Talent - Cover

Talent

Copyright© 2001 by Finbar Saunders

Chapter the Nineteenth: A Return to Normality.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter the Nineteenth: A Return to Normality. - Danny's life takes a few strange turns after a car crash reveals a new world to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Violence  

I hung up the phone and looked at the calendar, tomorrow evening at six. Damn.

Maggie was flying back into my life again and I had no way of working out what I was going to do. Things had moved on so fast and I didn't want to admit that I didn't feel in control of events. Sara had kept me in bed late this morning.

'Just a quick' wake up blow job had progressed into a full-on session of sixty-nining and finally a rear-entry as she gripped tight to the head of the bed. She was on a late shift and wanted to keep me for a morning of bed games but I had to get to the office. If things continued as they were going, I would be handing in my notice today. The agencies I had been in touch with reckoned I could make a mint just acting as a consultant. The powers I had to see through the logic made me pretty hot property these days.

I reluctantly dragged myself away from her embrace and made my way home. The voice mail there had confirmed that I was due for a confrontation with my wife in pretty short order. I didn't have much time to get things organised. The house was pretty tidy, mainly because I had not been in it much over the past while and all I needed to do was air the rooms.

The head-hunter I'd been dealing with came through with a brilliant offer for the following week so I called into the office, did the dirty and drove home. It felt strange, I had been working there for quite some time. I think they wrote me off as having some emotional troubles after the crash because I had always been just a 'steady Eddie' beforehand. My pompous old boss had 'noticed I was a bit distracted' and, although he claimed he didn't want me to go, I noticed he didn't offer any incentive to stay either. The huge amount of good work I had done since I had returned from hospital seemed to have gone unnoticed by the dick.

Jon was not surprised either, he'd seen more of my changes since I had got back to work and knew I would be moving on. He was busy enough thanking me for the new Susan not to detain me anyway. As with Amy and Valerie, it seemed that my initial commands had allowed a new avenue of behaviour to come about. Their romance had blossomed ferociously. It was certainly a powerful love and none of it false. Susan and Jon both recognised that I had some major influence on their getting together but both admitted they were more than glad I had forced it upon them. Jon made a joking attempt to look jealous as Susan gave my ass a firm grip asking when we could 'do it all again.' I realised, as did they however, that it wasn't something we would ever need to do in the future. Jon even blushed a little as he admitted quietly to me, he was looking for an engagement ring. I know Susan heard him but she pretended to be searching through her purse for something.

The three of us arranged for a drink at the end of the week to celebrate our various fortunes and I left the building to stand in the street as a completely free spirit. I was cut loose, adrift in the bright afternoon sunshine and felt the rush of being totally independent. The crisp air and the light sky was enough to buoy my spirits all the way home.

The rest of the day was filled with mundane matters of groceries and that night I slept, dreamlessly, in a cool bed.

I awoke with a stiffy that reminded me how much more needy my libido was these days. I lay back stroking myself languidly but I didn't have the right frame of mind for a solo job. I began to cast about for someone to 'help me out.' It was a weekday and at that time, my neighbour had already left for work. The neighbour on the other side was out too. I avoided old Mrs. Johnson across the street and carried my thoughts further down the row of houses.

Nickie was just finishing putting in the last of the morning's laundry after having done the breakfast for the boys and packing them off to school. The coffee was brewing in the kitchen and the vacuuming was all done. Yet another day started and not much to look forward to.

The washing machine was only half filled today. She liked to make sure that she kept on top of the dirty clothes, no-one else was likely to bother to pick anything up and put it in for cleaning so she made the effort to do a little and often. Ben, her husband was always too far off in his own little world to do something as helpful. He just seemed to use the place as a hotel most of the time.

Not that she wouldn't enjoy it if he would let her cuddle up to him at night. He always had such a nice warm back that she liked to get close to. She didn't like to admit to herself that he sometimes smelled of a woman's perfume that neither of them had in the bathroom cabinet. He usually made it a point that even if he was home of an evening, which wasn't often, he would come to bed as late as possible and just go to sleep.

It wasn't as if she hadn't looked after herself, Nickie thought to herself.

After the kids were born she'd tried her best to keep in shape, lots of walking and fitness videos -- she'd been really dedicated to getting herself back to looking nice for her husband.

But the twins were five years old now and even with a body that showed no bad after-effects of childbirth, he never really seemed to look at her 'that way' anymore.

"I don't know why I bother" she said to herself, letting her hands smooth up the trimness of her jeans-clad thighs and over her stomach. She felt that she'd never looked better and was just coming into her prime, there was plenty of juice left in this sexy body.

She smiled to herself at the naughtiness she was experiencing; "I don't know why I should start feeling like this all of a sudden" she thought to herself beginning to sway her hips as the tingle from her hands made her feel good. "But it's not like I don't have needs too. He's just being greedy..."

She remembered how it used to be between the two of them. Never particularly adventurous, they'd nevertheless both enjoyed some pretty 'hot' times together.

The most memorable occasion that suddenly and vividly came to mind was that one time up against the wall in the kitchen.

She'd been surprised at herself, how the urge had hit her before it hit him. But when he realised how much she wanted him, he'd taken over completely, dropping his pants and lifting her up onto his prick and humping her hard against the cork notice board. She'd been able to feel every inch of him as he slid up inside her, the kids' pictures and the calendar had been knocked all over the place as her back was rubbed up and down through the display.

I could feel the wetness beginning to form over her pussy lips as the delicious memories flooded into her mind. It was fun to go and open the part of her mind where she'd stored them. I had my hand wrapped around my cock, gently sliding it back and forth under the warm bedclothes. The connection to Nickie's mind was nice and strong...

"Ooh fuck!" she thought to herself, "I could sure do with another one of those!"

She could remember the way the orgasm had taken her so strongly, even before Ben had started to get his! The sheer luxury of having one pop and still have him hard and firm enough to try for another was so lovely. She ran her tongue all around his neck and his ear, nibbling on the sweet, cool flesh "come on baby...

keep going... don't stop."

His hands on the wet skin of her buttocks as he leaned against her, were holding her stretched wide open and the friction was so right. The slippery length of his muscle, running in and out of her felt like if went on forever. The heat of his body against hers, the warmth of his breath and the way she was able to direct him to do her just the way she wanted, the second cum just began to bubble up more powerfully than the first.

When Ben began to grunt that he was going to cum, Nickie just pushed down more onto him and let the friction wash her over the edge again. She felt the warm flood of his semen inside her and the delicious tightening of her pussy muscles.

The trembling flush of energy that radiated out from her groin just left the two of them breathlessly panting where they stood. And as he slipped from her, it felt wonderful to feel his tongue in her mouth as he thanked her. The dribble of their cum running down her bare leg was a nice sexy reminder too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.