Talent - Cover

Talent

Copyright© 2001 by Finbar Saunders

Chapter the Fifth: Setting the Mood...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter the Fifth: Setting the Mood... - Danny's life takes a few strange turns after a car crash reveals a new world to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

I strode out of the school gates and made my way to my front door, picking up some groceries on the way. I spent the afternoon, logged into the web, trying to find out any more information about Mr. Shaw. The controls around the licencing centre were pretty tight, but I managed to get in via one of the mainframe print queues which had a trace file still held, and full of userid/password pairs.

After that, it was just a question of tracking through the security system to find the profiles which would open the lists of licence plate owners and there we were. I Noted the names and addresses of the various vehicles which had been on that photograph and, after pulling up details of their geographic location, logged off.

The school bell was due to go off in an hour so I set about getting the place ready. I had to make sure I was comfortable and anyway, knowing young ones, they'd need feeding. So I put together some of the stuff I'd got and sat in the lounge listening to music and waiting.

Right on time, I saw them both, through the front window. They were both in summer dresses, as was the requirement from the school, simple cotton shifts in green tartan. White socks and pumps. Valerie was skipping ahead of Amy, her overnight bag swinging wildly from one hand and her light brown hair tossing around behind her shoulders. Her long legs were rising high on each energetic dancing skip, her skirt almost flipping up enough to show the bottom of her panties. Her face was bright and shining with glee. Amy was slower, but I'd made sure she would 'want' to come to my door. She was calling after Valerie to slow down and swinging her backpack across one shoulder. They both looked perfect.

I met them at the door and Valerie greeted me with a hug around my neck, rising up on tiptoes and pushing her slim body against me

"Danny!" she gushed, "I'm so excited to finally be here!" She kissed my cheek with a load 'mwaah' and squeezed past me into the hallway.

Amy approached me with trepidation but still with a charming smile. "You fucking snake," she breezed. "I'm gonna fucking kill you... Please fuck my face." She too stretched up to place a kiss on my lips. I had her push her tongue into my mouth.

"Ugh, " she started, "I've never... ," then she stopped. I'd caused such a blast of lust to hit her that she nearly buckled at the knees.

"Wow!!" was all she said and she looked at me bewildered. "What was that?!"

"Something which I give to good girls" I said, as I ushered her inside and closed the door, my hand on her warm and pert bottom.

She flashed a frown at me over her shoulder but I knew she was surprised I had made her feel such a good rush Valerie was wandering around the place in awe. This was the house where Danny lived.

"This place is so cool!" she spun around with her arms wide. "I feel free!" she trilled and gazed at me with a look of adoration.

I began to think I might have overdone it with the puppy dog thing on Valerie.

At that moment Amy stood beside me. She stood with her hands on her hips and said, to Valerie (but I gathered that it was aimed at me too) "Some people sure do like to be under someone's control don't they Valerie?"

Valerie stood in the doorway of the kitchen and smiled, "I think it's great. I love the way Danny can make me feel all this really great stuff y'know?"

I looked at her, "so you know I am the one making you do these things?"

"Of course, you put these things in my head when you saw me back in the mall."

She smiled again and swung back into the kitchen. "Do you have anything to eat?

I'm really starving! Can I get you something Danny?... Amy?"

I glanced at Amy, she was smiling at me too but only because of my compulsions.

"Even with you in us, we can still think for ourselves, it's just we can't act on them. It's really fucking annoying you bastard. I fucking hate it that you make me seem happy when I really want to scream."

She still spoke with a flashing smile but continued with her tirade. "You have no right to just steal me like this!..."

"Right or not Amy, I'm doing it. I can promise I won't damage you and I'll make sure you get some fun out of being here too. Who knows, maybe you'll not want to leave?"

"Fuck off" was her reply.

I realised that I was still only groping my way forward with my understanding of how this mechanism worked. Compulsions, like those I'd pushed upon Amy and Valerie, were obviously different to what I had used on Sara. I had prompted her to respond to her increased arousal, not given her commands to behave in a completely strange way. Although I didn't fully understand where the differences lay, I knew I had to be careful in my choices. After a moment's pondering however, I decided to get on with my evening's entertainment. turning to the kitchen door I called:

"Valerie, sweetie, could you clear the table for dinner?" She busied herself at the long mahogany dinner table, covering it with the table cloth which I gave her as we both laid out the place mats... Amy wandered after us both, nonplussed that I was being so benign.

