Sara - Cover

Sara

Copyright© 2001 by Raven

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sara is introduced to the wonders of sex beyond anything she ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mark slid his now sated cock out of Sara's warm mouth. Sara knelt quietly, watching him and waiting to see what came next. In the absolute honesty of her mind she knew that she had never been so aroused in her life.

"Thank you sweetheart, that was wonderful." Mark smiled and touched her cheek, "Did you enjoy that?" Sara nodded and smiled shyly.

Mark helped her stand, then led her to a large overstuffed chair next to the bed. He pressed her back until she sank into the chair, trapping her arms behind her. Sara watched as he lifted each leg over the arms of the chair and bound them securely using the same style of velvet ties he'd used on the bed. She was instantly aware of the vulnerable, open position this left her in as she felt the cool air brush against her damp pussy.

"Just relax and enjoy this." Mark said softly, kneeling on the thick carpet as she had moments before.

Sara stared in rapt fascination as he bent his head to her pussy and kissed all around it but never quite touched where she wanted him most. His lips moved over her inner thighs and his tongue licked hot trails over her skin. Sara began moving her hips as he came nearer to her pussy, and moaned in frustration when he moved away.

Mark looked up into Sara's beautiful face; he wanted to see her expression when he touched her clit for the first time. Slowly he worked his way back to her pussy and felt the muscles in her legs tense again. Watching intently, he suddenly flicked his tongue out to stroke her clit and was rewarded by her moan and the jerk of her hips.

Sara's eyes closed as she felt his tongue flick over her clit. It felt as if her body was on fire and completely out of her control! She moaned over and over again, pushing her hips up to try and force more of her pussy against Mark's amazing tongue. Mark flattened his tongue and ran the length of it up her wet pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her arousal before closing his lips around her now hard clit.

"Oh god Mark! Yessss... please... lick me there!" Sara moaned and writhed, helpless to do anything except beg for more. Her legs and arms strained against the bonds that held her to the chair; she didn't know if she would close her legs to stop this delicious torture or hold his head closer, but she struggled for release anyway - somehow adding to her excitement.

Mark slipped a finger up to run it around the edges of her pussy, feeling the moisture gathered there. Slowly, very slowly, he slid his fingertip into her tight pussy and felt the untried muscles there clamp down on it almost immediately. He groaned into her at the thought of sliding his cock into that moist velvet vise. As her muscles relaxed, Mark's finger slid deeper, finally coming to the obstruction that gave testament to her virginity. Sara's body jerked at the unexpected twinge that brief pressure sent into her pussy.

"Please Mark! Please... I'm so close!" Sara gasped at the exciting new sensation of his finger stretching her. His tongue was swirling around her clit as he sucked, and the added stimulation of his finger sliding back and forth in her pussy was driving her higher and higher until she was quivering with the need to cum.

Mark kept her on the edge a little longer, enjoying his power over her body and her response to him. Without warning, he flattened his tongue against her pulsing clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy. Sara's body jerked and stiffened. "Oh God!! God!" Sara screamed out her orgasm as liquid fire raced through her trembling body. Mark continued to move his fingers in and out of her spasming pussy as he sat back to enjoy her orgasm, prolonging the pleasure for her.

When Sara stopped shaking and relaxed into the seat, Mark gently untied her legs and helped her back to the bed. He helped her sit on the edge of the bed, then went to the other side to retrieve several items from the window seat of the large bay window. Sara watched him place some of these on the bedside table, but her attention was drawn to the last item he removed before she identified any of them. Mark carefully arranged a large, cloth-covered block on the center of the bed. It's rounded top was obviously well padded and appeared to be at waist height to her if she kneeled.

Mark helped Sara onto the bed and gently guided her to lay over the block. Once in position, he bound her hands once again to the velvet ties at the head of the bed. To her surprise, Sara felt his hands at her legs just above her knees. Velvet bands were placed there, then tied both to the head and foot of the bed. She discovered, through some careful testing, that this prevented her from moving forward or backward - in effect, immobilizing her over the padded block with her ass raised and her legs spread wide.

Sara jerked slightly when she felt Mark's hands slide up the back of her legs, over her lush hips, and up to gently tweak her nipples as they swung free beneath her raised shoulders.

"Mmmm... you look so beautiful Sara. Open and waiting... I have been dreaming of this moment since we met!" Mark spoke quietly, caressing her body lovingly. Sara felt her body responding even as her anxiety about taking his cock into her small body increased.

"Please Mark... I'm not sure I can do this... ohhhh!" Sara's weak protests were cut short by a gasp of pleasure as Mark's finger slid over her clit and into her tight pussy again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.