Open Minded Job - Cover

Open Minded Job

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Edward suffers from Priapism and needs relief every 4 hours

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Swinging   Safe Sex   .

The Job advert read: ‘Open minded, free spirit, obedient, young females needed for two year job. Text facial and full body photo to 55555555555.’

Around 100 people applied for the job and around 50% were excluded on their first application. 10% were excluded due to sending professional model pictures. A message was sent to the remaining 40% to read the term and conditions of the job on a web site and they needed to reply their acceptance before they got the address of the job interview in London. The terms and conditions included no smoking or drug taking, open and broad minded females who would listen and do as required. Be prepared to be displayed as requested, no family contact for two years except letters, etc etc. In the end only 11 people completed the final requirements.

They attended the London office all dressed in short skirts, no stockings, blouses and low heel shoes and a small handbag They were all between 5’5’’ and 6’, pretty faces, mixture of hair styles, slim but not skinny, well defined shapes from 32b to 36d in boob sizes. They were all given a card with a letter from A to J.

Edward interviewed the first girl A and asked very personal questions, she was quite embarrassed with some but did give replies to all. At this stage she did have a boyfriend and would be getting married after this job. Edward let the girl out of the second door and she was informed by the girl in that office she did not succeed in the job interview. She was given 100 pounds for the travel. She walked out grumpy.

B The next girl was pleasant and answered the questions without concern and was asked to disrobe, place her clothes in the slot together with her handbag and stand, open legs near the wall. She did.

C The next just barged in and looked at him without noticing anything, He escorted her out very quickly.

D stepped into the room and saw the girl naked, sat in the chair and was requested to join B in the same manner but not to talk until all interviews were complete.

E was not acceptable.
F smiled at the girls and enjoyed the interview and joined the girls.

Edward by this time was smiling and could smell the heat of the naked females.

G looked at the naked girls and walked out.

H Stepped into the room smiled at the interior and the naked girls, she sat opposite Edward and awaited his questions, she sat patiently awaiting for Edward to speak first. After a minute of Edward looking at her in a pervading way, She still smiled at him. He asked the questions and he could smell her randiness She joined the girls. He was happy he had his four girls, with only two left he decided to continue.

I She was just too timid and Edward escorted her out the second door.

J The last one, came in, looked around and her boobs immediately reacted to John and the girls. She walked pass the girls and really smiled at them naked. Sitting down opposite Edward she asked “Is being naked all of the time a requirement?”
Edward stated “Not all of the time, but it does help.”
She replied “I want the job please. Is there anything else you need to know?”
Edward continued with the questions, he was pleased and asked her to strip and join the girls.

He now had 5 girls, Edward was happy and requested Edith to come in.

Edith looked at the five females and asked each one to turn around slowly. She smiled at Edward and his choices. Edith opened a cupboard and dragged out four additional chairs and placed them next to the interview chair. She requested everyone to sit down but not cross their legs. In front of the ladies she placed a non disclosure and confidentially request from this point on. They placed their full name, age and current address on the form, asked to read and sign. Each one did, then they witnessed each other form as independent witnesses. Edith sign all forms as well. From the fridge she collected some drinks for Edward and the girls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.