Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Her Vagina felt so soft, so wet, the aroma made my nostrils flared, I could not get enough of this wonderful smell. I would lick and pull back to watch more cum oozing out of her. Harry said, "Is the sound set up? I want to get every thing very clear today" I felt someone come up behind me; he pulled my fingers out of me and inserted himself inside. Because I had worked my asshole open, his cock slid in this time with only minor discomfort. I had to rub my self, I found my clit, and after a while I put two fingers inside. I could feel the cock against my fingers, feeling it like that was wild. He said "Eat that cunt Sister, suck it all out," I can't tell you what if anything I was thinking, all I was aware of was this sweet pussy, tasting so good, and the cock fucking me. My mind was in a whirlwind of pleasure. I hardly noticed all the flashes going on and there were more voices in the room. I heard more voices. The guy in me said "some one get ready, her ass is going to be ready for another cock, I'm coming" I faintly heard him and I felt his cock pulsate as it emptied in me. I relished it as my own body shook in a hard climax, it was all I could do to keep licking Ann, and my body shuddered.

I had not stopped shaking and shuddering when he pulled out. The instant he pulled out another cock filled me; with the pumping so fast in and out of me it was like my climax would not stop. "Look at her" a voice, said "She can't stop cumming, my god she is a horny hot little cunt in a habit, I know what we can title the movie, lets call it, "The Nasty Sister". Hearing them talk about me in such a way some how made me feel real nasty. I wanted all them in the room to hurry and fuck me in my ass, then in my hot horny cunt, my nasty wet cock hungry sperm wanting cunt. Ann said "Come on sister, eat me, make me cum, suck that clit" I went to work on her as my own climax rocked through my body. It seemed endless.

Some one stuck the big black rubber cock near my breast and said "here, use this in that cunt of yours Sister, fuck your self with it, it will be like having two cocks in you at the same time. I pulled out my fingers and grabbed it. I could not wait to get it in. The person fucking me said "Oh Christ, that makes your asshole tighter, oh shit, it feels good" I could care less what he felt, I could care less what he wanted. I wanted my pleasure, my pussy to throb more and more; I wanted my asshole to feel the cock explode the sperm inside. Oh God forgive me I loved it so much. Ann grabbed my head and screamed that she was cumming, the person fucking me slammed in and out harder and faster, I knew he was going to climax. He lunged into me and held my hips. I felt him empty inside of me, again it was like my body would not stop it's long, long climax, it seemed just as I would start to come down from my climax something would happen and take me right back to the top.

One of the boys said "Come on Mr. Johnson, I got to fuck her, come on" Mr. Johnson held me tight and I could feel every inch of his cock throbbing, all it did was make my climax prolong itself. I did not want the throbbing to stop; I did not want his cock to come out. I clamped my butt hole as tight as I could and I kept fucking myself with the cock they gave me. I felt Mr. Johnson pull out and he was replaced with another, this one was much fatter, it really made me feel like he was stretching my ass to it's maximum opening size. I heard a couple cheers on the young man fucking me. "Give it to her Pat, fuck her good" they said. Then I heard Harry's voice say "I told you she would fuck you didn't I kid, fuck her good. Give her that big black cock of yours"

It hit me; I had a rubber black cock in my cunt and another black cock in my asshole. I don't know what made it so special, all I know is he, and Harry's cock seemed to be a little larger than the white guys' cocks. I thrilled as it slid in and out. Harry said "Pull your cock all the way out Pat, I want to get a close up of her asshole open waiting for it to go back in" I felt pat pull out and cool air fill my open hole. "Look at that" a voice, said "her asshole is wide open" Harry asked "do you want him to put it back in Sister?" I said "yes, please yes, I need it" I did need it, I was starting to come down from my climax high, I knew I had to have him back in me, I tried to make up for it by fucking myself harder and faster. I could not compensate for the lack of the real cock in my ass. I felt him slide back inside. Oh god did it ever feel good as it went deep. Then Harry said, "pull it back out" Pat did he waited a second then shoved it back inside.

