Service Call - Cover

Service Call

by Angel Tits

Copyright© 2001 by Angel Tits

Erotica Sex Story: Cindy services more than his computer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

Cindy knocked lightly on the door before entering the office.

"Come in." said a deep male voice. Cindy pushed open the door and walked in. Billy was sitting behind his desk looking at the door. "Hi, I'm here to work on your computer," she said.

"Oh great!," said Billy, as he rose from the chair. "It's been driving me crazy, locking up every few minutes. I can't get anything done!"

"Well, let's see what I can do," said Cindy as she sat down in his chair.

The smell of his cologne reached her nose and she smiled. It was so nice when the man smelled good. Said a lot about the man.

Well, I'll go get a cup of coffee while you look it over," said Billy. "O.K.," said Cindy. "I'd like to look you over," Cindy thought to herself as she watched him leave the office. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, nice butt too!"

"God, get a hold of yourself girl," Cindy said quietly. He's probably not even interested in you." But Cindy couldn't help thinking about him as she started to work on the pc.

Billy returned a few minutes later to find Cindy bent over removing the cover from the pc. Her short skirt had ridden up to where it was just barely covering her ass. The tops of her thigh highs were peeking out.

Billy froze in the doorway. "Oh God," he thought He stood there admiring the view, feeling his cock start to harden. "Mmmmmmmmmm, nice ass."

Suddenly Cindy started to get up off the floor. Billy quickly entered the office before she noticed him looking at her.

"Is it serious?" he asked.

"No," laughed Cindy. I think there's a conflict between two of the interface cards. I'm going to remove one then see what happens."

"O.K., whatever," said Billy, having no idea what she was talking about. He spent the next few minutes looking at the gorgeous woman that was sitting in his chair.

He guessed her to be in her late 30's, short blonde hair, green eyes, lovely skin and from what he could see, great legs!!! He noticed some black lace showing beneath the top of her silk blouse. His dick was getting harder by the minute!!

"Are you new in the department?" he asked. "Yes," she replied. "I thought so," he said. "I would have definitely noticed you before!"

Cindy looked up at Billy and smiled seductively. "Why thank you," she said.

"I've noticed you before."

"Oh really?" he asked. "Yes, that's why I asked to come here today," she said. "You did?" he asked, moving closer to her. "Yes," she replied as she rose to her feet.

He stood looking at her, not sure what to do next. Cindy could see the mixed emotions he was experiencing reflected in his eyes. "Well, looks like I'm going to have to make the first move," Cindy thought to herself.

"Yes, I have a problem of my own that I thought you might be able to fix," she said as she reached out and ran her hand over the bulge that was very evident in the front of his pants.

Billy gasped in surprise. He looked down into Cindy's eyes. "Are... are you serious about this," he asked her huskily.

Cindy slowly walked over and shut the office door and locked it. "Oh yes, very serious," she said as she walked back to him.

She came to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, swirling their tongues together.

After a few minutes, he broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. "But, we don't even know each other. What's your last name? Are you married?"

"Do you want to get to know me or fuck me?" asked Cindy.

"Oh God! I want to fuck you!!", groaned Billy as he grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up onto the desk. He hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse and moaned at the sight of her large breasts encased in a black lacy bra. He unhooked the front clasp, letting her lovely breasts spring free. "Beautiful," he said as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth... Cindy moaned loudly and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his mouth even further onto her nipple. Her nipple grew longer and longer in his mouth. Billy quickly switched to the other nipple, sucking it deeply into his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.