Going Online With Jim - Cover

Going Online With Jim

by Kelly027

Copyright© 2001 by Kelly027

Incest Sex Story: Jill and her brother Jim discover more about themselves than they planned on when they start surfing together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

We used to have to fight over who got to go online. My brother, Jim, would always yell that I was taking too much time and I would be just as mad at him when he was online. Then our dad came home one day and asked if we wanted to get that cable internet thing so we could both use it at the same time and give him back his phone line! We both jumped at it and quickly agreed to dad's terms (we had to pay for it out of our part-time jobs, etc.)

A month later our two computers were hooked together and connected to the cable. That meant we could both be online at the same time. That was probably the beginning of the problem. You see, we both used our online time for things that neither of us would ever admit. Jim, I found out later spent most of his time surfing for free porn. I was always trying to learn what I could about sex, whether it was from the erotic stories I loved reading or from getting nasty in chat rooms.

Now we were engaging in our fun at the same time and occasionally chatted with each other using instant messaging while we did it. Of course neither of us would tell the other what we were doing. I would just say I was chatting with a friend (which, actually, was true most of the time!) I just wouldn't tell him that they were usually my special 'online' friends and that they were asking me to play with my nipples or finger myself while I chatted with him about school or homework! God! It was such a turn-on to be so nasty and at the same time carry on a normal chat with Jim.

Well, one time I was chatting with one of my friends, Tammi. Now, don't go jumping to conclusions. Tammi and I talked mostly about guys and the silly stuff they said to us online to get us to cyber with them. Sometimes, we also played games with the guys pretending to be bi-sexual because we both knew (and laughed about) how that was like the biggest guy fantasy.

Well, as I said, I was chatting with Tammi and she noticed I was answering her a little slower than usual and seemed distracted. She asked if I was I busy or did I wanna chat another time instead? Well, I made the mistake of telling her that my brother was online too and I was just chatting with him at the same time. This seemed to be an incredible turn on for her and she started asking me all about him.

Tammi: "how old is he?"
Jill: "we're twins, but I'm a few minutes older"
Tammi: "cool ... what's he doing online this late?"
Jill: "i don't know ... probably surfing for pics like all guys!"
Tammi: "does he do that a lot? do you think he's jerking off too?"
Jill: "oh god! i don't know! he can't be doing that!"
Tammi: "why not? all guys his age do it and if he's online this late and surfing for porn ... then he's probably stroking it too"
Jill: "stop saying that! pleeeeeeease!"
Tammi: "ok ok i'll stop saying that, but can i ask you a question first?"
Jill: "sure, what?"
Tammi: "does thinking about it turn you on at all?"
Jill: "of course not! he's my brother! ... i mean of course thinking of like any guy doing that is kinda a turn on but he's my brother, i can't think about him doing it!"
Tammi: "ok, i understand that ... it is sexy watching a guy do that to himself, but maybe a little strange thinking about your brother doing it ... can i ask you another question?"
Jill: "i'll probably regret this, but ok, sure"
Tammi: "has jim ever seen you naked?"
Jill: "LOL ... i knew i'd regret saying ok! ya ok, he has seen me ... well actually he's seen me a bunch of times cause we used to take baths together when we were little, but i guess only once like recently."

As you can imagine, she continued questioning me about how and when Jim got to see me naked. It really was innocent, so I explained. You see, we share a bathroom that is between our rooms with a door to each room. Well, I'm supposed to lock both doors whenever I go in, but sometimes I forget and other times when I know he's not home, I just don't bother. Well after school one day, I came home and took a shower. I knew he wasn't due home for a while, so not only didn't I bother locking his door, I didn't even bother closing the doors.

Well, when I finished my shower, I stepped out and began drying off. As usual I started at the top and toweled off my hair. Then I dropped the towel from my head and began to dry my shoulders and back, I happened to look up to see Jim standing in his door with his mouth wide open staring at me completely naked and dripping wet! Since the towel was behind my back, I just dropped it and used my hands to cover myself quickly. I had one arm across my breasts and the other hand covering my thin matte of pussy hair. I realized immediately that this didn't really cover much and bent over to recover my towel.

