is definitely out of shape, with a little belly. Maybe more of a dad body. He’s a friendly person. Always has a joke to tell. He’s married with kids.

Frank Hite, like I told you earlier he’s younger than mom, he’s around 33 years old. He impressed me right away. He has a great personally. He’s as tall as me. He tries to portray himself as a hard ass, but he is very laid back and goes with the flow kind of guy. He does run a tight ship. Even though we are all friendly. He keeps getting on people if they start getting unprofessional. He’s always in Max’s ass for his stories.

Last person on the team to tell you about is mom. I hear it all the time from my friends calling her a MILF. She knows all of my friends have a crush on her. To me she is just mom. I’m not dumb, I know my mom is gorgeous. She’s one sexy woman. She has a trim fit body. I’ve seen many of men turn their heads to check her out. She’s 38 years old with dark brown eyes and long black hair. She stands a little over five feet, five inches. She always watches what she eats and tries to exercise daily. Mom has the kind of smile that lights up any room she is in. She still has a perfect bubble butt that I must admit I enjoy watching as she walks

Like said earlier, she flirts with the guys here at work. She never leads anyone on. They all know she is married, and she has no interest in other men. One reason she doesn’t like Max is he is always flirting with her. He always takes it too far. He just doesn’t back off when she tells him to stop. He keeps pushing her. Once he even asked her out on a date. I don’t think he has a big crush on her. He just wants to add her to his list of hot women he’s bedded.


Slowly more information slips out about mom’s promotion. From my understanding she is going to have to go see a Mr. Ben Taylor to interview for the job. Everyone knew mom didn’t need the promotion. She was happy where she’s at. The only reason she wants the promotion is because she doesn’t want Molly Parks to get it.

Mom doesn’t hate Mrs. Parks; they’re just competitive about everything. They have a big rival between them. Mom just doesn’t want to lose to Mrs. Parks. Mom tells everyone she is the better person for the job.


Rumors started flying about Mr. Ben Taylor. He is one of the V.P.’s of the company. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold. He’s in his late 50’s and a womanizer. Guess he likes to torment women. Seem women who work with or for him deal with various levels of sexual harassment. There is no proof any of this is true.

We found out it’s a weeklong interview. The company always has two people interviewing. My understanding is Ben likes to make it some kind of competition. The rumor mill also says if its two females being interview. The competition always turns to sexual acts. Whatever that means. Now it’s just rumors. No one has ever confirmed or denies the rumors. The rumors keep coming and getting nastier.


Mr. Hite comes back from a meeting: “Dawn time has come for you to be interview for your promotion. You and Molly will have to go to the company’s resort which is four hours from here. It gets better. We are all going with you. The whole team. For some reason Molly’s team will not be going. We will drive up next Friday and stay about ten days. Even you are going Randy. Before you ask, yes Ben Taylor will be doing the interview. He’s the V. P. in charge of sales. He’s bringing his personal assistant and one other person with him. If you want the promotion he will be interviewing, you and Molly. As I said we will be staying at the company’s resort about four hours from here.”

Mom: “Even Randy?”

Mr. Hite: “He’s part of the team. Art wants him to go with us.”

Max: “Why are we all going?”

Mr. Hite: “Good question. I ask the same question. Mr. Taylor is going to interview all of us. He wants to know our opinions about Dawn and Molly. Molly isn’t happy that her team won’t be going. She feels it’s unfair. She’s fighting with Art about that.” _____

At dinner mom: “Looks like the big interview is going to happen.”

Dad: “When?”

Mom: “We leave next Friday and will most likely stay ten days. Ben Taylor will be conducting the interview.”

Me: “And I get to go also!! I’ll be getting something call per diem while I’m there. Guess It’s extra money for any extra expenses we have while we’re there.”

Dad looking at me: “Really! Good for you. Make sure you keep track of all of your expenses. You’ll have to fill out paperwork when you return to be able to collect it. They may not approve all of your expenses.”

Me: “Yes sir. Max has already explained it to me.”

Mom: “The whole team is going. Art says Randy is part of the team.”

Dad: “Good. Whys is the whole team going?”

Mom: “Looks like Mr. Taylor wants to interview the whole team. Get their input on Molly and I.”

Dad: “And Molly. Her teammates going also?”

Mom: “No and Molly is not happy about that.”

Dad: “Does your team know enough about her to do that?”

Mom: “I don’t think so. Guess it could have been the other way around. Her team could be going and not ours. I’m not going to worry about it.”