I turned to her, "And you, Amy can help us too. Go and slip out of those clothes, you won't want to get them messed up."

She stared at me, wide eyed with the realisation I was, indeed, going to be using them for my own ends.

She did as she was told, of course, spinning around and walking over to the couch. With as little ceremony as was necessary, she pulled off her white sneakers, stepping on the heel of the second one to get it off and then stood straight. Crossing her arms in front of her, she pulled the green dress over her head. Her bunches caught on the neckline and she looked slightly comical but wriggled rather sexily as she fought to unhitch a tangle of hair from a clip on the shoulder strap. Her soft breasts bounced slightly as she reached behind her to unclip her cotton, pink and white striped bra. Her socks followed onto the neat pile of her clothes on the arm of the couch and then she tugged her little striped panties down to her knees and let them slip to the floor. Stepping out of them, she placed them on the pile and walked back to us.

Valerie was staring slack jawed at her friend, "Oh wow! Amy, I think you look so good doing that for Danny! I bet he thinks you're sexy." She blushed as she admitted:."You know, you really are sexy Amy."

"Valerie!" exclaimed Amy, "don't you see?... he's raping us!"

"I think," replied Valerie touching my elbow, "that Danny can do anything he wants with us. I think it's going to be fun."

"You don't know what you're saying. He's a..." Amy's protestations were cut off as I decided it was time to limit the amount of speech she was allowed.

"Now, now Amy, I think it's time we had something for dinner. And I think you are going to be our centrepiece. So I want you to be a good girl and lay down in the middle of my dinner table and help Valerie and I to have our meal."

Valerie was eager to get the dinner table laid out just right for her 'big night' and so she spent quite some time arranging Amy's limbs into a suitable artistic pose. I helped to make sure Amy was comfortable but unable to move more than slightly. She lay with her hair neatly splayed out around her head. Her hands were clasped together just below the swell of her succulent tits which were firm enough not to sag to the side and cool enough that the nipples were fully erect... One leg was cocked to help make her back comfortable and I had Valerie spend some time with one of my wife's hair brushes, gently combing Amy's pubic hair into a graceful bush over her soft mound. She had a sparse enough growth that it did nothing but accentuate the perfect curve of her puffy labia and the dark pink pussy lips slightly gaping in between.

I assisted Valerie in retrieving the food from the kitchen. There were cold cuts of meat and salad with a large shrimp ring. We took some time to distribute the dishes about the table and had a lot of fun using Amy as a place to lay the pieces of salad stuff. She even managed to make small noises of giggling as she was tickled by her friend with the lettuce. I took the opportunity to dull down the fear which Amy was feeling and instead, let her take relief that she was with her girlfriend. Almost immediately, Amy began to relax and look at Valerie with amusement.

"Watch where you're putting that Valerie!" she said, once as a few slices of cool wet cucumber were laid precariously on the soft flat skin of her inner thighs. She grimaced at the way the cold water in which we'd washed the salad began to dribble down her sides.

Valerie and I (and even Amy) agreed that the dinner was beautifully presented.

We stood on either side of the table and started on the banquet. I'd made it a rule that we could not use our hands and we could only eat what someone else gave us, so it was with much giggling and laughing that we began. Valerie began by picking up a small pink prawn in her lips and, clambering up onto the table, she leaned across her friend to pass it into my mouth.

Amy watched the transaction with a curious gaze. She looked from Valerie to me and then back again. Valerie was enjoying this and so far, there wasn't anything to get upset about. This wasn't turning out to be so bad, except Valerie had insisted on putting the coldest bits of salad on her tummy!. Valerie gasped as we finished the deep French kiss that proceeded from her actions. I had half the fish in my mouth and she finished off hers with relish. I leaned in and used my tongue to lap some mayonnaise though the folds of Amy's armpit and lifted a small piece of tomato into her mouth. She looked at my eyes as she opened her teeth to accept the gift. Smiling at the messiness of the exchange, she began chewing on the succulent morsel.

Valerie was obviously busy elsewhere as Amy's eyes suddenly bulged and she made a 'mmmmf' noise. Her friend appeared at the end of the table between Amy's legs.