This new feeling and fucking began to not only feel different but also feel better than just keeping it in and fucking. It gave me a wonderful feeling of being used, being used as a fucking machine, I knew every time as his cock pulled out and he waited to put it back, I was waiting for that filling feeling. When he would fill me, it made my body feel warm all over and it increased my pleasure along with that sexual desire that I loved having. When Pat finely did climax his huge cock throbbed harder than the others did.

When he pulled out, no one came to replace him. I waited and waited, Ann had gotten up and moved, I was now on my knees on the floor with my ass high in the air, I had my face on the floor I never stopped fucking my self and my moaning was why beyond being under control. I felt my climax dwindling, and I knew if I did not get a cock back inside of me I would come back to the realization that I was a nun being made to do disgusting things for some men and student boys at my school. I began to realize no one was going to replace the last boy.

Harry asked, "What's the matter Sister, does your asshole want another cock to fuck you?" I just moaned as I worked the rubber cock in and out, however I was very aware they were all waiting for me to let them know how bad I wanted a cock. I knew they wanted me to turn and beg them I also knew that they were filming me do these nasty things and I felt up to this point I had not shown my face. Harry said "Sister, Sister stand up, don't take that rubber cock out of you just stand. I want you to see the guys who fucked you yesterday and meet my kid brother. Oh, that's right you already met him, I mean his cock. Come on, get up Sister" I was now back to reality, I was very aware I was being made to do these things. I had no choice but to stand and face them. It was not easy to stand up and keep that thing in me, but I managed. I saw two video cameras on tripods and two men had cameras they were holding. All the men had shirts on, but no pants, they all stood there naked from the waist down. I counted 11 men/boys everyone had a very hard dick standing out from between their loins. Four looked like monsters three looked rather lovely and the rest varied in size and thickness. I kept looking from dick to dick, two were black, and the younger one looked like his belonged on a horse. Ann was working one of the video cameras she had her skirt and top still on.

Harry said "when I introduce you to each man, you will walk up to him, kneel down, kiss his dick, stand up and tell him how you can't wait for him to fuck you. Do you understand Sister?" I looked at him, I said nothing and just shook my head. "Oh yes" he continued "keep fucking your self all the time I want to see if you can cum some more for the cameras" I was horrified. I was nothing but a toy for these men, they could do what ever they wanted to do with me, and I had to do what ever they wanted. Harry motioned to a man and said "This is Mr. Johnson, it is with his help we have that nice hole in the girls toilet down here. Show and tell him how much you appreciate him and his talents, and by the way Sister, make sure he is convinced that you appreciate his talents"

On top of every thing else they were humiliating me, they were abusing me, and making me abuse my own body. I moved over to Mr. Johnson, I knew I had to make him believe that I wanted him, I put my face right up to his, I moved my lips slowly and said " Your cock looks so hard, may I suck it a minute? I can't wait for you to fuck me with it" I did not wait for a reply; I knelt down never missing a stroke of fucking myself and took his cock in my mouth. I kissed it, and with all I could muster I made love to it with my mouth. Harry said "Come on Sister, don't forget the other guys" I stopped stood back up, looked into Mr. Johnson's face and said "You taste good, don't you want to put it in me right now?" I wanted to some how torture them. I knew no other way "I bet you can make me scream with pleasure" His face told it all, he did not know what to say.

Harry said "Sister this is Pat, my younger brother" I moved to him, and put my face close to his. I said very softly "You have one wonderful cock, it is so big, it is so fat, my little pussy can't wait to feel it inside. Hear that noise, it's my juices lubricating my self for it, hear this black cock sloshing in it, I'm so fucking wet wanting your cock. My fingers are all covered, I felt it when you fucked me yesterday, I did not want you to pull out, I wanted you to fuck me more." I said it as sexy as I knew how. He was in shock, I knelt down and kissed his cock, I kissed it two more times and then I put the head in my mouth, he was oozing with stuff from the head of it. He said "I have to fuck her, she needs it Harry". I heard Harry say "no, she has to do this to all you guys, don't worry, she's got a hour and a half, you will all get to fuck her at least twice. That is if you can get it back up when she finishes you" I kept working on Pat's cock and he stood there moaning. I stood up and said "kiss me you fucker, if you can't fuck me right now at least kiss me."

