New Home - Cover

New Home

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Fiction Sex Story: Win's a new lottery home but wife killed in accident, meet two new ladies. Nudist. Life does go on in pleasant ways

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Harem   White Couple   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism   .

Hi I am Andrew and my lovely wife Sophie. We have just won a lottery home. It is 54 sq. Has 5 bedrooms, Triple garage, shed, work rooms, TV room, 4 bathrooms, laundry and an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, together with a large front swimming pool. Wow a dream home.

Both my wife and I are nudists. The pool is over looked by one other house in the cal-d-sac. Otherwise it is private on a lovely 5 acres. We just moved in and first day I went for a swim, naked. That afternoon someone put a letter in our letterbox demanding we wear bathing suits when swimming. I placed a notice at the front gate that we are nudists and expect to see naked bodies. If not happy don’t look. Complaints will be asked to identify themselves and then be charged with being perverts.

Two days later after we swam naked a few times the police called investigating the complaint of sexual acts in the open. I invited the police in and ask for the complainant name, they refused. I was about to asked them to leave, and asked if they read the notice on the gate before entry. They admitted they did. They asked have we displayed sexual acts. A very open question. I requested them to be more specific as their question is too open without details. They mentioned a time and date. So I showed them the video of us, naked in the pool but no sex. Yes we did kiss, we always do kiss and touch each other when possible, not rudely. They could see there was no sexual act and asked to see the pool area. They immediately looked up at the house that could oversee the pool. I asked if they are complaining again. One copper mentioned yes they are well known to us. I asked them if they make a complaint again about any going on in my property them charge them with being some perverts in accordance with a judge and a naked police officer just reported in the papers. They smiled.

After leaving us alone they walked across to their property and both were taken away by the police. We found out, a few days later, they have been charged with being perverts. The local neighbours were not kind to them and would call them perverts out in the open. We never did. They placed their property for sale and two girls, well they were married ladies moved in. They were in their mid-late 30’s, Lauren and Tegan were very quiet and we did not hear them at all. We did wave when we saw them.

My wife was going to pick up our grandchildren from school when the so called accident occurred. The local yellow bus was running late and was speeding. It overtook Sophie’s car but needed to pull in quickly due to an on coming speeding car. It apparently clipped her car and the speeding car crashed into the bus. The bus rolled over on top of Sophie’s car and crushed her. The driver of the bus fell out of the seat and his head was crushed by a seat not fixed correctly. The speeding driver was drunk and on drugs. He ended up being paralysed from the chest down. The police car following closed the road and called fire and ambulances. I was not aware until 6pm when one of the same police officers called and informed me. I was gutted. The roadway was closed for over eight hours. Lucky a neighbour of my daughter picked up the kids, taking them home.

It’s been two months and I am still moping around lost. My family have been and the funeral finished. The driver was charged with driving offences. He pleaded guilty and was sent to prison for four years. At least he has a life sentence with being a paraplegic and a life time cancelled licence. The magistrate hit him with the maximum. He lost his wife to a drunk.

Today being a hot day I was in my pool naked enjoying the water. My new neighbours called in to see how I was coping. The women knew I sunbaked and swam naked. They had two bottles of moscato wine. They asked if they could enjoy the pool with me. I agreed, to my surprise they dropped their dresses and were naked. I saluted them as then entered the pool after collecting three wine glasses. They swam as I sat on the steps near the spa and enjoyed both the wine and the view of the two lovely ladies. Lauren a black hair sexy arse, shaven, small tits woman, Tegan a light brown to blond hair, shaven pussy with c cup boobs. Both were around five foot six inches and sexy to boot. I was still hard looking at those sexy boobs and pussy. They knew I was looking and they teased me with their leg opening as they swam around.

After a few minutes they joined me sitting in the pool having a glass of wine. Lauren explained “We are married and live together. I only enjoy females where as Tegan does like to have a cock once in a while and she was wondering if she could have yours this morning?”
I smiled as I pulled her to me, getting her to sit on my hard cock. The feeling of her tight pussy over my cock was very rewarding. She had her legs straddled out wide. I pulled Lauren over to kiss her as I felt both girls boobs. Tegan did cum in the pool, I did not. They did not object to my handling.

As the sun was beginning to bite I asked, “Would you like to move into the bedroom to continue?” They stood up and we dried ourselves and entered the master bedroom. My bed is an emperor bed, very big. They pulled back the covers and Lauren pushed Tegan on the bed and started to eat her out. I was still hard, Tegan locked her legs over Lauren head and said “Fuck her pussy, let her feel what a live cock is like!”
Well my cock took over my brain and I pushed my cock deep into Lauren. She screamed then came. By god did she cum. Her arse was bouncing all over the place causing me to shoot a load into her male virgin vagina. She came again with the feeling of me shooting inside her. She collapsed and Tegan removed her legs from her head. Lauren fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.