Dad: “Guess the odds are against Molly about getting the promotion. You seem to be a shoe in for it.”

Mom: “Let’s hope so.”

Later on, that night I overheard dad: “These rumors I’ve heard about Big Ben. Do I have anything to worry about?”

Mom: “No, I’m not cheating to get a promotion.”

Dad: “If Molly does?”

Mom: “They are just rumors. No proof any of them being true. I will beat her in all of the competition. I’m better at my job then she is. She will be eating my dust.”

Dad: “Okay, I trust you.”

Mom: “I’ll do whatever it takes to get this promotion over her. I draw the line at cheating.”

Dad: “Really! Whatever happens keep it there. Don’t tell me. Yes, tell me.”

Mom: “Nothing bad is going to happen. Do you think they would be sending Randy if the rumors were true. You want me to tell you or not?”

Dad: “Guess you’re right.” Dad didn’t answer her question.


Friday finally came, mom and I pack our bags last night. Since it was a travel day, we both wore jeans and a conformal top. I had a pull over shirt while mom wore a red pull over short sleeve blouse.

Mom: “How much cash are you bringing Randy?”

Me: “Max told me to bring 1,000 dollars.”

Mom: “Really, not sure why you need that much. Do you, have it?”

Me: “After dad gave me 200 dollars I have 800 dollars.”

Mom: “Here is another 200. Make sure you keep all of your receipts. You’ll need them when you file your per diem.”

Me: “Yes mom.”

I put our luggage into mom’s car. We drove to the office early. Frank wants to get an early start. As we drove into the parking lot, we were the last to arrive. Molly Parks was already there. The company has rented a large SUV for us to ride in. It sat seven people. Two in the front, two in the middle and three in the back.

Mom pulls up next to the SUV. I get out, taking our luggage out. Mom parks the car as I load our luggage into the SUV. Mom has two suitcases and a small carry on. I have just one over size suitcase. Max helps me load our luggage.

Max chuckling: “I don’t understand why women need to pack so much. Molly also has two suitcase and a carry on.”

Me: “I don’t know why either. I just hope we get it all in the SUV.”

As Max and I load mom’s and my luggage. Frank: “Randy I believe you’re the only one who hasn’t met Molly Parks. Molly this is Randy Baker. He is the high school inter this summer.”

Molly: “Glad to meet you, young man.” Molly is wearing a yellow button-down short sleeve blouse. Her jeans are skintight. Plus, she is wearing high heels. Since her team isn’t going, she sure is trying to impress the guys on our team. I think it’s working. She looks very sexy.

Me: “Nice to meet you also.” Wow she was a hottie. First thing I notice after how she’s dress, is how nice of a rack she has. Next, I notice her straight brown hair which goes down to the middle of her back. She has hazel eyes. She has a very sexy body. She’s shorter than mom also. By the way she acts she knows she’s very attractive. As she turns and walks away from me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her swaying ass.

Max smacks me on the back and whispers: “She’s sexy alright. Stop staring. You’ll have plenty of time to check her out.”

Me: “Yeah, okay.”

Max: “All loaded up Frank.”

Mom and Molly act friendly towards each other as they talk. Frank: “Everyone is here, and we’re all loaded up. Let’s get started.”

Mom: “Frank let me drive.”

Frank: “Okay.” Tossing her the keys to the SUV. He looks over at Molly: “Molly why don’t you ride shot gun.”

Molly: “No problem.”

Max and I take the rear sits, since we were the youngest of the group. Frank and Kyle take the middle sits. After everyone was in their seat mom pulls out of the parking lot. No body is talking as we drive down the road.

Frank: “I’m glad we got on the road before 9 A.M. With a quick stop for lunch. I’m hoping to be there by 2.”

Max: “Molly find a good radio station.” Molly smiles as she turns on the radio.

Max: “Molly turn up the radio. I can’t hear it way back here.”

Molly turns up the radio: “How that?”

Max: “Great, thanks.” He taps Frank on the shoulder.

Frank: “What you need?” Kyle turns so he can listen in.

Max: “I just want to say again I’m sorry for putting you in that situation. When I ask Dawn out on a date. Thanks for not going to HR.”

Frank: “No problem. We need to keep things in house. Dawn was happy with how I handle it.”

Max: “I need to tell you this. If the rumors are true about what is going to happen this week. I’m going to get some kind of pay back. She could of just told me no.”

Frank: “I don’t think the rumors are true. If they were I don’t see Dawn taking part. She will give up that promotion.”

Max: “Don’t be so sure of that. She really doesn’t want Molly to get the promotion.”

