Performance - Cover

Performance

by soul_jewel(lw)

Copyright© 2001 by soul_jewel(lw)

Erotica Sex Story: A slut entertains her Master with a performance on a vibrator.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   Light Bond   .

Like a sleek cat she crawls to the centre of the large bed, a hungry predatory look upon her face, licking her red lips in anticipation of the performance she is about to give Him. Naked, the soft light of the candles casting shadows across each curve and plane of her body. She can see Him reclined upon the large chair in the corner, a glass of wine nestled in His hand, watching His little whore with a hard penetrating stare.

Onto her hands and knees she rests, her head slung low the soft curtain of her hair falling across her confident features. Her back arches, displaying feline grace in each and every supple movement. Her eyes locked onto His in a bold gesture of defiance as she raises herself bringing her hands to glide slowly along her body.

Cupping her full breasts in an offering to Him. Pushing them together as her fingers squeeze and lift the pink nipples, her head lowering to allow her tongue to dart across them. Skimming against the flesh. Her teeth take an erect bud and shake it lightly, terrier like, growling softly in the back of her throat. The beast is awakening.

Wet nipples coated with her saliva, glisten as the flames flicker. Arching back, her hands slide down along her ribcage, splaying out to fan across her womanly curves. Long nails scrape against the skin. Leaving thin red lines against the soft white flesh. A sharp intake of breath as the fires of her passion ignite and spark within.

Erotic and sensual in each movement, her hands move with a slow delicate touch across her belly, working with intimate knowledge over her body. Feeling His eyes following each subtle motion of her fingers. His eyes are discovering the texture of her body. Learning through her every touch, each contour, each slight imperfection of her flesh.

Thrusting her hips forward in a lewd gesture as her knees spread wider upon the satin coverlet, both her hands cup against her shaved womanhood. Almost as if protecting herself from His intense gaze.

As two fingers part the soft fleshy lips, revealing to Him the wetness of His heat. The other moves lower to tease against the opening of her body. Her eyes cloudy with passion watch Him, watch as He shifts in the seat, the sound of the leather sighing under His body as He leans forward to offer her the jelly filled toy. Urging her to take it. Trembling fingers close over the toy, seeing that He controls it with the small black box resting in the palm of His hand.

As she slides the toy towards its goal, the juices of her arousal painting her inner thighs with their oiliness. He flicks on the switch, allowing it to springs to life, emitting a low gentle hum as it tingles against her fingers. Her tongue dampens her lips as the toy lightly touches her heat. A soft gasp rushes free as the softly vibrating toy presses against her clit. Using the bluntly rounded tip to slide back the hood, it hums and buzzes as the sensations dash along her spine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.