Taken By Mistake - Cover

Taken By Mistake

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Housewife is mistaken for her next-door neighbor, abducted, and sexually used far beyond anything that she ever knew or thought possible. Once she discovered this sexual pleasure she could not believe herself and the things she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I walked into their house the phone rang and the message machine answered. It was Mary she said to them, "I don't know how you could think Linda is a cold fish, she is a wonderful person. She is sexy, loving and hot as hell, by the way, she knows Phil is screwing around on her, and She is going to kick him out when he gets home. Sally, you and I have got to try something, I did it today with some cucumbers. It was pure heaven, I'll tell you all about it when you call me in the morning. If you want to call me when you get this message, I have a lot to tell you" Then the phone went dead.

I realized that Peter and Sally must call for their messages, and tonight they were going to get an ear full from Mary. I did not know how to feel, I thought I should be mad, however I wasn't. I thought I should be hurt, but again I wasn't. I guess I was just in a non-caring mood, I knew these people were sex fiends, and because of them I had my whole life shaken and turned up side down. I found a sexual desire in myself that I never knew existed, yet one thing for sure is I am mad as hell with Phil.

I pulled out another tape marked experiment # 3, (two drops) I started it, and it was a younger girl this time. I had never seen her before, she was maybe 20-21, She was a lovely girl, she was sitting on the same couch with the camera in the same hidden place, Sally was wearing a green house dress with her hair up in a bun. She was handing her a glass and said "here Peg, here is your Sprite, now lets toast to a new beginning, I always want my housekeeper to be happy and feel as part of the family" They toasted and drank their drinks with small talk mixed in. Peg was wearing a yellow short sleeve blouse with a matching yellow knee length skirt. After about maybe 15 to 20 minutes, I could tell the potion was taking effect. Peg was crossing and uncrossing her legs, as well as moving her butt on the cushion. Peg asked if she could use the bathroom and Sally told her where it was. Peg got up and walked out of view. Then I saw her walking down the hall, from the angle I knew they had a camera on the ceiling at the end of the hall, I paused the tape, then went to see If I was right, I saw it, it was so small it was hard to find. I went back and started the tape again.

I saw her walk to the door that Sally pointed out, and walk in. The view changed again, this time from directly above. Again I stopped the tape and went to see the camera, the only thing I could see was the smoke alarm above, I guess it had a hidden lens. I went back and started the tape again. I watched as Peg walked in, close and lock the door. She lean her back against the door, she quickly pulled up her skirt and put her right hand into her white panties, with her left hand she was rubbing and teasing her nipples of both breast through her bra. She was working her hand hard and fast, grinding her own hips against her fingers I could hear her moan and here breathing, it was very obvious that Peter and Sally had their house wired not only for video but also sound. Peg just moaned and climaxed one time right after another. She went to the toilet seat put it down pulled her skirt up to her waist, slid off her panties stuck them in her bra. Opening her legs she went back to work this time opening her legs very wide, and this time she was using tow fingers in herself as she rubbed her clit with her other hand.

After another climax, she stopped long enough to look around the bathroom, she saw what I also saw, it was a toilet brush, picking it up she inserted it inside of herself, using it with her fingers on her clit she achieved another climax. Then Sally knocked on the door asking if she was all right. I guess the knock and Sally voice brought Peg back to reality. Peg pulled out the brush, flushed the toilet, pulled her skirt down, and just as she started to walk out remembered her panties, pulling them out of her bra, she stuffed the tiny things in her skirt pocket. I watched as she walked back to the den. It was then that I realized that one of two things had happened. Either Peter and Sally had a control room of some sort with recording equipment and either someone was working the controls recording everything from room to room, or it was on automatic. I kind of think it was Peter somewhere in the house at the controls recording every move that Sally and Peg made. In fact he must have been sitting somewhere seeing exactly what I was seeing, only he saw it when he recorded it or edited the tape.

When Peg got back, she and Sally sat on the couch opposite each other. Sally started in, "from time to time Peg, when you clean around here, you are going to find my sex toys. I use them a lot and I leave them lay around. When you find them, you are to wash them with warm soapy water and put them where they belong. I keep my playthings right here" getting up Sally moved to the cabinet, and showed Peg her dildo toys. Pulling out one of her lovely toys she said, "most likely this is the one you are going to find laying around the most, we seem to use it more than the others." She tossed it to Peg, turned back to the cabinet and fumbled around a little, with Sally's back turned, Peg smelled the rubber cock and closed her eyes for a moment.