As I stood and wrapped the towel around myself, I exclaimed, "What the hell do you think you are doing!?!?!"

Jim snapped out of what was apparently a trance and stuttered, "Ah, I, ah, just got home, I didn't, ahh, I mean I wasn't, umm you left the door open."

"Yeah well I didn't think you'd be home!" I explained.

"God, I'm sorry Jill, I didn't mean to stare, I was just kinda in shock, I mean you're the first real live girl I ever saw naked."

"Fine, don't worry about it ... just close the door and let me finish drying off."

I, obviously, was soooo embarrassed. But I knew it was my fault so I couldn't get too mad at him. As I finished explaining the incident to Tammi, she started again with her questions:

Tammi: "wow, that's so cool jill, did he say if he thought you were sexy or anything?"
Jill: "no, of course not! god tammi, he's my brother ... he can't think of me that way"
Tammi: "well, he did stare, and he did see everything, right? pussy and all?"
Jill: "yeah, he did"
Tammi: "and he didn't leave or stop looking until you asked him to, right?"
Jill: "yeah i guess ... "
Tammi: "well, i'd say he enjoyed the show quite a bit, it's only normal, brother or not ... i mean, i know we've never met, but you've sent me plenty of pics and i've been with you as you've described your body in some detail to the guys we play with on here ... you're very cute"

Then she shocked me again with one added question:

Tammi: "did you notice if he got excited at all?"
Jill: "tammi! stop it! how could you ask that? i'm sure he didn't and i wouldn't have noticed anyway ... god i don't look at him there!"
Tammi: "sorry jill ... don't get mad at me ... i just had an incident when i was younger with my brother that went a little further than yours and your story got me thinking about it"
Jill: "you did?"

Boy was I in for a shocker when Tammi explained to me what happened with her brother. Tammi was in her early 20's now, but as she explained, this incident happened when she was much younger. In her case, her brother was older by about 3 years. Well, she was changing in her room and had taken off her blouse and bra and was just pulling down her jeans. They were around her ankles when her door opened and her big brother walked in. He had just started to say something and ... CRASH! Tammi, stunned at the intrusion, and bound at the ankles by her jeans, fell over half naked on the floor.

Her brother immediately came to help and picked her up putting her back on her feet and steadied her with his hands on her shoulders. Realizing her nakedness, Tammi covered her breasts with her hands in embarrassment. Then to her shock, her brother asked her if she would put her hands down and let him see. With no response from his sister, he reached up and uncovered her breasts himself. In taking her hands in his, he brushed her breasts with the backs of his fingers. She didn't resist and let him put her hands down at her sides.

He then turned and pulled out her desk chair and straddled it backwards facing her, "Wow, Tammi, I never noticed what a babe you were becoming. You're really growing up, huh? Do you know how beautiful you are?"

Tammi said she remained standing there almost stunned and looking at the floor. Her hands remained at her sides as her brother looked at her in just her panties.

"Do you mind that I'm looking at you like this Tammi?" he asked her.

Tammi just shook her head.

"Can I see the rest of you? If you want, you can look at me too. I mean, seriously, only if you want ... I'd love to see the rest of you and you can look at me all you want." No reply.

"Have you ever seen a guy naked before?" Tammi shook her head and looked up at her brother meeting his gaze for a brief moment.

"Do you want to see me? I mean I guess its only fair cause I've already seen a lot of you. So you don't have to show me anymore if you don't want to. Do you want to see me?" Again, no words could rise from Tammi, but she looked up at her big brother and nodded her head.

"That's cool, sis, here you go." Then he proceeded to pull off his jersey, kick off his sneakers and socks and then dropped his jeans and underwear at the same time. Then he sat back down on the chair, again straddling it and facing her. He noticed her gaze between the slats of the chair-back focusing on his semi-hard cock.

"Hey, this is cool ... do you like what you see, sis?"

"Ye - yeah ... I guess so ..." she muttered out softly.

