Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

They arrived in Honolulu and then flew over to Maui where they had a beautiful suite at Kapalua facing the ocean. Jill and Bob were pleased at the change they saw in Jan. She still had a small dark spot showing where she had the black eye but it was clearing up rapidly. The lacerations on her shoulders had also cleared leaving no scars. For most of the time, they swam and soaked up the sun on the nude beach. In no time, both Jill and Jan had all-over golden tans. Jan teased Jill and Bob because they would regularly make love lying on the beach. Jan said she had never seen a man's cock tan before.

After a few days, Bob asked the girls if they played golf. It turned out that both of them did, but neither had played in years. They established a routine that lasted for three weeks. Every morning they would go out on one of the golf courses with Bob playing against the girls as a team. It proved to be a great deal of fun. In the afternoon they would swim and lie in the sun on the nude beach.

One night late in their second week they were sitting in their room when Jill looked up at Jan. "Remember when you said you would do anything for us? Did you really mean it?"

Jan looked up from a book she was reading. Jill noticed it was a book on industrial marketing. The girl was now absolutely gorgeous. Her hair had been bleached to gold by the sun so she was a vision in shades of gold. She smiled and replied, "Now, there's one condition. I won't let your fiancé manipulate my clit anymore. That was agony! Anything else, though. Why?"

Jill looked very serious and said, "Jan, the night before I met you, I was trying a last-ditch trick to get Bob to give me relief." She then told how she had tried to trick him into spanking her and cause her to cum by putting repeated, rhythmic pressure on her clit. "All I got out of that was a very painful butt — and an even higher level of sexual frustration. Anyway, I've been determined to have Bob take me all three ways but I still have a virginal ass." She looked very serious as she said, "Jan, could you help us? Could you show us how to do it?"

She looked at Bob who nodded his head. "Have you ever done it, Jan?" he asked.

"Often. Johns seem to like to take prostitutes in the ass. Jan, let me warn you, though, it will probably hurt. Frankly, with a guy as big as Bob, even I would have second thoughts."

Jill smiled warmly at the girl and said, "Jan, I want Bob to take the last bit of my virginity. I'm open to him. I will take him anywhere and everywhere. I'm his hot cunt." With that she started to strip off the shorts and top she was wearing. Bob and Jan got undressed, too. With all the time spent on the nude beach, they were used to being together naked. They went into the bedroom and Jill asked, "What do we do now?"

"First, we need a condom and some K-Y jelly. There's no way you want to take him in your ass dry." The girl grinned and said, "Why don't you take some pressure off? I know! I'll bet you another ten that you can't get him off inside you in less than two minutes. Do you want to bet?"

Jill grinned and said, "Sucker! Bob, get that wonderful cock over here and inside me. I've got a pigeon!"

Jill and Bob were now so well attuned to each other that Jill's cunt was already flowing with her fluids and his cock was fully erect. She spread her legs wide and he entered her. She wrapped her ankles around his neck and he started to move inside her with long strokes. Jan watched in amazement as the two seemed to rise in passion with every thrust. Bob, who normally worked to hold back his cuming as long as possible, now moved in a tempo to achieve release as quickly as possible. In less than ninety seconds Jan could see them both start to cum. Then there was a violent explosion and they both collapsed. She could see Jill's hands moving over Bob's shoulders and back as her cunt worked to suck all the spend from his balls.

Finally Bob kissed her softly and rolled over beside her on the bed. He was still breathing hard. "How was that for time?" he gasped.

Instead of answering, Jan went to her purse and held out a ten-dollar bill to Jill who took it with a smile. "The answer to your question was about a minute and a half. What do you two do all night, anyway? Do you know I've never ever seen anything like what you two just did? You both came — not just Bob. Jill Peters, you are too much!"

When they were relaxed and rested, Jan explained what Jill was to do. "Jill, try to relax your sphincter muscle as much as you can. It's really pretty hard to do but it's necessary to keep from being hurt. But are you sure you want to try?"

Jill just rolled over on the bed. She rested her golden head on her arms while she brought her knees up under her body to get her ass high in the air. She asked if her position was right and Jan replied that it was perfect. Jan took the K-Y and smeared it around her asshole and used her finger to put it inside as far as she could. She was amazed to find that Jill was doing exactly what she had said by relaxing her sphincter.

