My New Girls Tam and Helena - Cover

My New Girls Tam and Helena

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Drama Sex Story: A middle aged man comes into luck with finding not one but two submissive Slaves/Sluts

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   DomSub   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

I was upset, “Bloody Bitch” I said to myself in the corridor of the shopping centre going along to the toilets. “That bitch really upset me with its poor services and uncaring attitude” I kinda said to myself when I heard behind me. “I’m sorry for that, sir”
I turned around and saw a lovely long brown hair, slim, girl approx 5’9”, around 20-22 with her hands behind her back, a light summer dress and a chain on her left ankle with the lock unlocked.
“Did you see what happened?” I asked. She said “No, sir”.
I asked her “are you a slave with no master?”.
“Yes sir” she replied.
“Do you want a new master or do you just want to be a cum slut?” I asked.
“I would like to talk about it if you are interested?” she replied.
“OK, I want a coffee so go to the ladies and take off your undies and meet me outside for a coffee. How do you like yours.” I asked.
“Latte with cum and one sugar please sir” as she entered the toilet.

Fuck I though a spunky bird after this 48 year old round man. My god I’m going to have fun with this slut. Here I am only 5’5” and around 275lb. Hope she will enjoy my 8 inches.

I ordered the coffees and sat down near the edge of the shop and moved the chair so when she sat down I could see her pussy if she opened her legs and lifted her dress.

She came over and asked if she could join me, I said “yes provided I can see your pussy. I am a pussy person not a tit or bum but a pussy person. I don’t like legs crossed unless the pussy lips are showing.” She sat down and placed her right ankle on top of her left knee and then tightened her dress, which showed her pink pussy lips, at this stage in a dry state. It was a lovely sight. I licked my lips and said quietly, “we need to negotiate our positions to a mutual agreement, then I would like to see those pussy lips dripping with cum”.

With her eyes downward she smiled and said, “sometimes it just runs out so I have to be careful what I wear and how I sit.”
“No Problems” I mentioned “I love to see cum running down the legs of my girls and really love walking around with them having a wet patch on the back of their dress/skirt etc.” I noticed her pussy lips starting to get wet and this was bringing on an erection in my pants, and I did not try to hide it.

“Now tell me, in your own words, why your last master let you go?” I asked.

“OK”, she looked around and quietly began to tell me about her experiences with her old master. Basically her old master was leaning more and more into the punishment and rope lines. She did not get off with being tied up and beaten, so she told him and he kicked me out telling me to get another fucking master. I confirmed that he had released her from his control and that she was free. She confirmed that it did happen in another city and that is the reason she is now here, living in a flat on her own and wanting some new master to look after.

This was too good to believe, a new cum slut to have pleasure with and a very pretty one at that. My erection was getting harder and harder with her story. In the meantime her pussy lips appeared to get dry whilst talking about her story. I asked to see her driver’s license, which she willingly showed me, her name was Tammy, This also proved her age at 23. This was a concern as she only looked around 18. Maybe it was because she was very slim. Her bra measurement was 30A.

I said if you wanted to be my slave and cum slut I have a few rules, basically they are you will always be a naked as possible around me. No pants unless it’s that time of month. No bra, hair loose or tied in a ponytail. You do not cross your legs when I am around. At any time I want to see or show off your pussy you will do so without question. I can show you off to anyone I please in any way. You will accept cum in any way I please.

I asked her if she is willing to pull train, that is, be the sole slut with a group of men and let them use her body in any way except being tied, marked or whipped in any way, also if there is another female to be a willing participant in need. Her pussy lips were wet and the smell was delicious.

She looked me in the eyes and said “Yes Sir”. I was home and hosed. She mentioned that being with a female was not one of her favourite things but for me and on request she would do anything I wanted with her and another female.

The next few minutes were spent finding out about her preference with people and some of her history, to short form it all she started going out with boys at 14, fucked at fourteen by a close friend and introduced to small group sex at 15 and loved to have cum all over her body including her face and tits. She went into being submissive around 17 and enjoyed it with various people until her last master. Basically she was a submissive cum slut.

I looked around and saw 3 young boys trying to see Tam’s pussy as they were giggling about it. I told her she was on test and that the three boys wanted to see her pussy so move your leg in a way to show the boys your pussy. Tam lifted her knee slowly and placed her heel on the chair so there was no obstruction for them to view her pussy. Tam’s lips were soaking; I held her hand and told her to kiss me and cum at the same time. If she needed to be vocal about cumming then do it in my mouth. She lent forward and French kissed me putting her tongue deep within my mouth and panted and screamed into me as she came. She opened her eyes and saw two of the boys had cum as well and had wet patches on their jeans, she screamed into me again knowing the boys had cum when she did. Her pussy was dripping and making the place smell so very nicely. The back part of her dress was very wet; she closed her legs to hold in the juices.

I looked at her and said I cannot see your pussy? She opened her legs and let the juices flow. I asked her to stand up and let the juices run down her legs and then sit back down again. This she did. The inside of her legs were glossy wet and her pussy lips covered in a cum gloss. She looked delicious. I asked if she enjoyed being an exhibitionist.

She smiled, held my hand and said “that was the first time she had ever cum in a shopping mall without being touched. She had been fucked in a shopping mall but never cum without being touched”. I told her to get use to it as I would show her off at all times and even give her away to a few men to fuck from time to time. Any time you were fucked by one or more men and I am not present you must remember every single detail so you can tell me every detail afterwards, do you agree, again looking me in the eyes she said ‘Yes Sir”, held my hand, then kissed me again as she cum again. This time she let the juices run all over her legs and dress.

“OK Slut you have had your pleasure, what about me?” I asked. Her eyes went down and asked me if I would like to relieve myself here at the mall or back at her flat which is only 5 minutes walk from here.

As she stood up the chair she was sitting on was very wet. The young waitress came over and asked if she had spilled her drink. I looked at the young girl and said quietly. “No that was her cum on the chair and if she wanted to taste it then she better let us know the next time we were in for coffee.”

The girl mentioned that she was not the regular girl and was only standing in, she wrote down her mobile number and said “I finish my shift in three hours sir.” I pocketed the number and walked away with a smile. She saw Tam’s dress from behind sticking to her ass and almost transparent and the girl crossed her legs together to hold in her juices.

I had a raging hard on and it showed as I walked. Tam grabbed my arm and held on to me for the walk to her flat. Knowing anyone behind could see her wet dress. I love white dresses as they generally go transparent, as they get wet.

On entering her flat she took off her dress and left it at the door. What a fucking honey this girl was. Tam walked with some air of grace which made the cum slut look even more delicious to be fucked and cum all over.

She stood at the doorway with legs open and invited me in for my pleasure. I took a step into the flat and she closed the door then started to disrobe me in a sensual way, slowly removing my clothes and folding them up neatly on a chair next to the door. As I stood there with a raging hard on, Tam asked permission to relieve me of any cum in her mouth, face and body. I agreed and let her slowly suck the head of my prick. I was not long in cumming and squirted my cum all over her face and small tits. She cum again as she was on her knees and was sucking me off. I held her head then disengaged myself and went to sit on the sofa.

It was still hard so I told her to cum over her and sit her wet pussy on my prick. She stood up and asked which way do you want me to face sir towards you or do you want to see my back sir. I grabbed her legs and sat her on my prick and shoved my 8 inches all the way in one hit. She was that wet but still screamed as it went in. I grabbed her small tits and used them to bounce her up and down on my prick. Tam must have cum some 4 to five times before I shot my load into her pussy. I had not been this randy in years.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.