"Can you take off your panties? Like I said, you don't have to, but I think it would be cool." As Tammi stood there in her panties staring at her brother's naked cock laid out between his legs on her chair, she contemplated his question. She wanted to reveal herself completely to him, but couldn't bring herself to answer him. Then his voice broke her concentration again, "Come closer Tammi." She just complied without further thought.

She took two steps closer and felt her brother reach out and take hold of her panties. He slowly lowered them until they were off her hips and fell to the floor. She stood there in front of her brother and felt his gaze on her nakedness. The thrill of exposing herself to her brother and of seeing his hardening cock began to have an effect on her. He stood up slowly and took her hands in his as he watched her eyes carefully follow the movements of his hardness.

"Do you want to touch it?" The thought seemed so nasty to her and in her mind she heard herself scream "no way!", but she felt her head nodding again. Then she felt him take her hand and wrap it around his cock. He began pumping his cock up and down with her hand. She was entranced by the feeling of her big brother's hard cock in her hands. She didn't even notice at first when his other hand began to explore her wet and aroused pussy. It wasn't until he found and caressed her clit that she awoke from her trance with a start. She almost collapsed at the new sensation. She had tickled herself many times but it never felt like this.

Within moments she felt a new feeling rising deep within her as her first orgasm approached. He had turned her around and was now rubbing his hard cock between her legs from behind. She felt it slip within her wet lips as it slid along her crack. He was also reaching around and keeping the pressure on her clit with one hand while the other played with her hard nipples. At this point, she confided in me, she would have let him push his cock right up inside her and in fact was hoping he would. All of a sudden her mind went blank as her orgasm overtook her. She convulsed in his arms and felt his cock convulsing between her legs as his climax came as well. They then fell forward and collapsed on her bed with her brother still pumping his cock furiously against her wet pussy.

As she finished telling me her story, I noticed my own excitement getting out of hand. My nipples ached for my touch and my pussy was flowing. I didn't want to admit it, but her story excited me tremendously.

Jill: "wow tammi, did all that really happen?"
Tammi: "every word, jill ... i was totally surprised, but so excited once it started that i couldn't stop"
Jill: "GOD! i can't believe that, i know i've heard of stuff like that and you know i like some of those stories we read, but i always thought it was all made up, i mean, god, brother's and sister's aren't supposed to do that stuff, right?"

Her response really struck home with me:

Tammi: "well, we're not supposed to talk like we do on here either, right? and, you're not supposed to have any sex at all until you're married, right? i guess in my life i figured that it's too hard to figure out what you are supposed to do. as long as everyone is consenting and everyone is enjoying, then i don't make judgements about 'supposed' to stuff"
Jill: "... wow ... " was all I could say in response.
Tammi: "is jim still chatting with you?"
Jill: "ummm ... yeah ... he was saying some stuff when you were telling me your story, but i wasn't really paying attention ... now he wants to know why i'm being so quiet ."
Tammi: "why don't you tell him you were just busy listening to a story about a young girl being seduced by her brother? heeheehee!"
Jill: "god you're fresh tammi! ... now he's accusing me of cybering with someone!"
Tammi: "well, if you want, you could give me his screen name and i could tell him you and me were just talking, he'll never think you were cybering with a girl, right?"
Jill: "OH GOD! ya right! you'll start telling him your story and get me in all kinds of trouble"
Tammi: "hey! haven't we stuck together when it comes to guys? i wouldn't get anywhere near that, unless you wanted me to ... i would just tease him a little and then let you know what he talks about with girls online"
Jill: "yeah, that could be cool"
Tammi: "hey, i have an idea, you said he was staring at you a lot when he saw you coming out of the shower, right? how about if i find out for you what he thought about you? i could just ask him if he ever saw any girls naked and then go from there ... you know, just the same question-answer stuff we do with guys all the time."
Jill: "wow, yeah ... alright, but you can't tell him we know each other or ... you know, stuff that would get me in trouble"
Tammi: "jill ... i feel insulted ... of course i would never betray our friendship."
Jill: "ok, sorry, i just don't wanna get in trouble ... this could be so much fun ... his screen name is #######."
Tammi: "cool ... i'll say hi to him, and let you know later what we talked about."