She had another shrimp in her mouth and was grinning as she used her tongue to push the cold flesh into Amy's pussy. Looking up at us she simply said "Well, you did ask Danny to put his tongue in your thingey, now he has a reason to do it!"

Amy whimpered a small sound of exasperation at her embarrassing situation but the look she shot me was one, less of fear and more of a gradual curiosity I crept around until Amy had to look down through the cleft of her titties and over the food arrayed on her abdomen to see me drop my face into the 'vee' of her thighs. I winked at her and rather weakly she smiled back. Valerie placed her face against the top of Amy's knee and began to tell her friend what was going on in an excited voice.

"Oh Amy, I can see the prawn, it's just poking out of you, it looks so cute!...

Danny's rubbing your bum with his nose, that must feel really nice. Now his tongue is coming out to lick you... Ooh Amy! That looks so rude! He's licking your little bum-hole! You've got a pretty one of those though... does that feel nice, to have his tongue wiggling in there like that?... does that taste OK Danny? You can do that to me anytime... Now he's licking all around the side of your hole, the prawn is moving about, I hope it doesn't fall out... I hope it doesn't fall in!

We all giggled at the thought and I resumed my exploration with Valerie's commentary. "All the licking is making your skin all shiny with Danny's spit...

it looks like you're wetting yourself Amy!... now he's actually putting the point of his tongue on to that bit where it's really sensitive"

"That's my clitoris Val," said Amy, I was surprised at the soft and calm way she said it. She was beginning to find that with the combination of my ministrations and being so comforted by her friend's presence, she was feeling nice 'down there.'

"Ooh now he's got his whole mouth all over your... pussy... Amy. Is he pushing his tongue into you Amy? Is Danny pushing his tongue into your cunt Amy?... Is he pulling the prawn out of you? I bet that feels so sexy I used to think that this would be really yucky but it isn't is it Amy? It's so beautiful... You're really opened up now Amy. Does that taste good Danny? You did get the prawn out didn't you?"

She was babbling her enthusiasm.

I looked at her and showed her the prawn in my teeth. Swallowing and asked

"would you like to try? See how nice the taste of Amy's juice is?"

Valerie was thoughtful for a moment and then said "sure!" and came around to stand next to me. I stood back and watched as she began to approach her friend's splayed-open pussy. Amy was staring at her intently. She had found the oral stimulation I had given her to be something unexpectedly nice and apart from the mild awareness that girls weren't supposed to do this to each other (I noted that my conditioning to feel relaxed because Valerie was there was letting her accept this act), she let her knees fall apart even more to allow Valerie better access.

Valerie, began with a light tracing of her tongue along the full length of her best friend's vagina. Starting at the small expanse of tender skin before her anus, she ploughed upwards along the slick folds of coral pink flesh. Amy groaned in appreciation.

"Do you like that Amy?" I enquired and leaned in to stoke her leg from the knee down to the damp area next to Valerie's busy mouth. Amy turned her head to stare at me.

"Why are you making me feel like this?" she whispered.

"Because I can." I said, matter-of-factly. "You can't deny that this feels lovely can you?" I asked, making sure that her answer had to be affirmative.

"And Valerie is making sure you wont feel bad aren't you Val?"

Valerie looked up from burrowing her nose into the wet cleft and smiled at her friend who was already jerking her hips at the sensations.

"I love you Amy, you're so good to let Danny enjoy us like this."

With that, she refocused her attentions on Amy's swelling clitoris and began to make loud slurping noises as she kissed it wetly.

Amy found herself unable to deny to herself that this was very pleasurable. She moved her hands down to stroke the hair of her friend who was giving her all these new feelings. Eventually urging her to press harder onto her pussy by pushing the back of Valerie's head. Valerie began to try touching places that she felt she would like to be touched and sure enough, Amy began to pant harder and harder.

"Ooh, Val!" she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut and throwing her head from side to side. "Ooh that's so nice... do that again... there... no there! Ah!... yes, that's it. Keep that up... there. Oh shit oh God Ooh"

Her orgasm hit her very hard, with a little extra help from me so that she'd notice the benefits. She stiffened from her feet to the top of her head, arching up on the tabletop in a bow. The only sounds that were made were Valerie going into overdrive with her tongue slapping about the other girl's cunt and slurping the lips into her mouth, and a fine high keening moan from Amy as she finally relaxed down into her previous position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.