Kyle: “Dawn told me she will do anything to keep Molly from getting the promotion.”

Me: “I don’t think she will cheat on my dad for anything.”

Frank: “There you have it. I agree with Randy.”

Max: “Just in case, I’m giving you heads up.”

Frank: “Guess you can fantasize about it.” Frank and Kyle both turn back facing the front of the SUV.

Max in a low voice: “You know your mom is one hot piece of ass. If I get a chance I’m going to enjoy her. Molly is hot also. I’m going to let both of them enjoy my fat 8 inches and put them both in their place.”

Me: “I’m not dumb. Of course, I know my mom is hot, but she is mom to me.”

Max: “I know. but I’m sure you would love to fuck your mom if you had a chance.”

I didn’t answer him. I look out the SUV window. Daydreaming: I never ever thought about having sex with my mom before. Yes, I always dream of seeing her nude. Now Max has me thinking about scenarios of fucking mom. For the first time in my life. I’ve started thinking of mom in a different light. Damn my cock is hard as a rock. As I’m now fantasying about fucking mom. Maybe it’s just my teenage hormones, but for right now all I can think about is mom. I have these imagines of her worshipping my cock. My cock is throbbing.

It’s getting close to lunch time. Mom pulls into a fast-food restaurant: “I’m hungry and I’m sure I’m not the only one.” This bought me out of my daydream.

No one disagree with her. We all off loaded from the SUV and went into the fast-food joint. We got our food, mom, Frank and Molly sat together. Max, Kyle and I sat at a table on the other side of them. Molly: “You guys don’t want to sit near us?”

Max: “I just like the view from over here.” Molly just laughed.

Kyle: “Max you need to watch what you say. Frank’s not happy about your comment about Dawn.”

Max: “You’re right. I almost got fired because of her. I’m just saying if the rumors are true, I’m going to give her a rough time.”

Kyle: “I hear you, but you don’t need to tell everyone. I know her flirting sometimes crosses the line. I almost ask her out also. But in the back of my head, I knew she’s just a tease.” I just sat there eating listening to these two talk.

Max: “You’re right about that. See how she swayed her ass a little more today.”

Kyle: “Who didn’t. Molly didn’t miss it either. She also swayed her ass more. Them two just can’t help to compete on everything.”

Me: “I have to admit I enjoy watching both of them sway their asses today. Both of their asses are hot.”

Max: “Starting to pay attention to mom?”

Me: “You’re right she is a sexy woman.”

As soon as we all finished eating, we were back on the road. _____

We finally arrive at the company’s resort. It was located on a small private lake. There are a few cars in the parking. It looks like we are the only guess staying here. The place was huge. We got our luggage out of the SUV and walk into the resort.

We walk up to the desk. There was a young man there working. Well, he looks like he’s working. Molly: “Hi! Are, we the only guess staying here?”

Young man: “Depends on who are you?” Frank chuckles giving the young man our names.

Young man looks at the names. Looks at Molly smiling: “Other than Mr. Taylor and his group who arrive last night. You six are the only other guess. I have your keys here. Each of you will have your own room.” He hands out the keys and told us how to get to our rooms.

Frank: “Go check out your rooms. Unpack and meet back down here in 30 minutes.” Everyone agreed and went to their rooms.

We gather down back around the check in/out area. They have a lounge with chairs and tables to sit. Mom and Molly sat around a table. They are talking and being nice to each other. Us guys are standing and talking.

I overheard mom and Molly: “You know I’ll be the one getting the promotion.”

Mom: “I don’t know that. I’m pretty sure it will be me.”

Molly: “We both know you’re not going to do what it takes. You’re too married. This is the big leagues and sometimes you got to do what you got to do.”

Mom: “Yes I’m married and so are you. I told Eric I’m going to do whatever I need to get this promotion.”

Molly laughing: “I hear you, but when it comes down to it. You won’t. You’ve heard the rumors. If they’re true you won’t get the promotion.”

Mom: “We’ll see about that.” Mom gets up. she looks a little piss. She walks over to the free coffee and gets a cup. She returns sitting back down with Molly.

We all hear a very deep commanding voice: “Hey Frank long time no see.” All eyes turn to the voice. It was a man in his late 50’s walking up to Frank. He holds his hands out and they shake hands. Kyle takes Max and I by the arms moving us away from the two. The guy just has a presentient about him that made everyone close by know he’s in charge.

Kyle: “That’s Mr. Taylor.” Kyle and Max, walk away. I stay close to listen in.