The next morning I got an e-mail from Tammi that I couldn't believe. She and Jim ended up talking and cybering for over two hours online the night before. She had saved the whole chat as a file and attached it for me to read.

As she suggested, she got him into the typical "Truth or Dare" game and asked him all kinds of questions eventually getting into how many girls he has seen naked. Of course the answer was one. She had gotten him cybering and playing T or D at the same time and as he was describing to her how he was stroking himself in one line, the next line he was describing to her my body. I couldn't believe his words. I was stunned as he told my friend how firm my tits looked (even though I hated his use of the word "tits") and how he loved that I didn't have much hair on my pussy yet. I continued reading as my friend told him how excited she got thinking about him watching me and too bad he didn't get to see me soap myself up and play with myself in the shower.

Then she asked him a question I couldn't believe. She wanted to know what seeing me made him think about. He then described to her how he closed the door as I asked him to and laid down on his bed knowing I was naked on the other side of the door and jerked off thinking about me. He said it was the best time he ever had and that ever since he usually thinks about me when he masturbates. Of course, Tammi was all over this idea. She asked him if he would want to see me again, if he would ever touch me, if he would let me touch him, all kinds of sexy and erotic (but forbidden!) questions. Then he asked her to pretend to be me. He was calling her by my name and was talking about what he was doing to me in his mind. It was then that they both climaxed. It was also at that point that I noticed my panties were soaked and I could hardly breathe. My nipples were clearly visible through my shirt and I could feel the heat of my red flush throughout my chest, neck and face. I reached down and just pushed on my clit through my shorts and BANG! I was in the throws of a wild and sudden orgasm.

I stayed offline for like a week. Although I was very aroused by the whole idea, I was also scared. But I did re-read the e-mail and chat file almost everyday of that week. Finally, I e-mailed Tammi back. I apologized for not responding to her e-mails from all week and explained that I would be on that night. When we met online, I explained what happened when I read her chat with Jim. I told her how I climaxed without even touching myself. And I explained how scared I was at the thought of it all and how I couldn't even look him in the face all week.

Tammi: "WOW, i didn't mean to do all that to you sweetie, are you okay now?"
Jill: "yeah, i just don't know what to think. i had no idea he was thinking about me like that"
Tammi: "not WAS jill ... he IS thinking about you like that ... all the time ... we've chatted a lot this week and every naked girl he sees online gets compared to you in his mind ... he also cares a lot about you"
Jill: "what do you mean?"
Tammi: "well he has noticed how you've changed this week, he thinks you're depressed and has been worried about you, he said he's been trying to snap you out of it, but he couldn't"
Jill: "yeah, he's been real nice to me the last few days"
Tammi: "he just told me that you're online but not talking to him"
Jill: "yeah, he's been saying hi, but i don't know what to say to him anymore"
Tammi: "oh jill, talk to him, don't let my little experiment ruin your friendship, he said you guys have always gotten along ... don't change that"

Well, we began talking again. Without Jim knowing that Tammi and I knew each other, we were all talking together. Of course, with Tammi, he was all sexy and trying to cyber with her. Being the brat that she was (and probably still is -- are you out there Tammi?) she got him thinking about me standing naked in front of him. Of course I picked up where I had left off before my week offline and started joking with him about downloading porn or trying to find girls to cyber with. He shocked me when he said, actually he was. Both. Actually, he said, he met a great girl online about a week before and they loved to talk all sexy and she sent him a picture. Then he ask me if I wanted to see her. I figured it would be the same picture Tammi sent me when we exchanged pictures and I said sure.

Then I was stunned. I recognized Tammi's face alright. But instead of the nice outdoor shot in the summer dress that she sent me, she was laying on her side on her bed totally naked. I immediately looked down and noticed that she had been telling me the truth; she was shaved bare.