Bob had put a condom over his cock and Jan spread more K-Y over it. He went up behind her and put his cock in position. As gently as he could he tried to ease in. Suddenly there was a pop and he was inside her. He heard a gasp from Jill as she felt him penetrate her anus. He eased back and then moved forward again. It was as if his cock was in an extraordinarily tight prison. Jill asked him please to play with her clit if he could. He reached around and found her little love button and started to manipulate it. Now he had achieved full penetration and he was moving in and out with very long strokes. She could almost feel him in her belly as her head started to jerk from side to side. Gripping her hips he continued to manipulate her clit. He could feel himself reach his climax and then felt Jill about to go over. He drove into her and let go.

She screamed at the sensation and he could feel a flood of her syrup soak his hand. He collapsed on her back and she moved her legs to allow herself to lie flat beneath him. He was lying on her back and could feel her body heaving as she slowly regained her breath. When his cock became flaccid, he slowly withdrew. When he did, she rolled on her back and he bent down to kiss her. Again, there was the terrific electricity.

Bob quickly pulled off the condom and flipped it. He continued to kiss her and felt himself grow erect again. He moved between her legs and saw her brilliant smile as she raised her hips and wrapped her legs around his hips. Easing in, he penetrated nearly to the hilt in a single stroke. Bob then leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue darted into his mouth and he felt the electricity flow between them and he heard the bells. His hands were fondling her breasts while his cock impaled her body on its great length. He looked down at her and smiled.

Jill smiled back. Her ass hurt but the sensation had been exquisite. Now he was in her cunt where he belonged. He began to move slowly with long strokes inside her and in no time her head was flopping from side to side and her body began to run with perspiration. He felt her cum once, twice, three times. Then her orgasms became nearly continuous. In spite of her pelvis convulsing, he continued to take her higher and higher. She had no control over her body. Its parts were disconnected as her whole being focused in her vagina and the mind-numbing sensations concentrated there. She was gasping for breath as she reached for him. Then he leaned over towards her so she could grab his shoulders. He felt her drive her fingernails in as she came in a torrent, bringing him with her. Her eyes closed but she successfully fought to retain consciousness as Bob collapsed on top of her. Gently she ran her hands over his back as he lay crushing her breasts under his chest.

He lifted himself up to look at her. She said, "I'm a wreck again, Bob. I'm sorry. But I didn't pass out! I was awake the whole time, and, darling, you were magnificent. Thank you!" She closed her eyes and was almost instantly asleep.

Bob eased out of bed and saw Jan sitting quietly in a chair watching. He had forgotten she was even there. After taking a shower, he went out to the sitting room and saw Jan smiling and shaking her head as he entered the room. She got up and made drinks for the two of them and brought them back.

"Can I assume that Miss Peters is gone for the night? My God, Bob, I have never seen anything like that in my life. You two are utterly exquisite together. And all she does is complain that her hair gets mussed."

Bob smiled at her and said, "Jan, could you do me another favor?"

"Anything. What?"

"Please tell Jill that she looks lovely. Honestly, I do think she's beautiful. Her skin becomes slippery-soft with her sweat. Her hair is tousled and just shows her curl more. I love the girl desperately and I think she looks great!"

He looked at Jan who was sitting still nude, while Bob had put on shorts and a golf shirt. "Jan, tell me about yourself. I see some of the books you read. To say the least they're not Gothic novels. Incidentally, you are a vision of beauty. You really are."

Jan smiled and said, "Thank you, kind sir. As for your question, Bob, I got my MBA in June. I did a double major in finance and marketing. I guess it's pretty obvious that I don't like myself very much. I became a prostitute as an easy way of making money fast. I guess the money was good but it turned out not to be so easy. Bob, I destroyed myself. I was doing it to finance my education and did. I wonder why I ever bothered. Now I'm just a degreed slut. What man in his right mind would have me? And I have a real problem with not telling a man the kind of slut I really am."

Bob just looked at the girl thoughtfully. He had come to like her a great deal. She was beautiful, but that wasn't the reason. There was something about her — the same something that both he and Jill had seen that first day at the stadium. He said, "Jan, the right man would love to have you. You're a princess. You're intelligent, warm and beautiful. We both know you're passionate under the right conditions. Jan, you're going to find that guy. You really are." They finally went off to their beds.


They had now been at the hotel for three weeks. It was Monday morning and they went over to the golf course for their usual morning round of golf. Their pattern was for Jill and Jan to share a cart while Bob took one of his own. After three weeks of playing every day they were all playing well. The girls were both very well-coordinated and were hitting the ball beautifully.