Mr. Taylor: “You bring your whole team?”

Frank: “Yes plus a high school intern. Get this he is also Dawn’s son.”

Mr. Taylor: “What is Art thinking. He knows what happens here.”

Frank: “Who knows.”

Mr. Taylor: “Tell me about the two candidates for the promotion.”

Frank: I don’t know much about Molly Parks. I hear she is a go getter. She makes things happen. She’s very smart. She and Dawn are rivals. They both got to this point in their career at the same time. They have competed about everything since they’ve known each other. Now the promotion. Dawn is very much a happy married person. Molly is also but is known to do things to get the contract. Dawn is also a go getter, and she makes things happen also. She’s the smartest person on my team.”

Mr. Taylor: “This week might be very interesting. I’m going to use their rivalry against them. I’m going to see just how far I can push them two. You guys are either going have a great week or just have fun. Let’s meet the team.”

Frank and Mr. Taylor, walk over to Max and Kyle. I walk over to the group also. Frank introduces us guys to him. They both walk over to the ladies next. We followed.

Frank: “Dawn, Molly this is Mr. Taylor. He’s one of the company’s V.P.s and will be conducting the interviews this week.”

Mom and Molly both stand up. Mom: “Nice to meet you sir.”

Molly: “I’ve heard so much about you sir.”

Mr. Taylor eyes went up and down both women, looking them over. After he finishes checking them out: “Sit ladies.” Both women sit back down. Mr. Taylor pulls up a chair. Sitting down at the table with them. The rest of us stand around them. Just then two more people showed up.

Mr. Taylor notice them: “This is Mr. Rock Kelly. He will also be part of the interviews. This here is Mrs. Sandy Hardy my PA. She will be taking care of all of the paperwork. All of you will be signing an NDA. I’m sure you all have sign them before except maybe Randy here. She will explain it to you Randy. By signing the NDA, you will not be permitted to talk about what happens here this week to anyone. I understand Randy is underage. Dawn you will be cosigning his also. Sandy will explain everything to you Randy.”

Sandy catches my eye immediately. She’s stacked, to put it mildly. She has long, dark brown hair that hangs to mid-back, and hazel eyes.

Mom: “If we don’t sign?”

Mr. Taylor gave her a nasty look: “That’s easy. You won’t be interview and will be leaving us tomorrow morning.”

Molly: “Going to drop out so soon Dawn?”

Mom: “No! I was just wondering.”

Mr. Taylor: “Ladies listen up very closely, because I’m not going to say this again. Here is how this week ends. One: Someone gets recommended for promotion. Two: nobody gets recommended for promotion. Three: One or both can be recommended to find a new job. It doesn’t matter to me how it turns out. It does matter on you how it turns out. Let’s hope number three doesn’t happen. If number three does happen, you need to understand. I will make your jobs you have now disappear. You will find out what it’s like to be unemployed.”

Sandy hands out the NDA’s. No one ask another question. Sandy explains the NDA a me. We all sign without even reading them. Mom cosigned my NDA.

After Sandy gives Mr. Taylor the heads up that all of the NDA’s are signed. Mr. Taylor: “Ladies why don’t you two join me and Rock for dinner.” Mom and Molly stand up going with Mr. Taylor and Rock. Mom walks next to Mr. Taylor. He puts his arm around her waist. Sliding his hand down to her ass, squeezing it hard. Rock did the same with Molly.

Frank whispers only us guys hears him: “There’s a certain kind of pressure that’s hard to escape. How do you tell the V.P. you work for to take his hand off my ass.” Kyle and Max laugh. I just watch mom let Mr. Taylor rub her ass, as they walk.

Sandy: “Oh my! I get to eat dinner with four handsome men.”

Max: “Let the games begin.” He holds his arm out. Sandy takes it as we all walk over to the dining area.

After we all eat. Mr. Taylor, Rock and the two ladies all disappear. Sandy excurses herself and leaves. Us four guys go to the bar area to listen to music and drink. I could only drink sodas.


The next day we all meet for breakfast. I sit at a table near mom and Molly. Today mom is wearing a black skirt with a blue button-down blouse and high heels. Molly is wearing a white skirt with a green button-down blouse. From where I’m sitting, I could barely hear them but was able to make out what they were talking about.

Molly: “I didn’t think you were going to cheat?”

Mom: “I told him I’m married. He just said so what. I knew you were willing to cheat on your husband for the promotion.”

Molly laugh: “So you cheated?”

Mom: “Yes I did. If I didn’t you would get the promotion. I’m not giving up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.