Talent - Cover

Talent

Copyright© 2001 by Finbar Saunders

Chapter the Twentieth: Loss

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter the Twentieth: Loss - Danny's life takes a few strange turns after a car crash reveals a new world to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

Things were running away from me. Every time I so much as looked at Maggie, I found my heart wouldn't let my head clear enough to get a command together. I had planned to have her remodelled as soon as she'd arrived but it was like trying to grab hold of smoke. She was her normal, determinedly decisive self and I found myself following orders just like old times, almost as soon as she came into my life again.

God she was beautiful.

The glass doors of the arrivals lounge had slid apart and she had breezed into my life once more, the loving greeting and the barked instructions coming with equal measure. It was as if all the old romance and feelings had suddenly been repainted over my mind. I found myself wanting to ask her out on a date, to buy her flowers, to dance with her. This was some new facet of my powers that I hadn't been prepared for. There was a feedback of my desires that acted like a lens. She appeared like some commercial for some sort of beauty treatment; all soft focus and sparkling.

Maggie was here to confirm her status. We had agreed many months before that this date would be where we decided what we would do with our marriage and I began to feel I might have to agree with her determination to 'give me one more chance.' But my life had changed and like it or not, I had changed with it.

There was no chance of setting things back as they had been. The calm only lasted until the evening on the second day after her return home. The balloon went up really high.

Maggie had slept most of the afternoon because of her jet lag and was taking a long shower. I was downstairs in the kitchen, putting together a coffee for the two of us when I heard a noise behind me. I spun round to find myself staring at the beautiful face of Sara, grinning and swinging my door key in front of her.

"Hi honey! I thought it was a bit daft to stay out of your house after all, I thought I'd come here and see what you were going to eat for lunch..." She moved towards me licking her lips in an obvious manner. The smile on her face showed me that she was in a determinedly naughty mood. I had absolutely no way of resisting the dark pools of her eyes and the fact that as she opened her long coat, she was dressed in a gold chain around her waist and a pair of shoes. She met me at the kitchen table and forced herself against me.

Her hands came around the back of my head and her tongue actively parted my teeth and ran its slipperiness around my gums. I found my hands filled with the heavy beauty of her warm tits, the hard points of her aroused nipples firm into my palms. She rolled her shoulders around to increase the stimulation and moaned into my mouth.

I felt her hands on my shoulders and realised she was urging me to drop lower. I bent my knees and let my mouth travel lower down her body, first stopping to suckle on her breasts and then further to nip and lick my way across her firm stomach until I was on my knees in between her spread thighs, running my tongue in and out of her wet snatch.

My hands held the cool globes of her buttocks inside her coat and I could feel the tiny little twitches of her hips as her orgasm started to rush upon her. The inside of her thighs were slick against my cheeks and it was evident that she had been gearing herself to this all the way over to me. Her fingers twined themselves into my hair and I found the tight bead of her clitoris with my teeth and concentrated on sucking it whilst strumming it with my tongue. I could hear her squeals even though her legs were pressed tight against the sides of my head.

Of course, Maggie had come downstairs to tell me something and walked in on us.

The sudden shouted barrage of noise had me backwards on my ass as Sara pushed me away and spun around to Maggie.

Sara started screaming with her embarrassment, this was the most awful thing to have happened. To be found out in her affair with a married man!

Strangely, I could still not do anything with my mind to get through to Maggie.

I had to resort to the normal method of trying to shout my own defence as she continued her tirade. Sara began her own angry attack on me. Why the fuck do women do that? Surely the don't learn to gang up on men at school or is it a natural response? Sara was crying and had her hands over her face. Maggie was in the process of holding both hands over her ears to block my desperate pleas.

I remember thinking it was probably a good idea because it meant she wasn't going to hit anyone. Sara had pulled her coat tight around her and I ushered us all, both of them still shouting at me, and at each other, into the living room.

I had intended to try to sit us all down and calmly sort things out. Things took another turn.

The doorbell brought a slight respite in the argument. There was a lowering of the raised voices and we three all looked at each other until Maggie spun on her heels and stalked off to answer the door. She stood in the hallway and closed the glass door behind her so that Sara and I were cut off from her and alone in our silence.

"How could you let me?" hissed Sara at me, her mascara adrift on her cheeks. I had no answer.

We both watched Maggie as she straightened herself to see who was there. If I had thought that the situation couldn't get any more complicated, my heart dropped further as I saw who was on the doorstep.

Valerie stood there, her face filled with eager anticipation and I just knew she'd not hold her tongue when Maggie asked her what she wanted. From where I stood I could see over Maggie's shoulder and Valerie seemed pretty talkative.

Maggie's face held a frown as she looked back over her shoulder at me. She took a step away from the door and let the girl in.

Valerie was obviously here from school. Her long slender legs wore the standard green tights and I could make out the hem of her skirt just below the grey coat she wore. Her hair was pulled back into a pretty ponytail and her face shone with animated keenness.

Maggie led her into the room to introduce us.

"This girl says she needs to see you..." She said, in a flat, accusative voice.

"Danny!" squealed Valerie, eyes shining, "it's so lovely to be here again."

Maggie seemed about to start shouting again but Valerie's enthusiasm cut in before she could get going. Once more, all three adults exchanged glances. I noticed that Valerie suddenly lost her smile and her face clouded. She stepped towards me, "I have a message for you."

That sounded altogether too suspicious, the alarm bells went off in my head but I had a premonition that I was too late to stop some impending catastrophe.

I cleared my throat and tried to gather my voice, "Wh... what message Val?" I croaked.

"The man in the car told me to give you a message."

Both Sara and I pulled in a breath as we heard that, I took a step toward Valerie but she raised her palm to stop me. "No, you can't... " If anything, her face took on a look of profound sadness, "You can't... I just have to tell you the message." She began unbuttoning her overcoat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.