Sally reached in and pulled out another one. It was the same length, only fatter. She showed it to Peg and said, "this is the other one you will most likely find, those two are my favorite. As you can see I have all shapes and sizes. Fat one's skinny ones, long ones and short ones. From time to time you will most likely see them all at one time or another. But those two are defiantly my favorite. Look at the veins on that one, feel how thick they are, see how long and fat they both are, God I have to tell you Peg, they really do the trick when I am in need for a good climax. Just remember to wash them before you put them away" Taking one from Peg and bringing it to her nose, Sally smelled and said "This one is clean, how about that one?" Peg sat there, and Sally said, "well Hon, smell it, does it need to be cleaned or what, I don't remember if I cleaned it this morning after I used it or not." Peg while looking at Sally brought it up to her nose Sally said "take a good long whiff, I don't want it put away unless it is clean" Peg while looking at Sally with glazed eyes took a good long whiff. Then she said, "I'm not sure, it smells good, sort of a sweet smell" Sally said "are you sure, give it a taste, if it taste sweet it must need cleaning, if it taste like rubber or smells like rubber it is clean.

Peg closed her eyes and licked it, and licked it and licked it. Sally said, "I guess if it needed cleaning, it doesn't need it any more, do you like that taste Peg?" Pegs eyes flew open and she dropped the rubber dick in her lap. 'I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" Peg said. Sally then said, "Oh don't worry honey, shit just thinking about how much pleasure I had from that one you where licking has really gotten to me, I think I will take a short break and use it." Sally stood up, picked up the rubber dick from Peg's lap, and walked down the hall. Sally said, "I'll be a while honey, you can start cleaning, or watch TV. I guarantee you one thing honey this cock will need to be cleaned when I get finished with it"

This left Peg sitting there alone with the other rubber dick, picking it up, she sniffed and started to lick it, then she started to suck on the head. Peg got up and looked down the hall to make sure that Sally was indeed gone. Sitting back down she put one hand down between her legs lifting both legs up butting her feet against her ass. The hem of her skirt rode up out of her way offering the camera watching her, a perfect view of her naked vagina. As she touched her opening, she slid two then three fingers inside of her hole. Pulling the lips open she moved the rubber cock down to the open hole and slowly pulled it inside of herself. She put her head back, and moaned rather loudly as it went in. Once it was in, she started to stroke it in and out, while at the same time she rubbed her clit. Peg's body shook and shook as she had one climax after another. It looked like the more she climaxed; the harder she had to work to have another one. I also noticed that when she did climax it seemed to take longer to achieve another climax. Pegs eyes where tightly closed as she went sexually crazy there on that couch not ready to stop.

All of a sudden I saw Brut. I have to think that some how Peter or Sally had it planned for him to come in and approach Peg. He came to the edge of the couch and sat there watching, he never made a sound, and he never made a move. He just sat there. After a while Peg seemed to slow down and finely she stopped fucking herself. I guess she just felt she had climaxed enough, or maybe she thought that Sally would return. As Peg stopped, she slowly let the dildo fall out of her; she just lay back against the couch with eyes still closed she laid there enjoying the after glow. Brut seemed to know when to start, he started licking her ankle, when he did, Peg quickly clenched her knees together. Since her feet where up against her ass, it did not hinder Brut. Peg said "Oh my, big fellow, you startled me, aren't you a big one" Peg adjusted herself and managed to get her feet down. Brut kept licking around her feet and after a bit, Peg got up. She said, "I wonder what is keeping your mistress Boy?"

Peg walked down the hall way slowly and as she did, she could hear Sally moaning and thrashing about with her fat cock. Sally left the door slightly ajar and sure enough Peg peeked in. Peg stood there peeking in and as she did, she brought her right hand down to her pussy. Lifting her skirt hem she started working herself to another climax. All the time Brut kept licking her ankle. I watched as Brut slowly worked his way up her legs, I mean it was if he knew exactly what to do, and how to do it. Not too fast, just slowly up and up. I watched as Peg adjusted her legs and slightly bent down and slightly forward as she watched. Suddenly she stopped. I thought she had came to her senses, she stood straight up then quickly went back to the den, (almost at a run) she grabbed the dildo and quickly went right back to the door that was ajar to watch Sally. This time she knelt down on the carpet pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her ass. Then she inserted the rubber cock in herself as she knelt there peeking in on and watching Sally fuck herself with her big rubber dick.

