Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Up to this point, I had not violated my vows. I had vowed that my body would only be given to God. Yet here I was being forced to give it to a man. Yes, that's it, I was being forced, it was like a rape, and being nasty and vulgar up to this point was skirting my vows. But I know, once I cross over and let it happen, There would be no denying it, As a Nun, I had to be the worst person on this earth. As I sat on the edge of the toilet with all this racing through my mind, I see him bouncing his cock inches from my face. Then I heard a faint voice say "Suck it Sister, suck my cock, remember the pictures" I had no choice, either I do it and pretend I like it, or he will plaster the school with those filthy pictures. I opened my mouth and took the head in, I covered it with my lips and ran my tongue around the head.

Something came over me, I reached for his cock with my right hand and it felt so hard, yet the skin so soft, at that moment I wanted nothing else but to make him feel good. I wanted him to feel the pleasure that I saw Bob and John did when Ann sucked their dicks. At that moment this cock in my mouth became my life. I caressed it, I sucked it, and I loved it. All this time I had been holding onto the big black rubber cock inside of me, the way I had shifted made the seat edge hold the cock in my asshole. All of a sudden I had a wave of pleasure sweep through my body. I started to climax and to shake. I thought in my mind that I heard voices cheering me on, or maybe it was my own voice, all I know is I was climaxing harder than I had ever had in my life. I felt the cock trying to pull back, trying to come out of my mouth and my grasp. I held it, I did not want it to leave.

I then heard a faint "Let go, let it go Sister, God, Sister. Let it go" he was pulling harder now and since his cock was all wet from my saliva, I could not hold it. Some how I thought I heard him say to him self or me. "Geez, she is one hot cunt, I bet she cum's the minute my cock slides in her" He then said very clear. "stand up, leave the toys in you, and back up to this hole, pull apart your ass cheeks and push back against the hole, do not move until I come to pull you off the wall and give you the pictures, Understand?" I said nothing, trying to stand and turn around in that small stall is not the easiest thing to do. I held both cocks in me as long as I could. I had to let go as my cheeks touched the wall. The second I let go, his hands grabbed both of them and started to slide them in and out. I reached back and did what he told me, I pulled my cheeks apart then pushed back. The hole was perfect, it was like bending over and resting up against a wall.

The pleasure was like nothing I had ever experienced. He was fucking me faster than I had ever done in my life. He had that fat cock slamming in and out of my cunt. And the Kotex cock being shoved all the way in and being pulled all the way out. I had never did anything like that, yet I knew I would do it that way the next time I fucked myself. I was heading for one of the hardest climax's I had ever had up until this point. Better than anything before, Maybe it was because I had no choice, or because it was so nasty having a man doing this nasty thing to me. I started to moan, I was not thinking of making him think I was enjoying it, at this point in time all I could think about was the unbelievable pleasure he was giving me.

I felt myself ready to explode and just as the throbbing was to begin, he pulled both out at the same time. "No, No, I was ready to cum, Please, PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE DON'T STOP" I said loud enough for him to hear. "Please, put them back, PLEASE" I think I heard a voice say, "go on, fuck her, she's ready, fuck her good" I then felt this wonderful sensation fill my pussy, it was warm it was hard, it was smooth, it was a man's cock. I felt it slide in, my mind was in a whirl, and it wasn't as long as I wanted, but I felt every lovely inch. Then I heard "Is it in her cunt or her asshole?" It was then that I realized there was someone with the person that made me do this. I should have gotten scared, or mad or something but all I could think about was that he did not stop. I could feel myself starting to get ready to climax. I tried to push hard back against him as much as I could with my ass against the wall. Just as I started to throb and climax He pulled out of me and shoved back against me, it took me by surprise and it hurt, as it slid into my asshole. I cried out in pain and in lust as it slid in, my climax continued, I reached under myself and found my clit, I wanted to experience what I saw Ann do. I started rubbing it.

My climax was so strong I thought I was going to faint. My body shook my legs trembled I reached over to the opposite wall and to push back harder. I felt this pulsing inside of my ass, I knew it was him emptying his sperm in me. I shoved back, I wanted it all. He pulled out of me, and I stayed there. Not because he told me in his note, But because I could not move. No because I did not want to move. Then I felt another dick slide in my pussy. I guess the other guy wanted to take his turn with me. his cock was skinner yet seemed longer, so long in fact I could feel him deep inside of me. This was so nasty, this was so sick, I was so bad to like this the way I do, No, I am so bad for LOVING IT the way I do. God forgive me, I did love it so much. I could not hold it back I was saying loud enough for whoever it was fucking me. "Come on, give it to me, fuck me, fuck that hot cunt, give it to me you fucking bastard, come on you limp dick bastard fuck me harder" I don't know where all this came from, all I know is I had to feel his cock explode in me. I was not thinking of pregnancy, I was not thinking of sinning, I was not thinking of god, I was only thinking of the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced in my life, every moment was a new glorious feeling.