I was getting caught up in this, I was anxious to go to the next person, Pat and I kissed my head was swimming. I had never kissed anyone before, never, and here I was kissing the boy that fucked me so wonderful in my asshole, I just sucked his lovely cock and now I was kissing him. I wanted him, I wanted him in me, and I needed him in me. I broke the kiss and said, "I need you Pat, and I need you bad I need that cock of yours fucking me right now." Harry pulled my arm and took me to the guy standing next to Pat. He said "you already know John here don't' you, you have been watching him for a few days, haven't you?" I said "yes, I have been, I watched you fucking Ann, I watched you eating her, I watched as your lovely cock slide in and out of her hot little cunt, I watched you as you made her climax, and do you know what I was thinking John?" I did not wait for him to answer " I was wishing it was me, I wanted your cock in my hot pussy, were you one of the boys who fucked my yesterday, did you shove your lovely cock in my pussy or did you fuck my ass?" He said "In your hot sweet asshole Sister" I said "good, because I want you to fuck me again in my asshole and then I want your hard cock in my pussy, I kept talking as I knelt down. I could feel a climax coming on, I knelt and started kissing his hard cock as I said, "this cock is mine, all mine. I want it in me, I want you to fuck me, to fuck me hard" I kissed it and said, "I can see the head, want me to suck it?" I took it in my mouth. I loved it and I felt it starting to hit. I took as much of it as I could. I was struggling to breath due to my hard climax, the talking like a sex hungry cunt made me ever so hot, beyond hot. I was, no I am the sex cunt they wanted, I am the fuck tool they could film, and I was the slut that would suck anyone, fuck anyone, and beg for more.

All this was screaming through my head as I climaxed, my body shook as I knelt in front of John I sucked his cock very lovingly. I knelt there shaking as he pulled out of me. He said "Sister, wait, I 'm ready to cum, you better stop" I heard that and I let go of the rubber cock, I grabbed his hard cock with both hands, I took his cock in my mouth. I went after his sperm I wanted him to cum, I wanted it in my mouth I could hear the guys say, "Jesus, look at her, she's possessed. She wants his cum, look at her go, she's hotter than any of the other girls we ever did. Look at her she won't let him go" they were right I was not about to let him go. I was ready to climax again and nothing was touching me I only had this wonderful fat cock in my mouth and I was going to cum when he exploded in my mouth. When his sperm emptied in me I knew I was going to climax and climax hard. I felt his cock start to contract and pulsate then it happen my own cunt throbbed as he emptied into my wanting waiting mouth.

I heard Harry ask Ann "did you get that Ann?" "Shit yes I did, she is the hottest one we ever had, how can she be a Nun?" she answered I heard that and said to my self, yes, as hot as you are how can you be a nun? I started to get up when Harry said "Don't forget your dick sister, I reached for it. Stood up and went to the next man. Harry said this is Mr. Collins, he's the boys Gym teacher here, I bet you never met him before today have you? Oh I forgot, you met him yesterday in the bathroom didn't you?" I went to Mr. Collins I kissed him with my wet lips I kissed him hard and then said. "I hope you can fuck me today as good as you did yesterday, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck my ass and my cunt I want you to fuck my face". I knelt down and went to work on his dick, it was nice and fat not to long, with a very big head.

I heard him say "come on Harry, she wants to fuck now, can't we do this later. Look at her, shit she is fucking herself so hard and fast, she need us to fuck her now" Harry said you guys know the drill. We do this all the time just because we have the hottest cunt in the world here don't mean we stop our plan. If she is hot now, just think what she will be like when he have got to phase 3" they were right I was hot I was on fire, I wanted to climax again and I was working my way to that end. I did not stand up, and I did not wait for Harry to introduce the next man. I moved to his waiting cock and started in on it. Harry said "This is Bill, Yes Sister, make him feel real good. He's in one of your class's, do you recognize him? He was with Peter & Phil yesterday, he told me every time he saw you he got a big hard on. I bet it turns you on knowing guys get hard thinking about you" I moaned loud to let him know it did make me feel good knowing that. In this state of mind anything nasty made me excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.