Mommy's Point of View - Cover

Mommy's Point of View

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

Incest Sex Story: Mommy and I from her point of view

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

My son is such a horny boy, he loves his Mommy in a very special way. I love my son and our sex life. He and I started having incestuous sex almost twenty years ago and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I am not ashamed of it. If it wasn’t for the legality I wouldn’t care who knew. I am happy with our relationship.

I have always known that my son used my panties to masturbate with and I thought it was normal when he was thirteen. But when he moved into my house after a rough divorce, I began to find his dried cum in my panties again. When I confronted him about it, that’s when the sparks between us started to fly and have been flying ever since. I was kinda involved with another woman when this began. When it comes to cumming I have always straddled the fence. I soon realized not only did I enjoy sex with him more, my son is the best lover I have ever had. I don’t want anyone else but him.

He is a special lover, he takes his time and is gentle but he also knows how and when to fuck his Mommy hard and deep. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen in person long and thick. I love the feeling of his cock hardening in my mouth and his cum tastes so sweet. I have no idea where his cock came from as his father was no big deal. He has introduced me squirting, anal lingus, anal sex, threesomes, and golden showers both giving and receiving. I adore his big cock in my asshole. I never thought I could enjoy it. But his patience and his tongue convinced me to try it. Now I can’t get enough. He goes down on me without me asking every time. He enjoys bringing his Mommy to orgasm. He loves it when I squirt or I pee on him. I too love it when his hot piss hits my nipples and clit!

I dearly love it when he goes down on me. He starts with some kisses and he moves to my breasts. Sonny does such a good job with my nipples. As soon as he starts I feel my pussy start to open like a flower in the morning sun. I feel my juices start to flow as my clit gets hard. My pussy is on fire by the time he gets his face down there. Sometimes I push his head down. He even goes down when I’m not super clean ir haven’t showered in a day or two. He calls himself my cunt cleaner and honestly it makes me wet when he says that. First he opens my lips and kisses them. That makes me so wet. After awhile he licks my labia in a circle hitting my clit at the top of the circle and probing my fuck hole when he reaches the bottom of the circle. God! That drives me crazy with desire. He switches directions every so often. But when he slowly starts licking me top to bottom I can feel my pussy heating up. He plunges his tongue so far up my pussy and up to my clit with a little suck. By this point I am holding his head and sometimes jamming his face into my pussy. Finally he takes my clit into his mouth and sucks it up and down. OH MY GOD!!!!! I feel my myself starting to cum. It’s like a wave. Sometimes he fingers me while he sucks my clit. He knows my spot and he taps it gently with his finger. I am cumming and it feels like I may pee. When I cum I soak the sheets. He sucks the juices from me. By this time I need to settle down for a moment or two before he does it again and again. I always cum from him, always. He is the only person who can make me happy every time. I’m not a talker during sex but he brings it out in me. I say things like “ I’m Sonny’s whore, make your Mommy cum, fuck me with that big cock, lick Mommy’s shitbox. “ We switch back and fourth as to who is the dominant one. I love it when he is done eating my pussy he orders me to turn over. I get in the doggie style position then it’s my turn to be bossy. Sonny usually asks “ what does Mommy want Sonny to do?” I answer in a stern Motherly voice “ lick my shitbox, tongue fuck your Mommy’s asshole!” He dives right in. He is such a good boy!! I never thought I would ever enjoy that but OMG! it’s wonderful! He rims me for a bit before putting his tongue so deep in me. He will finger fuck my pussy in time with his tongue thrusts meanwhile I rub my clit. The combination of all that takes me places I’ve never been. When I cum, I cum so hard I grunt like an animal. I just close my eyes, let him do his thing, and I cum so many times.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.