When Bob went into the pro shop to sign for their carts, the pro, Jim Conroy, came up to him, looking anxious. "Mr. Gordon, we have a new guest at the hotel, Peter Stewart. He's been here for a week now by himself. He goes out and plays, but let's face it: It's not a lot of fun playing alone. He's ready to go out now. Would it be possible for him to join your group and make a foursome? It would be a real favor to me if you would let him. He's standing over there," the pro said softly. He indicated a man standing on the other side of the shop with his back to them looking at some golf clubs. He was about Bob's height and had short sandy hair.

Bob said, "Of course! I'm sure the girls would love it. Will you invite him to join us?"

The pro called, "Mr. Stewart!"

The man turned and came over. Bob saw he was a good-looking man about his own age. He was tanned and had brilliant blue eyes that reminded Bob of Jan's. The pro introduced them and invited Stewart to make up a foursome. He accepted with delight and they shook hands. He had a very firm grip and a friendly smile. Bob took him out to where the girls were sitting waiting in their cart. "Pete, I would like you to meet my fiancée, Jill Peters, and our friend, Janice Carson. Jan came out to the Islands with us."

The girls turned. Pete shook hands with Jill and then looked at Jan for the first time. It was as if the man had been hit between the eyes with a two-by-four. He put out his hand and Jan took it in her firm grip. Pete just looked into her eyes and held onto her hand.

Bob said, "Jill, why don't we rearrange the match. You and I will play Pete and Jan. I guess we ought to switch the bags around. What do you think?"

Jan said, "Mr. Stewart? Mr. Stewart! Will you play with me as my partner?"

Stewart just nodded dumbly. Bob started to move the bags when an attendant came out of the shop with Pete's bag and put it on the cart with Jan's. He then moved Jill's to the cart with Bob's. Jan moved over to drive, winking quickly at Bob.

Jill got in and whispered to Bob, "See, Jan's smart. It's obvious that if Pete drove, he would just drive right into the first tree they came to."

Pete Stewart proved to be an excellent golfer and the match was very even. Jan and Pete finally won it one up on the last hole. When they went into the clubhouse for drinks and lunch, Pete held a chair for Jan and then sat down. Jill took Bob's hand and squeezed it. He looked at her and she winked. They had lunch and Jill noticed how wrapped up in Janice Pete was. He owned a company in Illinois, just north of Chicago, specializing in high-precision computer-related manufacturing.

Bob started to talk with him about it when Pete did a double-take. "My God, are you the Bob Gordon of GorTech?"

Bob said he was and smiled.

"Good heavens! You've been my hero for years. I've always wondered about you. In the business you've always been called Superman. You just never miss!" Pete looked at Bob with an expression on his face that verged on awe. He looked at Jill and his eyes widened again. He said, "Are you the writer, Miss Peters?"

Jill smiled and nodded. "Don't tell me you've read my articles?"

"I must have read at least a dozen. I don't know how many you have written, but all the ones I've read have all been great." He turned to Jan and said, "What are you famous for, Jan?"

Jan just smiled softly and said, "Nothing I care to tell you about, Pete. I'm just along because Bob and Jill are very nice people. They're particularly nice to stray cats looking for a home. I'm a stray cat. How is your business going? If you know about Bob, it sounds like you're in a related business."

"I am. I've been getting kicked around by Hugo Bingham and Argus Corporation for years. I guess the major reason I've been so impressed with GorTech is it's the only company I know that usually beats those bastards." Pete reddened and said, "Please excuse my language, Jan. It is inexcusable in the presence of a lady."

Jan reached for his hand and squeezed it. "Thank you for caring. It's very thoughtful." She changed the subject back to his company. "Pete, I don't even know the name of your company."

Pete was in no hurry to release Jan's hand nor was she in any rush to pull it away. She enjoyed the warm contact and noticed how her slim hand was enveloped in his large one. Idly, she wondered why it felt so good.

He replied, "The company name is Illinois Technology. We make good products, but that's about it. We need more help. Excuse me. Maybe Bob can advise me."

He looked across the table and said, "Bob, maybe you can give me some help. My manufacturing is good but my marketing is weak and my finance function is nonexistent. I guess those are two reasons Argus always gives us a hard time."

Bob grinned and said, "I don't have any advice for you. However, you're holding the hand of the person who could probably handle it for you. Jan has her MBA with a double major in marketing and finance. Ask her."

Pete snatched his hand away from Jan who looked hurt for an instant. He said, "Miss Carson, I'm terribly sorry." Then he looked into her blue eyes and nearly drowned in them. He realized he had never seen such beautiful blue eyes. He didn't realize he was also seeing great warmth in them. As he started to talk about his problems at the company, Jan was a very sympathetic and helpful listener. She asked a few questions each of which showed a possible direction for improvement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.