I felt like I was on this mountain top, this plateau it was not like climaxing and then coming down, it was like I was not going to come down from this feeling. I felt his cock pulsing into me, he pulled out and I felt another. It went into my asshole. I heard "Oh her asshole is so tight, it is so hot, take this Sister, Take this in your ass" He was not whispering, none of them were, but how many men were there? I could hear more than two to three voices. My mind was racing again, How many? How many men, how many knew? Would they all fuck me? do I want them all? Can I climax with them all? My mind would not stop. I felt the cocks in my asshole pulsate and I felt him empty his sperm in me. I felt my heart pounding waiting for him to pull out of me, waiting to see if another would replace him. I felt fingers probing both holes, two different types of fingers one felt fat while the other felt skinny. I knew it was two men probing me. I kept rubbing my clit. then I said "Please, Please don't stop, PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! " I felt the hands disappear and another cock slide in my asshole.

The man said "shit, I got her asshole, fuck, " then I felt him pull out of my ass and felt the cock slide into my cunt. I moaned and did not stop moaning. This went on for I don't know how long. I counted 8 different size cocks that were in my asshole and pussy did the guy that I sucked his cock fuck me? he had to. He just had to I heard a voice say, stay there Sister, don't move." I don't know why, but I had no intention of moving, Yes I do know why, inside of me I was hoping there was one more cock to fuck me. I heard the Bathroom door open and I froze, then the door to my stall opened. It was the black custodian that was fucking Ann. He reached for my hand and said come here Sister. I took his hand and stood up, my legs were weak, I was trembling, and I reached for my waist rope and pulled it letting my Habit fall. He said you did good Sister, here are your pictures and the negatives.

He handed me an envelope. I did not say a thing. I hung my head ashamed of the way I acted, ashamed that I did not want it to stop. I asked him "is that all the pictures?" He said yes, these are all the pictures of you in the third floor girls room, there are no more still pictures for you to worry about." I looked at his face he was smiling. I said "Still pictures? What do you mean?" He walked over to the stall I was in and said we don't need them anymore, we now have you on Video. I was sick all over again, I felt tears swell up in my eyes, I said "No, I looked, I looked there was no camera up there." Walking in he pointed at the floor there were two small things that looked like little tootsie rolls then he pointed at the door hinge, there was another one, then he pointed at the paper holder, just below it was two things "One's a mike, the other is another camera.

I went numb, I sat down on the stool, I looked at the envelope I was holding, I said "It was all for nothing, you tricked me, I did it all for nothing." He said "no you didn't Sister, you did it because you wanted it, you did it because you have a hot pussy, and because you wanted to get fucked. You did it because you wish you were like Ann, admit it." I looked up at him and he reached for his Zipper, he slowly pulled it down standing right in front of my face. You loved sucking Peter's cock didn't you, you were not going to let him go were you? He said your mouth was good, and he said you licked his cock and made love to it with your mouth. I watched you fuck your self as you sucked him. you love cock don't you Sister?" I did not answer, I kept watching his hand slowly bring down his zipper. "DON'T you Sister" he said more sternly and at the same time he reached in and pulled out his fat hard cock. "I wish you could see your face Sister, you look like a sex hungry slut, waiting and wanting to put your mouth around this cock of mine" he moved closer to me, I barley could hear him talking. All I could think about was his cock, it was so hard, so big, so beautiful, right in front of me. he inched closer and closer the head of his cock was almost touching my lips. "That's it Sister, that's it, you want to taste me don't you, see that clear stuff coming out of the head? Lick it off" I sat there mesmerized, "Come on Sister, you know you want to taste it, stick out your tongue and lick it."

I dropped the envelope reached for his cock and put it in my mouth. I attacked his cock like a cock hungry slut that he said. I ran my hand up and down his shaft as I sucked him. I heard him say "I hope you guys have the cameras rolling, I want this, get her sucking my black cock. He put his hands on my veil and held my head. He started pumping into my mouth I brought up my other hand and wrapped it around his long fat shaft to make sure he did not choke me. he kept saying all kinds of nasty things. Things that only made me want to get nastier, to be a cunt like Ann was, no, worse, worse because I was a Nun, and I loved cock, I loved pussy, I loved to climax.

"That's it cunt" he said "suck it, make me feel real good, suck your black lover, do you like it Sister, do you like that black cock?" I could not answer him all I could think about was this lovely cock in my mouth, I wanted it to explode in my mouth, I stroked him hard and lovingly sucked, and sucked. I could feel him pulling my head back, I fought him, and I did not want to let go of his dick. "Come on Sister, look at me, and tell me if you like sucking my black cock." He said. He pushed hard and I could not hold him in my mouth. I looked up at him. and he said "do you like sucking my cock Sister?" I looked in his eyes and then at his cock, I tried to put my mouth on it again. "No Sister" He said "you can't suck it unless you tell me, do you like my black cock?, don't look at it, look me in the eye and tell me." I looked up at him and said "Yes, damn you, yes I love your black cock, please let me suck it" I felt his hands pull me to him, I went after his hard cock like a thirsty man to water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.