Brut did not just stand idly by and watch he was at work, he was licking Peg right in the crack of her ass, and he was working/licking at Peg's asshole. From the camera angle and the fact that it zoomed in on that area made me positive that some one was working controls because they made it was easier to see. The moans from Sally where intense, I could hear Sally thrashing about shouting that it felt so good and much, much more. Peg on the other hand was quite as she was fucking her self. The more Sally enjoyed herself it was very apparent that it affected Peg. She would one moment slide the cock in and out slowly and then as Sally would go wilder, so would she. Peg was fucking herself so fast at one point that the dildo slipped out of her hand and fell on the floor. The second it did Brut was at her open hot hole licking and running his long tongue deep inside of her vagina. It was so wild; Peg stopped watching Sally and put her head down, she just knelt there on her hands and knees. I could see Peg began to shake she was throwing her head back and fourth. I could hear her begin to moan. I could see her arms legs and then her whole body shake. I knew that she was lost to her own lust forgetting all about Sally, I knew she was experiencing a very hard and a very long climax. Brut stopped licking her, and very swiftly jumped onto her back. As he mounted her, the weight caused Peg drop from her hands to her elbows. Brut mounted Peg and pulled her body to himself. I could not see his dick go in, but there was no doubt in my mind that he was in. From Peg moaning out so loud confirmed it in my mind that his dick was buried in her. I watched as Brut fucked her in absolute amazement, he was fucking her so fast, it looked like he was a jackhammer, and Peg made all kinds of loud noises as he rammed in and out. Brut's front paws wrapped around Peg's small waist and he was ramming his cock deep in her. Peg started screaming I mean screaming "YES, OH FUCK YES, OH GODDD, OHHHH FUUUCCCCKKK, OHHHH GODDDD, OHH FUCK, OH FUCK, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK MEEEEE. FUCK MEEEE, OHH FUCCKK, OF JESUS, OHHH FUCK, OH FUCK, AGAIN, AGAIN, OH FOUCKKK ANOTHERRRRR ONE. OH FUCK"

Sally opened the door and stood there, she looked down then she sat down in front of Peg. She opened her legs at first then she laid back and inched her vagina right to Peg's mouth. Then she said "Eat me baby, eat me" Peg moaned and moaned. I knew that Peg was lost to her own pleasure and could not comply with Sally's request. I was wrong; Peg lifted her head, looked at Sally's pussy in front of her face. Peg moved her mouth to Sally's pussy and went to work on pussy and clit. Brut kept humping into Peg at a steady fast pace. It was not too long before I saw Peg's head rise up and she let out a banshee like yell. I saw Brut holding himself in her tight as could be. I knew he was shooting his stuff inside of her. When the yelling stopped, Peg just kept mumbling, "yes, yes, oh fuck yes, yes, Ohh, oh fuck, oh fuck, it is good, it is good, it is so good." I watched as Sally reached for Peg's head and guided her mouth back to her pussy, she said "eat me baby, eat me some more. Relax and enjoy the feeling. Eat me"

Sally said to Peg "I see you love Brut as much as I do baby, I hope you didn't wear him out, I need his dick myself." Peg kept licking Sally I could see that peg inserted fingers into Sally's hole. Sally climaxed and she had Peg get up and told her to follow her. The picture changed and I saw both of them with Brut walk into this dark room. Sally walked up to this small table looking thing in the room and she knelt down over it. Brut came up behind her and started licking Sally. I could not exactly see everything however I believe by the way she acted and with the moans, Brut was working in her pussy. Peg in the mean time walked around the room and was looking at things. She walked up to a table that had all sorts of rubber dicks where she selected one. She moved over to watch Sally and Brut. Standing next to them she inserted it in herself and slowly worked it in and out as she watched. Sally said "Up Brut", when she did Brut mounted her and was fucking her like crazy. Peg stood there, fucking herself. I sat there watching all this and I was so fucking hot I wanted to scream.

I could not take any more. I stopped the tape; I went out and brought Brut inside. I had seen him fuck two women senseless; I had to know what that felt like I opened the door and brought Brut inside. I was already was turned on and I knew I was wet. I pulled off my sweat top and then my pants. I was right I was wet as hell. I took off everything else and I kept watching Brut who was watching my every movement. I went to the couch; I sat down and slid my butt right to the edge. Brut was already trying to get at my vagina. I told him "Don't worry big boy, let me get set up, you'll get it don't worry boy" he was not listening to me. I managed to get set and even before I had my legs open he started. I felt like I was hit with electricity when his tong first hit. It was long, it was warm and it felt wonderful. I managed to get my legs open and Brut was really going at me, I swear to God I could feel his tong going deep inside of me. It was like a man's dick with a mind of it's own. Nothing that I have ever experienced in my whole life ever gave me a feeling like this, sexual or not. I could hardly breath as Brut worked on my cunt; I was his for his pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.