Jill: "OMG! JULIE! i cant believe you sent my brother a naked picture of you!"
Tammi: "lol ... yeah ... did he tell you that? he was a good boy one night and got me off real nice so i figured he deserved a reward"
Jill: "he didn't just tell me, he sent it to me!"
Tammi: "oh wow ... he did? well, i guess i have to ask ... what do you think?"
Jill: "oh stop that, you know you are beautiful, but that's not the point"
Tammi: "ok, what is the point? maybe that your brother is trying to arouse you with naked pictures?"
Jill: "he's not trying to do that ... he wouldn't do that"
Tammi: "think about it jill ... you read what he told me, of course he would ... just play along for laughs and see what he does"

Well, I did as Tammi suggested. I told Jim that his girlfriend was pretty. He asked if I liked her picture too. Of course, I told him I wasn't a lesbian, but that, yes, she was cute and I liked her picture. I also told him that I didn't think I could do that.

Jim: "do what?"
Jill: "you know, pose naked like that and show people the picture."
Jim: "i guess if you're shy, but you have nothing to be shy about, jill, you are way prettier that tammi."

I was stunned to hear him say that. Of course the implications came flooding into my head. Yes, he had seen me naked. But maybe he just meant my face. My body couldn't be better than Tammi, she was so much older and a 'woman', I was still just a kid.

Jill: "what do you mean by that?"
Jim: "you won't get mad at me, right?
Jill: "that depends on what you say"
Jim: "forget it then ... "
Jill: "fine, i won't get mad ... now what did you mean?"
Jim: "well, i know it was an accident, but i did see you that day, all of you, and i think you are way prettier than her ... i mean i think your body is way hotter than hers"

I was stunned. He wasn't just talking about my eyes or my hair.

Jill: "OMG! i cant believe you are saying that! i don't know if i should be mad at you or say thank you"

Then I continued:

Jill: "still i don't think i could do it. you know, take off my clothes and let someone see me like that. who knows what it would look like or how it would come out anyway"
Jim: "well, i know what it would look like because i've already seen you and it would be beautiful and as far as how the pics come out, with a dig cam you see the pics right away and can just delete them if you don't like them ... but i understand it's awkward the first time for anyone i guess"
Jill: "god jim, stop talking like that! i'm your sister ... hey! wait a minute ... what do you mean the first time? you never did anything like that did you?"
Jim: "ahh, let's change the subject sis!"
Jill: "no way, little bro, fess up"
Jim: "hey! i'm only your little bro by like 5 minutes, sis! anyway, yeah i did it, so what ... i took some pics with dad's dig cam"
Jill: "no way"
Jim: "what's the big deal?"
Jill: "when did you take it? and who did you send it to?"
Jim: "well I took some like a couple of months ago for someone else but they weren't totally naked, but last week when Tammi sent me her pics, I took some that were naked and sent them to her"
Jill: "you sent them to tammi?? wow"

I instantly started switched chat windows and yelled at Tammi for not telling me that. She was in the middle of offering to send it to me (like the brat she is) when Jim's next comment was flashing on my screen:

Jim: "do you wannna see it?"

I was shocked into silence. I tried to figure out what was happening. My brother was offering to send me a naked picture of himself??? What was going on here?

Jim: "are you still there?"
Jill: "ahh ... yeah ... i'm here ... i just don't know what to say"
Jim: "don't take this the wrong way, i just figured it would be like payback cause i already saw you naked and everything and that's not really fair"
Jill: "i guess that makes sense"

Then I saw a confirmation box open up asking me if I wanted to accept the picture that was being sent! He must have thought I meant to go ahead and send it. I couldn't believe it. I left the box there for a second and told Tammi what was going on. She told me to accept it and take a look. I did. I couldn't say anything. I was stunned. There was my brother lying on his side on his bed (in the same pose Tammi was in for her picture). From the look of it, he must have had the camera on his desk and used the timer I guess. Then I noticed it. It wasn't like totally hard, but it sure didn't look small and soft like I thought it was supposed to. It was big and thick. I found myself studying it when all of a sudden Jim spoke up again.

