Talent - Cover

Talent

Copyright© 2001 by Finbar Saunders

Chapter the Twenty-second: Headmaster.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter the Twenty-second: Headmaster. - Danny's life takes a few strange turns after a car crash reveals a new world to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

I'm never sure why the thugs think it a good idea to use their fists to wake you up.

I could hear the soft thuds before I actually felt them. I was spiralling up from my unconsciousness and the sensation from the burly ape who was having fun with my face only began to register as I neared the surface. I was immediately struck by the thought that this was a tremendously bad thing.

A voice, obviously in command, ordered the attack to stop and a sudden cold shock of water finally woke me completely. I was in a well-appointed office; Big desk, wood panelling, certificates and photos.

Behind the desk was Shaw, facing me with a smile. I was tied in a chair directly in front of him and two, or possibly three dark-suited men stood around me. One of the large guys had my blood on his leather gloved hand. I was hurting.

I tried to spin a mending command around me, to take away the pain but after a couple of tries, I realised with shock that something had left me.

Shaw watched my struggle and smiled even more broadly. "I almost feel sorry for you." He chuckled "You have none of the training that this sort of situation calls for, you are childishly naive in these manners and you're supposedly the champion of that weak fool Mab and her doddering idiot Bran."

He leaned towards me, still smiling but the feral nature of the expression made it nothing to be grateful for. "I have a plan for this world. There are great riches to be had and I will not be stopped in carrying out that plan, not by you, not by anyone."

He stood, and slowly walked around to sit against the front of the desk before me.

"I'm going to enjoy destroying you. You, I think, are Mab's 'Great White Hope' and it will be so satisfying to have her come grovelling at my feet asking for my mercy once you are gone." He actually made some sickeningly obvious pelvic thrusts as he thought of the image of Mab succumbing to his will.

"You couldn't even stop yourself from being overcome by the most simple of my defence mechanisms!" He swept his hand towards the corner of the room where the girl, Debbie, sat rocking, curled in a ball in a large armchair. "The sirens used to lure sailors onto the rocks, I made a siren of my own to tell me when someone who was an adept might come by. And you never even thought that I would be expecting you, even after leaving the husk of that dear young thing to go tell you my message!" He was enjoying himself, I felt sick to think of the crass obscenities he has committed.

"You know?" He began, stepping to the shelf behind his desk and lifting a large metallic jar onto the desk in front of me, "young... Valerie here; she was such a good fuck that I just had to keep her with me when I sent the rest of her to lure you here," he turned and leered at me maniacally, "It's what I do." He shook the jar slightly and I could hear the glutinous slopping of 'something' wet inside...

I cried out with frustrated rage at his sickening deeds. Shaw, though, was completely in his element. With a flick of his hand, Debbie suddenly stilled and then put her feet down and sat straight. She smoothed her clothing and pushed her hair into a semblance of order. Her face was still smeared with makeup and her stockings were in tatters up her legs. She stood and smiled at Shaw. But I knew that her 'self' was still trapped behind the facade, by the movements she made it was obvious that she was a marionette. Shaw spoke to her, looking all the time at me for my reaction;

"Debbie, would you like to suck my cock?" He pulled his bloated erection from his trousers. I could see the livid veins and gnarled warty skin that swelled, waggling from his fist.

Debbie rushed to kneel before his shaft; "Ooh yes please Mr. Shaw sir!" The words were said with forced and false enthusiasm, I could see the tears brim over her eyes.

Shaw, sneered looking at me, "But Debbie, you have Mr. Harvey's cum in your mouth and up your cunt!" Debbie looked very frightened "But sir... I didn't..."

Shaw dismissed her protest with a wave and turned to retrieve something from his desktop, "No Debbie, it simply will not do. You cannot give me what I want until you are clean. I want you to go outside and clean yourself up. Completely clean.

Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Shaw sir." Debbie said, shaking.

Shaw looked directly at me to watch the horror on my face as he handed her a long metal paperknife. "You may use this to get all that disgusting cum out of your body. I want you to be thorough, very thorough"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.