Jim: "you still there? you're quiet again"
Jill: "ahhhh .... yeah ... sorry ... i didn't say i wanted you to send it"
Jim: "oh, sorry, i thought you did"
Jill: "that's ok"
Jim: "do you like it?"
Jill: "what do you mean by that?!?! you're my brother!"
Jim: "i didn't mean anything, i was just asking ... i told you what i thought about you didn't i? you were totally hot that day"
Jill: "you thought that?"
Jim: "yeah and i still do"
Jill: "wow ... i guess i should say thank you, huh?"
Jim: "do guys ask you for nude pics online?
Jill: "of course they do, that's all you guys want!"
Jim: "well, don't take this the wrong way but if you ever wanted to try it, i would help you with the camera if you wanted"

Once again I was stunned and speechless. All during this chat with Jim, I was also talking to Tammi and telling her what Jim was saying. She now was begging me to go for it and take a risk. She knew (and reminded me) that when we cyberred with other guys and were all excited, I always told them that I didn't have a nude pic but that I wished I did. Then she said she'd like to see it too. She wanted to see how hot I got with my brother pointing a camera at my naked body. She knew from all our chats exactly how to wind me up.

I was so close to saying ok it scared me. I told them both I would think about it, but I wasn't ready to try something like that. Well we continued chatting and eventually Tammi got Jim to give her my screenname. So now Jim knew that Tammi and I were talking but thought that he had initiated our contact. As our chats continued, we became more and more open about our sexuality with each other. Often times Tammi would setup a chat room and both Jim and I would join the room and chat with Tammi about sex. Sometimes, she would even have someone over with her and they would be getting all nasty together and tell us what they were doing. Jim's favorite game was to ask them to do stuff to each other and have them describe it back to us as they complied.

The next big development came a couple of weeks after the three of us began chatting together. Tammi's boyfriend bought her a webcam and set it up for her. I guess he traveled on business sometimes and wanted to be able to log on with her and have her masturbate in front of the camera for him! The next time we all chatted, Jim and I were stunned to actually see Tammi and her boyfriend comply with Jim's requests. Then Tammi did it. She told Jim she'd love to see him stroking himself while her boyfriend was sucking and licking her. She said it would be such a turn-on for her if he would get a webcam too. Jim was all over the idea and asked where to get one and how to hook it up. Tammi's boyfriend explained it all and Jim said he would try to get one setup. I couldn't believe it. I was even more shocked when he came home with one only two days later. I told him he was crazy, but he said he loved watching Tammi and it was only fair.

Jim e-mailed Tammi and told her had it and it was setup. He asked her to meet that night at eleven. We always met late because our parents would be in bed and fast asleep by then. I logged on too and went to watch Tammi as we chatted. They were already there and I was a little surprised to see Jim's webcam pictures too. I guess the way the software worked, I now had two webcam feeds open on the page along with the chat area. I was looking at Jim in his shorts & tee-shirt and Tammi in her tank top and jeans. They were both standing and turning around for each other.

Tammi: "very nice jim, you ready to play?"
Jim: "sure ... but i think we have a spy in the room"
Tammi: "oh you're right, i didn't notice ... hi jill, how are you tonight?"
Jill: "good ... just finished my homework ... what were you guys gonna play?"
Tammi: "we were going to test out jim's new camera and get naked and nasty for each other ... i know you don't have a camera, but you are welcome to stay and play too like usual, you'll just have to tell us what's happening on your end"

We had done this many times, but only a few of them with Tammi's camera and never before with Jim's camera. This was so weird, but I was secretly thrilled at the prospect of seeing what was happening in Jim's room as we got all hot together. As I thought about the possibilities, Tammi flashed another message:

Tammi: "stop daydreaming jill !!! wanna stick around and play with us? my boyfriend might over later too"
Jill: "ahh, sure, i'll stay around"

We had played a variation of "Spin-the-Bottle" several times before. Tammi would use the little spinner from a Twister game and we each had an assigned color. When our color came up we had to either take off an item of clothing or do something decided by the previous "loser". It worked great when her boyfriend was over because then there were four colors and four people. Well he showed up about 10 minutes later and we were all well into the game. Jim and Tammi were already naked and I was down to my panties. As soon as he came into view, we could see them talking and Tammi typed in the chat window that she was just explaining what was going on. Then we saw her boyfriend sit at the keyboard and type:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.